The Gathering of the Detectives! Shinichi Kudo vs. Kaitou Kid
- 1 Characters introduced
- 2 Cast
- 3 Gadgets
- 4 Plot
- 5 Manga to anime changes
- 6 Rerun
- 7 Remastered version
- 8 Trivia
- 9 BGM listing
- 10 Gallery
- 11 In other languages
- 12 See also
Kaitou Kid stands on top of the Tokyo Tower with his assistant, Konosuke Jii. He discusses the time he was almost caught by a famous detective in the east, Shinichi Kudo.
At Ekoda High School, Kaito is reading the newspaper about Kaitou Kid's next job and he's pretty happy about it. Aoko took the newspaper away from Kaito and tear it into tiny pieces while getting mad about Kaito taking Kaitou Kid's side. Kaito got all the newspaper pieces while talking to Aoko about not liking Kaitou Kid because her father is the inspector who always lose to Kid. Kaito counts to three and the newspaper appears. Aoko was surprised.
That night, Kid plans to "steal" the clock tower.
Ginzo Nakamori got every policemen ready to capture Kaitou Kid around the clock tower, and told all the policemen to report anything suspicious going around.
Kogoro has been invited to a detective meeting by an unknown assailant who sends him money. There are six detectives there excluding Conan. They are in a house in the isolated mountains of Shizuoka, where a massacre happened forty years ago. One of the detectives are killed and they are stranded in the mansion as the bridge has been cut and the cars have been burned. It also appears that the unknown assailant is using the name Kaitou Kid.
|Car Bombing - Murder|
Manga to anime changes
- The manga does not fully reveal that the clocktower heist is a flashback from Kid, immediately preceding the events of episode 76, until the very end. The anime adaptation reveals it from the start, as it begins by playing the opening scene of episode 76 from Kaito's and Aoko's perspective, followed by quick shots of Kaitou Kid's notice from that episode and the Black Star itself.
- In the manga, Inspector Nakamori tells Inspector Megure about the code that Kid left behind while still hanging onto the clock face. In the anime, he relays this information while standing by his squad car. This causes a small plot hole, as Nakamori had been clinging to the clock face only seconds ago.
- In the manga, Kaito bears a few scuff marks when he reunites with Aoko at the bottom of the clock tower and repeats his rose trick. In the anime, his face is completely clean.
- The story when Akako Koizumi saw the prediction of person who is to take care of Kid, Akako's associates, and Akako's attempt to cast spells was omitted from this adaptation. It was restored in Black Star, the adaptation of the same episode in Magic Kaito 1412.
This episode was rerun on October 6, 2003.
Detective's Gathering, the second part of this special, was remastered on May 18 and 25th, 2019, as a two-halves episode before Search for Maria-chan!.
- This is the first episode of the 21st Century, and the second to be digitally animated. The first episode to use digital animation is The Cornered Famous Detective! Two Big Murder Cases, and is used again in The Osaka Double Mystery - The Naniwa Swordsman and Toyotomi's Castle. Until Chinatown Deja Vu in the Rain, most other episodes continue to use traditional animation.
- This special combines two separate stories written by Aoyama: the "Black Star" storyline from Magic Kaito volume 4, chapters 3-4 (probably included in the Detective Conan anime because of the appearances of Shinichi and Megure) and Detective's Gathering, from Detective Conan volume 30, files 4-7. The first line of the title ("The Gathering of the Detectives!") refers to the second story, while the second line of the title ("Shinichi Kudo vs. Kaitou Kid") refers to the first part of the story.
- At the start of the special, Kid's notice from Conan vs. Kaitou Kid is shown; however, "April fool" is misspelled as "A prill fool". Another mistake is that the aforementioned notice is shown again when Nakamori's assistant reads Kid's notice about the clock tower.
- The host dummy wears a frightening phantom's purple hood with only two eye slits, just like the members of the KKK, one of the secret societies that were the sources of inspiration for the Black Organization.
- The plot of this story may have been inspired by Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None, where ten guests are trapped on an island and killed one by one by a member of the group. The trick used by the murderer to avoid being suspected is the same in both stories.
- Although the first part of this case is a backflash case with Shinichi, it is with Kaito Kid remembering an incident in his past. There has been one backflash case before this, and it was Ran having a backflash in The Locked Room in the Sky: Shinichi Kudo's First Case.
- Significant parts of the plot may also have been inspired by the 1976 mystery comedy Murder by Death, in which parodic versions of world-famous detectives are invited into a mansion to solve a murder that is promised to happen by their mysterious host.
- Each of the detectives introduced in this case evokes a famous literary detective:
- Senma, an unassuming old lady, evokes Agatha Christie's Miss Marple.
- Ogami, a heavy-set man with a love of fine cooking, evokes Rex Stout's Nero Wolfe.
- Mogi, a slim, wisecracking "tough guy", evokes Raymond Chandler's Philip Marlowe.
- Soda, a medical practitioner who focuses on forensic evidence above all else, evokes R. Austin Freeman's Dr. Thorndyke, albeit a woman instead of a man.
- Hakuba, though a previously established character from Magic Kaito, is clearly meant to evoke Sherlock Holmes.
- The vehicles showed in this episode are:
- Aki Ishihara and the Boss: Silver Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse [W210], with the license plate number 新宿 300, み 33-20 (Shinjuku 300, Mi 33-20).
- Harufumi Mogi: 1971 blue Alfa Romeo GT 1300 Junior 3a serie [105.30], with the license plate number 新宿 33, と 57-03 (Shinjuku 33, To 57-03).
- Ikumi Soda: 1988 red Ferrari F40, with the license plate number 新宿 33, さ 84-63 (Shinjuku 33, Sa 84-63).
- Furuyo Senma: White Fiat Nuova 500.
- Shukuzen Ogami: Yellow 1999 Toyota FunCargo [XP20]; 1998 Red Porsche 911 Carrera , with the license plate number 新宿 33, み 88-14 (Shinjuku 33, Mi 88-14).
- Hakuba's Housekeeper: 1964 green Vanden Plas Princess 1100 MkI [ADO16].
- The "TMS Rent a car" is puned to "TOYOTA Rent a Car".
- Sunset Manor's place is an Inaka Village improperly 2 kilometers from Okuno Dam, in the distant Shizuoka Prefecture.
- "Sunset Manor" derived from the homonim novel written by Kiyoshi Kasai. It shares similarities with Hell Hal in One Hundred and One Dalmatians.
- The anime version's huge painting in the Sunset Manor's dining room is a replica of Lucas de Heere's The Queen of Sheba visits King Solomon, but with an inverted orientation, and the one in the piano room is about Corvin Castle. Just like the story of Solomon, the wisest but later corrupt king in the Old Testament, since sunset also indicates an idea of "glorious sun that goes out" as the wrath of heaven, Renya Karasuma was the richest and most powerful man in all of modern Japan, but eventually became like Dracula for his own personal profit. Moreover, since he had came from afar to decipher Karasuma's riddle, Conan is also like the great Queen of Sheba. Then, the Sunset Manor is modeled after Solomon's Golden Temple, depicted in the background, and that castle.
- Originally, when this special aired, during the clock tower heist there was a scene missing from the animation we can see in the original manga chapter in which Akako started to use her magic to try and help Kid escape only to be stopped by her assistant. Open spoiler box to see images.
- Many anime version's paintings in the Sunset Manor are from The Fourteenth Target, although with an inverted orientation: in the dining room, the one with cherry in bloom from The Mist Goblin Legend Murder Case in the French Restaurant "La Fleur", and the one with a sunset beach woman in Aquacrystal restaurant, but both divided into two; in the piano room, the one with Corvin Castle in Sawaki's apartment. Those with trees foliage and a sunset beach woman in the dining room appeared in the apartment building front entrance from The Historical Actor Murder Case, as correct orientation but respectively with cherry blossom petals and cut out the woman, and the first in the Izu Queen Hotel from Scuba Diving Murder Case and in Yokosuka Castle from The Last Wizard of the Century, but in white and black, and in The Truth Behind Valentine's without foliage. In The Shaking Restaurant, the past scene when Aiko Morimura, a girl on Hachijou Island, looked at the sunset sea waiting twenty-one years for her lover's return from Tokyo while bringing up her secret daughter and then died alone last spring after suffered all the hardships, is clearly modeled after the oil painting with a sunset beach woman, appeared even in a hotel room from The Ten Planets in the Night Sky. Those with scribbles and an island in the piano room didn't appear before. Open spoiler box to see images.
|1||名探偵コナン・メインテーマ||Meitantei Konan・Mein Tēma||Detective Conan Main Theme||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 1|
|2||空飛ぶ怪盗キッド||Soratobu Kaitō Kiddo||Kaitou Kid Takes Flight||Detective Conan "The Last Wizard of the Century" Original Soundtrack|
|3||怪盗キッド出現||Kaitō Kiddo Shutsugen||Kaitou Kid Appears||Detective Conan "The Last Wizard of the Century" Original Soundtrack|
|4||昼下がりの天使たち||Hirusagari no Tenshitachi||Early Afternoon Angels||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 3|
|5||迷路||Meiro||Labyrinth||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 4 ~Isoge! Shōnen Tanteidan~|
|6||怪盗キッドの予告状１||Kaitō Kiddo no Yokokujō 1||Kaitou Kid's Manifesto 1||Detective Conan "The Last Wizard of the Century" Original Soundtrack|
|7||神秘 （未収録ヴァージョン）||Shinpi (Mi Shūroku Vājon)||Mystery (Unreleased Version)|
|8||尋問||Jinmon||Interrogation||Detective Conan "The Last Wizard of the Century" Original Soundtrack|
|9||トリック||Torikku||Trick||Detective Conan "The Fourteenth Target" Original Soundtrack|
|10||次のターゲット！||Tsugi no Tāgetto!||The Next Target!||Detective Conan "The Fourteenth Target" Original Soundtrack|
|11||犯人からの電話||Hannin Kara no Denwa||Phone Call From the Culprit||Detective Conan "The Time-Bombed Skyscraper" Original Soundtrack|
|12||対決のテーマ （摩天楼ヴァージョン）||Taiketsu no Tēma (Mantenrō Vājon)||Showdown Theme (Skyscraper Version)||Detective Conan "The Time-Bombed Skyscraper" Original Soundtrack|
|13||緊迫||Kinpaku||Tension||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 2|
|14||赤い光のスナイパー１||Akai Hikari no Sunaipā 1||The Sniper's Red Light 1||Detective Conan "The Last Wizard of the Century" Original Soundtrack|
|15||緊急指令||Kinkyū Shirei||Emergency Orders||Detective Conan "The Time-Bombed Skyscraper" Original Soundtrack|
|16||赤い光のスナイパー２||Akai Hikari no Sunaipā 2||The Sniper's Red Light 2||Detective Conan "The Last Wizard of the Century" Original Soundtrack|
|17||赤い光のスナイパー１||Akai Hikari no Sunaipā 1||The Sniper's Red Light 1||Detective Conan "The Last Wizard of the Century" Original Soundtrack|
|18||秘密の地下室||Himitsu no Chikashitsu||The Basement's Secrets||Detective Conan "The Last Wizard of the Century" Original Soundtrack|
|19||一触即発||Isshokusokuhatsu||Critical Situation||Detective Conan "The Fourteenth Target" Original Soundtrack|
|20||犯人の目星||Hannin no Meboshi||The Culprit's Objective||Detective Conan "The Fourteenth Target" Original Soundtrack|
|21||別れ||Wakare||Parting||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 4 ~Isoge! Shōnen Tanteidan~|
|22||飛び立つ鳩 （歌：菅井えり）||Tobitatsu Hato (Uta: Sugai Eri)||Flying Doves (Sung By: Eri Sugai)||Detective Conan "The Last Wizard of the Century" Original Soundtrack|
|23||新一の名推理||Shin'ichi no Meisuiri||Shinichi's Great Deduction||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 3|
|24||迷路||Meiro||Labyrinth||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 4 ~Isoge! Shōnen Tanteidan~|
|25||恋はスリル、ショック、サスペンス||Koi wa Suriru, Shokku, Sasupensu||Love is Thrill, Shock, Suspense||Koi wa Thrill, Shock, Suspense|
|26||迷路||Meiro||Labyrinth||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 4 ~Isoge! Shōnen Tanteidan~|
|27||尋問||Jinmon||Interrogation||Detective Conan "The Last Wizard of the Century" Original Soundtrack|
|28||(Unreleased BGM 6)|
|29||神秘 （未収録ヴァージョン）||Shinpi (Mi Shūroku Vājon)||Mystery (Unreleased Version)|
|30||(Unreleased BGM 7)|
|31||(Unreleased BGM 8)|
|32||出動のテーマ２～サイレンサー||Shutsudō no Tēma 2 ~ Sairensā||Mission Theme 2 ~ Silencer||Detective Conan "The Last Wizard of the Century" Original Soundtrack|
|33||古城のテーマ||Kojō no Tēma||The Old Castle's Theme||Detective Conan "The Last Wizard of the Century" Original Soundtrack|
|34||古城のテーマ||Kojō no Tēma||The Old Castle's Theme||Detective Conan "The Last Wizard of the Century" Original Soundtrack|
|35||迷路||Meiro||Labyrinth||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 4 ~Isoge! Shōnen Tanteidan~|
|36||推理 （オリジナルver.）||Suiri (Orijinaru ver.)||Deduction (Original ver.)||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 2|
|37||神秘 （未収録ヴァージョン）||Shinpi (Mi Shūroku Vājon)||Mystery (Unreleased Version)|
|38||空飛ぶ怪盗キッド||Soratobu Kaitō Kiddo||Kaitou Kid Takes Flight||Detective Conan "The Last Wizard of the Century" Original Soundtrack|
|39||廃墟の館 （未収録ヴァージョン）||Haikyo no Yakata (Mi Shūroku Vājon)||The Ruins of an Abandoned Building (Unreleased Version)|
|40||赤い光のスナイパー１||Akai Hikari no Sunaipā 1||The Sniper's Red Light 1||Detective Conan "The Last Wizard of the Century" Original Soundtrack|
|41||古城のテーマ||Kojō no Tēma||The Old Castle's Theme||Detective Conan "The Last Wizard of the Century" Original Soundtrack|
|42||赤い光のスナイパー２||Akai Hikari no Sunaipā 2||The Sniper's Red Light 2||Detective Conan "The Last Wizard of the Century" Original Soundtrack|
|43||犯人からの電話||Hannin Kara no Denwa||Phone Call From the Culprit||Detective Conan "The Time-Bombed Skyscraper" Original Soundtrack|
|44||殺意||Satsui||Murderous Intent||Detective Conan "The Fourteenth Target" Original Soundtrack|
|45||謎解き （その１）||Nazotoki (Sono 1)||Riddle Solution (Part 1)||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 3|
|46||古城の探索||Kojō no Tansaku||Exploration of the Old Castle||Detective Conan "The Last Wizard of the Century" Original Soundtrack|
|47||赤い光のスナイパー１||Akai Hikari no Sunaipā 1||The Sniper's Red Light 1||Detective Conan "The Last Wizard of the Century" Original Soundtrack|
|48||(Unreleased BGM 7)|
|49||神秘 （未収録ヴァージョン）||Shinpi (Mi Shūroku Vājon)||Mystery (Unreleased Version)|
|50||古城の探索||Kojō no Tansaku||Exploration of the Old Castle||Detective Conan "The Last Wizard of the Century" Original Soundtrack|
|51||赤い光のスナイパー２||Akai Hikari no Sunaipā 2||The Sniper's Red Light 2||Detective Conan "The Last Wizard of the Century" Original Soundtrack|
|52||怪人包帯男２||Kaijin Hōtai Otoko 2||The Mysterious Bandaged Man 2||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 3|
|53||忍び寄る危機||Shinobiyoru Kiki||Incoming Crisis||Detective Conan "The Time-Bombed Skyscraper" Original Soundtrack|
|54||赤い光のスナイパー１||Akai Hikari no Sunaipā 1||The Sniper's Red Light 1||Detective Conan "The Last Wizard of the Century" Original Soundtrack|
|55||怪盗キッド出現||Kaitō Kiddo Shutsugen||Kaitou Kid Appears||Detective Conan "The Last Wizard of the Century" Original Soundtrack|
|56||トリック||Torikku||Trick||Detective Conan "The Fourteenth Target" Original Soundtrack|
|57||忍び寄る影||Shinobiyoru Kage||Creeping Shadow||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 3|
|58||古城のテーマ||Kojō no Tēma||The Old Castle's Theme||Detective Conan "The Last Wizard of the Century" Original Soundtrack|
|59||犯人の謎||Hannin no Nazo||The Mystery of the Culprit||Detective Conan "The Fourteenth Target" Original Soundtrack|
|60||沈む夕陽||Shizumu Yūhi||Depressing Sunset||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 1|
|61||古城の神秘||Kojō no Shinpi||Mystery of the Old Castle||Detective Conan "The Last Wizard of the Century" Original Soundtrack|
|62||怪人包帯男１||Kaijin Hōtai Otoko 1||The Mysterious Bandaged Man 1||Detective Conan Original Soundtrack 3|
|63||ターゲット サスペンスＢ||Tāgetto Sasupensu B||Target Suspense B||Detective Conan "The Fourteenth Target" Original Soundtrack|
|64||飛び立つ鳩 （歌：菅井えり）||Tobitatsu Hato (Uta: Sugai Eri)||Flying Doves (Sung By: Eri Sugai)||Detective Conan "The Last Wizard of the Century" Original Soundtrack|
|65||Start in my life||Start in my life||Start in my life||Start in my life|
|66||別居の真相||Bekkyo no Shinsō||The Truth Behind the Separation||Detective Conan "The Fourteenth Target" Original Soundtrack|
In other languages
|Arabic||شيءٌ من الماضي والكنز المحير||Something from the Past and the Mysterious Treasure|
|Catalan (Catalan dub)||Els detectius reunits. En Shinichi Kudo contra en Kid el lladre||Detectives gathered. Shinichi Kudo vs. Kid the thief|
|Catalan (Valencian dub)||Reunió de detectius! Shinichi contra Kaito Kid||Gathering of the detectives! Shinichi vs. Kaito Kid|
|Galician||O mago Kaito. Reunión de detectives. Shinichi contra Caco Kid||Kaito the magician. Gathering of detectives! Shinichi vs. Kid the thief|
|German||Der junge Meisterdieb||The Young Master Thief|
|Italian||La leggenda di Furto Kid||The Legend of Theft Kid|
|Spanish (Castilian dub)||¡Reunión de detectives! Shinichi Kudo contra Kid el ladrón||Gathering of the detectives! Shinichi Kudo vs. Kid the thief|
|Spanish (American dub)||Shinichi Kudo contra Kaito Kid! Los detectives se reúnen||Shinichi Kudo vs. kaito Kid! Detectives gathered|
|Thai||รวมพลยอดนักสืบ คุโด้ ชินอิจิ ปะทะ จอมโจรคิด||Great detectives gathered! Shinichi Kudo vs. Kaitou Kid|
|Vietnamese||Cuộc hội ngộ của các thám tử! Shinichi Kudo đối đầu với siêu trộm Kaitou Kid||The Gathering of the Detectives! Shinichi Kudo vs. Kaitou Kid|
|Episodes of Season 9|
|Episode 217 • 218 • 219 • 220 • 221 • 222 • 223 • 224 • 225 • 226 • 227 • 228 • 229 • 230 • 231 • 232 • 233 • 234 • 235 • 236 • 237 • 238 • 239 • 240 • 241 • 242 • 243 • 244 • 245 • 246 • 247 • 248 • 249 • 250 • 251 • 252 • 253 • 254|
|Kaitou Kid in Detective Conan|
|Main||Kaitou Kid • Kaito Kuroba • Toichi Kuroba|
|Related||Jirokichi Suzuki • Ginzo Nakamori • Samizu Kichiemon • Saguru Hakuba • Konosuke Jii • Aoko Nakamori • Chikage Kuroba|
|Manga||Kaitou Kid and the Black Star • Magic Lovers Case • Kaitou Kid and the Murder • Kaitou Kid and the Ocean's Miracle • Kaitou Kid and the Three Instruments • Kaitou Kid and the Four Masterpieces • Kaitou Kid and the Purple Nail • Kaitou Kid and the Iron Tanuki • Kirin's Horn Case • Ryoma's Gunbelt Case • Mystery Train • The Blush Mermaid • Twin Bets • Kaitou Kid and the Luna Memoria • Kaitou Kid and the Fairy's Lip|
|Anime||Conan vs. Kaitou Kid • Magic Lover's Murder Case • The Gathering of the Detectives! Shinichi Kudo vs. Kaitou Kid • Kaitou Kid's Miraculous Midair Walk • Big Adventure in the Eccentric Mansion • Kaitou Kid and the Four Masterpieces • Kaitou Kid's Teleportation Magic • Kaitou Kid vs. the Strongest Safe • The Kirin's Horn That Vanished into the Dark • Conan & Kid's Battle For Ryoma's Treasure • The Jet-Black Mystery Train • Kaitou Kid and the Blush Mermaid • Kaitou Kid VS Makoto Kyogoku • Kaitou Kid and the Trick Box • Kid vs. Komei: The Targeted Lips|
|Movies and Specials||Movie 03: The Last Wizard of the Century • Time Travel of the Silver Sky • Movie 08: Magician of the Silver Sky • Movie 10: The Private Eyes' Requiem • Movie 14: The Lost Ship in the Sky • Lupin III vs. Detective Conan: The Movie • Movie 19: Sunflowers of Inferno • Movie 23: The Fist of Blue Sapphire|
|Special Manga||The Magically Hidden Jewel • The Stolen Pirate Treasure • Kaitou Kid and the Mystery of the Black Jewel • The Rise of the Burning Curse • The Blue Train Nightmare|
|Related Articles||Magic Kaito • List of characters who know Kaitou Kid's identity • Kaitou Kid's Gadgets • List of Kaitou Kid Heists Items|
|Main Characters||Kaito Kuroba • Kaitou Kid • Aoko Nakamori • Ginzo Nakamori • Akako Koizumi • Saguru Hakuba|
|Secondary Characters||Toichi Kuroba • Chikage Kuroba • Konosuke Jii • Keiko Momoi • Snake • Superintendent General Hakuba • Rose (OVA only) • Spider (TV specials only) • List of minor Magic Kaito characters|
|Manga||Magic Kaito Volume 1-5 • Volume 1 • Volume 2 • Volume 3 • Volume 4 • Volume 5 • Magic Kaito Chapters not yet included in a Volume • Magic Kaito Manga Listed By Heist|
|OVA adaptations||Conan vs. Kid vs. Yaiba - The Grand Battle for the Treasure Sword!! • Conan, Kid, and the Crystal Mother|
|Magic Kaito: Kid the Phantom Thief specials||The Revived Phantom Thief • Kaitou Kid's Busy Date • The Princess Prefers Magic • A Witch Sheds No Tears • The Fated Blue Birthday • Love on the Ski Slope on Christmas Eve • The Splendid Rivals • The Secret of the Red Tear • The Witch, the Detective, and the Phantom Thief • The Reminiscent Golden Eye • The Tearful Crystal Mother • Tears of Love for the Dark Knight|
|Magic Kaito 1412||Season 1|
|Crossovers||The Gathering of the Detectives! Shinichi Kudo vs. Kaitou Kid (DC anime only)|
|Related Articles||List of characters who know Kaitou Kid's identity • Kaitou Kid's Gadgets • Magic Kaito Organization • Pandora Gem • Ekoda • Nonchalant Lupin • Crow • List of Kaitou Kid Heists Items|
|High Ranking||The Boss • Rum • Gin • Vermouth|
|Other Agents||Vodka • Kir (undercover) • Chianti • Korn • Bourbon (undercover)|
|Deceased Agents||Akemi Miyano • Tequila • Kenzo Masuyama/Pisco • Atsushi Miyano • Elena Miyano • Calvados • Rikumichi Kusuda • Ethan Hondou (undercover) • Hiromitsu Morofushi/Scotch (undercover)|
|Former Agents||Shiho Miyano/Sherry (Ai Haibara) • Shuichi Akai/Dai Moroboshi/Rye (undercover) • Ki'ichiro Numabuchi|
|Extended canon||Yoshiaki Hara (movie only) • Irish (movie only) • Masaaki Okakura (movie only) • Arrack (special manga only) • Generic (special manga only) • Blackbeard (special manga only) • Antonio Gomez (shogakukan learning series only) • Two men (shogakukan learning series only) • Kate Lauren (playstation only) • Curaçao (movie only) • Stout (movie only) • Aquavit (movie only) • Leona Bucholz/Riesling (movie only) • Man in bar (tv special only) • Drama assassin (drama only)|
|Related Articles||Black Organization timeline • APTX 4869 • Nanatsu no Ko • Scar Akai • List of Black Organization related characters • Vermouth timeline • Suguru Itakura • Kohji Haneda case • Karasuma Group • "The Criminal" • Night Baron • Crow|
|Manga||Roller Coaster Murder Case • ¥1,000,000,000 Robbery • Bullet-Train Bombing • Game Convention Case • Missing Older Brother Case • Murdered Professor Case • Hotel Party Murder Case • Bus Hijacking Case • Kaitou Kid and the Murder • Escalator Message Case • Golden Apple Case • Footsteps of Darkness • Meeting with Vodka • Four Porsches Case • Bathroom Murder Case • Halloween Party Case • Black Organization vs. FBI • Mysterious Job Case • Kir Transport Case • Foreign Suspect Case • Department Store Bomber Case • Online Client • Mystery Train • Tennis Meetup • A Shrine to Remember • Elementary Teacher Assault • Scarlet Showdown • Girls Band Murder Case • Soul Detective Murder Case • A song named ASACA • Missing Maria Higashio Case • Sisters' Birthday Party Murder Case • Yusaku Kudo's TV Show Case • FBI Serial Murder Case|
|Anime||Roller Coaster Murder Case • Game Company Murder Case • The Black Organization: One Billion Yen Robbery Case • The Girl from the Black Organization and the University Professor Murder Case • Reunion with the Black Organization • The Gathering of the Detectives! Shinichi Kudo vs. Kaitou Kid • The Mysterious Passenger • The Secret Rushed Omission • Shinichi Kudo's New York Case • On the Trail of a Silent Witness • Contact with the Black Organization • The Four Porsches • Hidden Bathroom Secret • Head-to-Head Match with the Black Organization: A Dual Mystery on a Full Moon Night • Black Impact! The Moment the Black Organization Reaches Out • The Shadow of the Black Organization • Clash of Red and Black • The Crisis Beckoned by the Red Omen • Detectives' Nocturne • The Jet-Black Mystery Train • Conan in a Locked Room • Jodie's Memories and the Cherry Blossom Viewing Trap • The Scarlet Return • The Shadow Approaching Amuro (TV original) • The Unfriendly Girls Band • Soul Detective Murder Case • The Betrayal's Stage • Search for Maria-chan!|
|Movies and Specials||Countdown to Heaven • Time Travel of the Silver Sky • Black History • The Raven Chaser • Shinichi Kudo Returns! Confrontation with the Black Organization • The Darkest Nightmare|
|Special Manga||The Wish Put on the Airship • The Black Organization...Revealed • Protect the Luxury Liner from the Virus|
|Playstation||Remembrance Treasure Case|