Detective Conan World
Chianti

Who's better off with Shinichi? Haibara Ai or Ran??

That is a good perspective to have. :)

Agreed, which he will be so long as he remembers not to get on either of their bad side.

Ran (who he'll likely end up with) will beat him into the ground if he gets on her bad side (we have already seen her try and how good Shinichi has gotten at dodging, as well as her strength).

And honestly... I don't know what Shiho would do to him, but I'd be more worried about her because she is far more devious...

Ran (who he'll likely end up with) will beat him into the ground if he gets on her bad side (we have already seen her try and how good Shinichi has gotten at dodging, as well as her strength).

'Conan' shows incredible physical prowess in the series, though I don't know if that carries over to his Shinichi form.

And honestly... I don't know what Shiho would do to him, but I'd be more worried about her because she is far more devious...

Ai (Shiho) hasn't seriously shown her truly evil side for a long time.

'Conan' shows incredible physical prowess in the series, though I don't know if that carries over to his Shinichi form.

Ai (Shiho) hasn't seriously shown her truly evil side for a long time.

Don't you remember in the first chapter/episode? Shinichi caught a peak under Ran's dress and he dodged every single one of her attacks. I think he could handle himself, but it still wouldn't be a good idea.

That is true about Ai, but that doesn't change that she still probably has it in her. And again, she is frighteningly smart and can probably come up with really creative ways to get back at him should he ever make her angry.

i would love to see Ai/Shiho's evil side hehehe

I could totally see Shinichi/Shiho getting together, and then Shinichi really pisses her off, and she slips him another dose of APTX4869 making him Conan again :P. Holding him hostage in that form until she feels her revenge has been completed.

• Upvote 1

I could totally see Shinichi/Shiho getting together, and then Shinichi really pisses her off, and she slips him another dose of APTX4869 making him Conan again :P. Holding him hostage in that form until she feels her revenge has been completed.

that would be awesome and lulz

Also... random...

I put this pic in DCTP for the AiCon thread... I thought it would be pertinent here too...

10904753.jpg

They look quite nice together. :)

I lay no claim to that art... I found it on pixiv, and have no idea who the original artist is.