Detective Conan World
Chianti

Who's better off with Shinichi? Haibara Ai or Ran??

Lol XD but if ai and Conan really did get 2gether, I wonder what would happen to ran.....?

She will sadly accept it, she's so nice!

She deserves Shinichi!!!!

Ai's amazing too, but she's not meant to be with Shinichi....

Well I personally hope for ConAi, but honestly it wouldnt kill me if it was ShinRan, I just think ConAi is better, its just an opinion so dont kill people over it lol. There are other characters Ran could settle with isnt there, im pretty sure there are ;)

Maybe he continues to take on two identities and will be with both girls?! o.o (ConAi, ShinRan XD XD XD)

Then I'd kill him for not being faithful to Ran. I say ShinRan! (and Mitsuhiko for Ai)

ShinRan FTW! gogogo!

Agreed. :P I usually love canon couplings, and this one was so cute, there was no way I wouldn't love it. I just don't like ConAi... And luckily my one friend who likes DC who has Ai as her fav character says she doesn't want to see Conan with Ai. (score!) She says it just seems wrong, and then stopped talking.... I also have another friend who I turned ShinRan mainly cuz she only read the first 32 chapters. (I am evil...)

Agreed. :P I usually love canon couplings, and this one was so cute, there was no way I wouldn't love it. I just don't like ConAi... And luckily my one friend who likes DC who has Ai as her fav character says she doesn't want to see Conan with Ai. (score!) She says it just seems wrong, and then stopped talking.... I also have another friend who I turned ShinRan mainly cuz she only read the first 32 chapters. (I am evil...)

To tell you the truth I love Ai-chan too~~~ But i dont like her pairing with COnan. I prefer her with Mitsuhiko~ Kyaaa~~~ XD

Dont dare to pair her with mitsuhiko!!

MitsuAi FOREVER!!! (Aeyra=big fan of MitsuAi) But for my Shin-chan?

1st: Ran (obviously)

2nd: Heiji (Kawaiii!!!)

3rd: Kaito (same reasons as above ^-^)

Ai's somewhere down below... ConAi fans feel free to shoot me now... I have protective armor...

Ai's somewhere down below... ConAi fans feel free to shoot me now... I have protective armor...

Kind of creepy :P

Even I would put Haibara as second.

And, Detective Kaitou, you're right. It is creepy. It's like me making a list for Ran that went like this:

1st: Shinichi

2nd: Kazuha

3rd: Sonoko

Isn't that creepy?

Even I would put Haibara as second.

And, Detective Kaitou, you're right. It is creepy. It's like me making a list for Ran that went like this:

1st: Shinichi

2nd: Kazuha

3rd: Sonoko

Isn't that creepy?

Yes, that's creepy. But yaoi is actually pretty popular. Of course, not so much around guys. Surprisingly enough, the HeiShin community on ff.net is made by a guy... And I still have no idea why I like it either... It's probably because it gives me a chance to twist with a character's mind and give them emotional turmoil. For some reason, the HeiShin writing is coming out easier than the ShinRan right now. That must be because right now I'm writing angst. That always comes out easier for some reason. XD But I'm writing ShinRan for Pyre right now! I can't wait to write the last part of that... ShinRan forever! (and then if that doesn't happen, HeiShin.)

Yes, that's creepy. But yaoi is actually pretty popular. Of course, not so much around guys. Surprisingly enough, the HeiShin community on ff.net is made by a guy... And I still have no idea why I like it either... It's probably because it gives me a chance to twist with a character's mind and give them emotional turmoil. For some reason, the HeiShin writing is coming out easier than the ShinRan right now. That must be because right now I'm writing angst. That always comes out easier for some reason. XD But I'm writing ShinRan for Pyre right now! I can't wait to write the last part of that... ShinRan forever! (and then if that doesn't happen, HeiShin.)

What's that?

You know what, maybe I don't even want to know...

What's that?

Yaoi is when 2 guys like each other :3

Hehe yaoi is sometimes cute because the anime guys involved are usually cute :3 But I still prefer ShinRan and HeiKazu in this case...

What's that?

You probably don't judging your reactions... But let me bring myself back into the normal world here....

ShinRan!!!

You probably don't judging your reactions... But let me bring myself back into the normal world here....

ShinRan!!!

Yes, back on topic...

ShinRan, hands down.