|Japanese name:||坂井 |
|Occupation:||Tokyo Fire Department Fire Sergent|
|First appearance:||Anime: Episode 393|
|Japanese voice:||Tōru Takahashi (episode 405) |
Yūta Odagaki (episode 708)
Kengo Kawanishi (episode 841)
Sakai (坂井 Sakai) is a character in the anime and movie franchise Detective Conan.
- 1 Background
- 2 Personality
- 3 Plot overview
- 3.1 A Kidnapping Case... So It Seems (Anime: 393)
- 3.2 The Man Who Called for an Ambulance (Anime: 405)
- 3.3 Conan and Heiji's Deduction Magic (Anime: 407)
- 3.4 Conan vs. Double Code Mystery (Anime: 511)
- 3.5 Coffee Aroma with Murderous Intention (Anime: 514)
- 3.6 The Super Narrow Shop Crime Scene (Anime: 634)
- 3.7 The Man Who Fell Slowly (Anime: 708)
- 3.8 The Man Betrayed by the Sea (Anime: 750)
- 3.9 The Darkest Nightmare (Movie: 20)
- 3.10 The Rainy Bus Stop (Anime: 841)
- 4 Appellations
- 5 Different looks
- 6 Trivia
- 7 See also
Sakai is a rescue personnel from the Beika Emergency Department, a Fire Sergeant from Tokyo Fire Department. When a person made a report to Beika City Hospital quickly calling 119, the hospital send his ambulance on the location.
He and a collegue arrive in Beika Building to save Ikou Daita, who had been left in the kidnapper's apartment without water for 3 days and checks the state of his health before declaring Ikou saved and saying that Ran had done a good job.
He was quickly called by Kaoru Inoue, a by-stander who was shopping in Central Beika, when Masaaki Ogata, a moneylender, falled from a building. As usually, an ambulance in Tokyo took 5 to 6 minutes to arrive on the site o fan emergency. The Detective Boys informed him it wasn't a suicide attempt, nor was in an accident, and someone pushed him off the roof. So he called the Tokyo Metropolitan Police to inform them the accidental fall that was reported earlier may have been a murder attempt. He took the man driver's license and gave them name, age, and address.
Sakai appears briefly as he charges the body of the victim on a handbarrow to bring it in the ambulance.
He charges on his ambulance Curaçao's death body.
He visits Toshiaki Kikuchi, an unemployed injured in a car accident. He reports to Inspector Megure that he cut the inside of his mouth, but he seems to have no other injuries, then should be no problem if Megure and Takagi wanted to inspect the scene with him. His two coworkers charge the death body of Naohiro Tsutsumi on the ambulance.
- The license plate number for his ambulance, a 1997 Toyota Himedic, is 新宿 880, み 98-83 (Shinjuku 880, Mi 98-83), but in episode 708 there was a mistake with い, as in episode 750 with と.