Difference between revisions of "Goro Otaki"
|Line 84:||Line 84:|
*In the non canon
*In the non canon 10he has a cousin named Aoki
*According to Gosho in JUSTICE PLUS Super Digest Book, he
*According to Gosho in JUSTICE PLUS Super Digest Book, he his scar after he became a detective.
== Different looks ==
== Different looks ==
Latest revision as of 16:24, 14 June 2021
|Japanese name:||大滝 悟郎 |
|English name:||Inspector Odin|
|Occupation:||Osaka Prefecture Police Chief Inspector|
|First appearance:||Manga: File 187 |
Anime: Episode 118
|Keyhole number:||Volume 32|
|Japanese voice:||Norio Wakamoto |
Masaya Onosaka (young)
|English voice:||Bill Jenkins (FUNimation) |
Paul St. Peter (Bang Zoom!)
Goro Otaki (大滝 悟郎 Ōtaki Gorō), also known in the Funimation dub as Inspector Odin, is a character in the manga and anime franchise Detective Conan.
- 1 Background
- 2 Personality
- 3 Appellations
- 4 Plot overview
- 4.1 Stabbed Wallet Case (Manga: 187-188, Anime: 118)
- 4.2 K3 Murder Case (Manga: 294-295, Anime: 238-239)
- 4.3 Naniwa Swordsman Case (Manga: 315-316, Anime: 263)
- 4.4 Tiger Scroll Case (Manga: 318-321, Anime: 263)
- 4.5 Koshien Bomber Case (Manga: 445-449, Anime: 383)
- 4.6 Furinkazan Case (Manga: 613, Anime: 516)
- 4.7 Unexpected Murder (Manga: 831-833, Anime: 710-711)
- 4.8 Vampire's Mansion (Manga: 834-836, 839-840, Anime: 712-715)
- 4.9 Drug Trading Case (Manga: 879-880, Anime: 763)
- 5 Name origin
- 6 In other languages
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Different looks
- 9 See also
- 10 References
Otaki is the chief inspector of the Osaka police district, and good friends with Heizo Hattori and Ginshiro Toyama. Otaki is also close friends with Heizo's son, Heiji, whom often calls Otaki when he needs to find information for an important case. Sometimes, Otaki even assists Heiji, and has a few times before lent a big helping hand in helping Heiji and Conan solve cases.
When he was younger, Otaki wanted to be a professional baseball player. His team made it to the top 8 in the Detective Koshien.
He is close to chief of Osaka prefecture police headquarter, Heizo Hattori. He and Heiji are good friends and they are close. At work he is serious and also seems to like to have as much help as he could, like in episode 966 when he work together with Fumimaro Ayanokoji to solve the case.
Vampire's Mansion (Manga: 834-836, 839-840, Anime: 712-715)
Otaki's name comes from the character Gorozo of Otaki from the long-running Onihei Hankachou series.
In other languages
- In the non canon Movie 10, he has a cousin named Aoki.
- According to Gosho in JUSTICE PLUS Super Digest Book, he got his scar just after he became a detective.
- ^ Detective Conan episode 383