Detective Conan World
Chianti

Who's better off with Shinichi? Haibara Ai or Ran??

Hard to read.

Maybe if you make the font bigger?

But I'm with you all the way!

Definitely. Let me make it a little clearer...

ShinRan 4ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not blind, you know.

ShinRan should be enough ( is there any size smaller than 1 ? :rolleyes: )

I think there is, but is only applicable to the word ` ` ..

Oops! It's not even visible anymore! Let me try it in a bigger font.

I think there is, but is only applicable to the word "Aicon"

Oh there. :rolleyes:

I would post a comment I had in mind here but it'd be mean (and rude). So I think I'll just ignore what dreznovk just said.

Haha.....

I think there is, but is only applicable to the word ` ` ..

Oops! It's not even visible anymore! Let me try it in a bigger font.

I think there is, but is only applicable to the word "Aicon"

Oh there. :rolleyes:

Let me try:

AiCon

Sorry, but that's the smallest size

AiCon

Sorry, but that's the smallest size

Nope. It's not. But I'm too lazy to put it in the smallest size because it's not worth it.

Why do you people call it AiCon? It reminds me too much of the word "icon". Though ConAi isn't much better: "con-Ai". But I prefer those to ShinShi...

Nope. It's not. But I'm too lazy to put it in the smallest size because it's not worth it.

Why do you people call it AiCon? It reminds me too much of the word "icon". Though ConAi isn't much better: "con-Ai". But I prefer those to ShinShi...

I don't speak English, so it's not bugging me. AiCon, ConAi, ShinShi are fine, as long as it's not ShinRan

Oh, i thought you're ignoring me, why bother replying :rolleyes:

I would post a comment I had in mind here but it'd be mean (and rude). So I think I'll just ignore what dreznovk just said.

since then

never mind, i'm self-crazy again

Or Aircon. :mrgreen:

Aicon... icon... Apon/Eipon(that violet monkeypokémon)...

:lol:

ShinRan!!!!!!!

That's the best pairing ;D

Oh yes! They are truly the best~ ;D

Ai and M-eehhhahahhh *Shot by Conan's Tranquilizer*

Conan: Me!

*Haibara sweeps my body away*

No! Cure-kun, you traitor! TT_TT

:P It's okay, Misaki-chan's also a ConAi fan...

BUT I'M SHINRAN!!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!! NO!!! PLEASE NO CONAI!! *drags self away*

Ignore that please. That was my more outspoken, non-disciplined side speaking out.

Me too. ShinRan, end of story. Then again, ConAi fans would be trying to murder Gosho if that did happen.

Gosho didnt say that Shinichi and Ran will be together so dont say ConAi fans will try to murder him.

AiCon!!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah. The 'Haibara suits Conan because they're both like this and that' thing is ugh.

Why? Do you even think that Shinichi's type is someone like Haibara?! O_o

Okay. It's true. Conan and Haibara are both smart. And Ran may not be as smart as them but no one said she’s stupid. Maybe average, but so what? Was there a rule that says you can only end up with someone as stupid as you? Or as ugly as you? O_o

And whatever reasons you put to defend Ai and Conan, there's no point because we all know who's gonna end up anyway! It's either you accept it or continue being in denial!

Like they said, "YOU CAN NEVER CONVINCE A MONKEY THAT STRAWBERRIES ARE SWEETER THAN BANANAS!"

Same as, don't try to force Shinichi that (insert girl here) is better than Ran!

This is like a war already!(ehem... opinion only)

Did shinichi told what type of girl he likes?(Just asking)

Gosho didnt say that Shinichi and Ran will be together so dont say ConAi fans will try to murder him.

AiCon!!!

This is like a war already!(ehem... opinion only)

Did shinichi told what type of girl he likes?(Just asking)

Look like i just found a new friend.

Also:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=1056855613&ct=335544320&lm=0&sc=0&rn=30&tn=baiduPostBrowser&word=%D0%C2%C0%BC&pn=0

In the Romantic File (or whatever it called), the arrow from Ai to Conan is ??? , while from Ayumi to Ai is "rival in romance?". (Thank to justwantanaccount's translation). So it's most likely that Ai really has strong feeling toward Conan.

Look like i just found a new friend.

Also:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=1056855613&ct=335544320&lm=0&sc=0&rn=30&tn=baiduPostBrowser&word=%D0%C2%C0%BC&pn=0

In the Romantic File (or whatever it called), the arrow from Ai to Conan is ??? , while from Ayumi to Ai is "rival in romance?". (Thank to justwantanaccount's translation). So it's most likely that Ai really has strong feeling toward Conan.

Um, it's kinda proven that Ai has feelings for Conan. That's got nothing to do with the story's outcome which will almost definitely be ShinRan.

Um, it's kinda proven that Ai has feelings for Conan. That's got nothing to do with the story's outcome which will almost definitely be ShinRan.

I know that, just try to think of something to post :P