|Japanese name:||佐々木 |
|First appearance:||Anime: Episode 264|
|Japanese voice:||Isshin Chiba (episode 264-265 & 297-298) |
Yasuyuki Kase (episode 489)
Isamu Sugaya (episode 606-607)
Sasaki (佐々木 Sasaki) is a character in the anime franchise Detective Conan.
- 1 Background
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Personality
- 4 Plot overview
- 4.1 Courtroom Confrontation: Kisaki vs. Kogoro (Anime: 264-265)
- 4.2 Courtroom Confrontation II: Kisaki vs. Kujo (Anime: 297-298)
- 4.3 The Private Eyes' Requiem (Movie: 10)
- 4.4 Courtroom Confrontation III: Prosecutor as Eyewitness (Anime: 489)
- 4.5 Courtroom Confrontation IV: Juror Sumiko Kobayashi (Anime: 606-607)
- 5 Appellations
- 6 Different looks
- 7 Name origin
- 8 Trivia
- 9 In other languages
- 10 See also
Sasaki is Reiko Kujo's subordinate and the substitute prosecutor in the Tokyo District Court, Criminal Division, Third courtroom, who often accompanies Reiko when she performs several times in the court. With his help, Reiko vowed to defeat her main rival, Eri Kisaki, whenever a chance would present itself.
He has studied law in an unknown Tokyo university. As the public prosecutor's subordinate, his job is to handle the phone calls, visits, publicity and many other programs that Reiko cannot necessarily take care of.
It has been clearly hinted that he is infatuated with Reiko, but it's still unknown if she reciprocates his feelings.
Sasaki appears to be a fairly tall man with a fair skin tone, black eyes and a short black hair that is constantly slicked back with three loose locks hanging across his forehead. Furthermore, he is usually seen wearing business suits whenever performing in the court. He is right-handed.
His character design is majorly changes for episode 489. However, in subsequent episodes, his original appearance has been restored, and is very similar to the late Takeshi Nezu, his head's former superior.
Sasaki is a fine diligent person and professional attorney, who is rarely seen interacting with others.
A his photo, entitled "PATA YAMATA", appears on the culprit's laptop when it detects the fingerprints of Shinichi Kudo.
His name comes from Rena Sasaki, whose family name kanji is the name as his, a young detective currently working in the anti-detective department, under Yasuomi Suma, and is investigating her sister's death, who was created by Keisuke Matsuokka for the series Tantei no Tantei ("Detective vs. Detective").
- Since his head is clearly modeled after Ritsuko Usui, an Eri Kisaki's rival lawyer killed in Kogoro Mouri, Suspect, he is also modeled after Hayashi, the lawyer Usui was going to work with on a case.
- Makoto Kusakabe, the Tokyo Regional Prosecutor of Public Safety Bureau and Sayoko Iwai's subordinate in Zero the Enforcer, is clearly modeled after him.
In other languages
|Language||Given Name||Family Name|