Detective Conan World
Maurice

Which BO member have you ever "drunk"? :P

YOU ARE >20, RIGHT?

Yeah, I'm 23.

But it's like Kyuu said. Here in Germany, you may drink with 18. You may even drink beer and wine with 16 here.

In Bavaria (a province/federal state) beer isn't classified as liquor but as food instead :x

And it's like with most substances, if you take too much of it, it'll harm you. Even taking too much (way too much) Vitamin C, you can die.

If you drink way too much water (in a short time) you can die too.

For alcohol, that limit is way lower tho. That's the only thing you need to watch out for :)

I can answer that... it isn't. Though it is for adults, especially for comradery between coworkers. Generally in European nations it is a part of the culture, especially Eastern Europe.

i see thanks. down here we're acctually pretty strict about alcohol. you have to have proof you're over 20 years old to even sample liquor in the grocery stores

Yeah, I'm 23.

WE'RE THE SAME AGE! \o/

...Ahem.

I don't drink what I call "fine" drinks. In fact, I make it a policy to never drink, if possible, though I've had more than a few times where I broke this policy.

I have not "drunk" any of the BO members.