Detective Conan World
Chianti

Who's better off with Shinichi? Haibara Ai or Ran??

Fine. Let's hear your point of view kaichou.

We could spend a lot of time debating this. It would require back-up evidence, photos, numbers of episodes, chapters of manga, etc. I doubt most people would want to do it. There would be quite a bit of work. I suppose we should leave it to another day.

We could spend a lot of time debating this. It would require back-up evidence, photos, numbers of episodes, chapters of manga, etc. I doubt most people would want to do it. There would be quite a bit of work. I suppose we should leave it to another day.

I would do it. It'd be great lawyer experience!! (I call prosecuting attorney vs. ConAi!!) Now who shall be the defense?

I would do it. It'd be great lawyer experience!! (I call prosecuting attorney vs. ConAi!!) Now who shall be the defense?

You remind me of my friend...

*sighs* I'd also join in the debate (good experience for my debate next week) but I'm a bit busy...

You remind me of my friend...

*sighs* I'd also join in the debate (good experience for my debate next week) but I'm a bit busy...

You have a debate?! I wanna go!! There's nothing like that in my middle school!!

I will be the defense, and Kiel will help me whenever she feels like joining in...

MitsuAi FOREVER!!! (Aeyra=big fan of MitsuAi) But for my Shin-chan?

1st: Ran (obviously)

2nd: Heiji (Kawaiii!!!)

3rd: Kaito (same reasons as above ^-^)

Ai's somewhere down below... ConAi fans feel free to shoot me now... I have protective armor...

yes kind of creepy... o,o

But still.... ShinXRan!!!! FTW!!!

Oh, uhh I was making a joke on that post i made in 21st page...

I really don't mind whichXwhich.

I prefer ShinRan for the story wise, but I would like to see some parts of ConAi as well, since Ai have feelings for Conan. This is getting interesting...

O_o

youngster? oh well..that's true if you're talking about how long i have registered here. :)

Don't worry!!!

Kaitou Kiddo:You didn't have pity, my bad boy. Those were all slendid tricks. If you said you loved me just for amusement. You're playing with fire...!!!. It's always this wayYou're all take. You devil devil you you. From whoWas that call from? With that ring you hid your plans........ I AM NOT AN IDIOT!!! You better run, run, run, run. I'm not finished with u yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3dsZy03wUE

O_o

youngster? oh well..that's true if you're talking about how long i have registered here. :)

Yeah, that's what I meant.

But you're older than me by, like, 2 to 3 years.

Shinichi is better with Ran because i like it when Shinichi is back with the old days when everything wasn`t complicated because of the BO.

When he is with Ai it feels like he is always in mortal peril... <_<

Shinichi is better with Ran because i like it when Shinichi is back with the old days when everything wasn`t complicated because of the BO.

When he is with Ai it feels like he is always in mortal peril... <_<

Agreed. I'm all in for shinxRan! Haibara's doesn't suit him. Their personalities are too alike and these kind of people tend to last short for romantic relationships. (that's my opinion)

SHINRAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^Ai's role in the series now is as a Detective Boy!!!!!!Shinichi and Ran love each other!!!!^^