Detective Conan World
Maurice

Which BO member have you ever "drunk"? :P

I am really sure that agent 007(you know the M16 agent on movies...or BOND)'s favourite one is Vodka which is shaken and not stirred... But then, I wonder what will Vodka look like if he is really shaken. Will Gin laugh at him or shoot him for looking weird? hehehe

I don't drink... not just because I'm 15 (underage), it's also because it's not healthysad.gif~

My uncle loves Bo very much. He have almost all of them and much more wines in his wine cellar.

I guess I've drunk Gin, Vodka, Tequila, and Bourbon... Not too big of a drinker, but I'm a pretty big fan of the flavored Vodkas. I don't know whose idea it was to make Vodka taste like apple or watermelon, but I take my hat off to you.

I'm a bit sad that Vodka is my favorite, since the character Vodka is probably my least favorite Black Organization member. He's just so boring... Too bad I haven't tried some of the more delicious members, like Vermouth and Rye... Okay I'm sorry, I think I'm taking this topic in the wrong direction... :D

I've had beer before in China out of curiosity, but I spit it out cuz it was disgusting. I've never 'drunk' any BO members before. I hate alcohol. (my brother got a mini-hangover. O.o)

Straight:

Vodka

Gin

Tequila

Korn

Sherry

Bourbon (my personal favorite, Maker's Mark <3 (I liked it BEFORE DC showed it))

Mixed:

Vermouth

@Ayera: If you were young at the time, that would make sense, because beer is bitter, so most people don't like it until they are older. It could have also been the beer that you had, because there is only one good domestic beer in China (thank the Germans for that).