Detective Conan World
Chianti

Who's better off with Shinichi? Haibara Ai or Ran??

AICON!!!

i havent got to the point to Ai but i have seen that ai cares about Shinichi and same goes for him he has her on the mind all the time it seems :D but i cant realy tell beacouse i am on chapter 100 but! i do think ai is the best choice

Fixed

ConAi is nice because Ai is more of an intellectual equal to Shinichi and can thus they can run ideas off of each other. Also Haibara is in a better position to sympathize with the current situation Conan is in and Shinichi's work in general which deals with the nastiness of human society. She also is willing to challenge and break Conan's secret keeping habits which sometimes result in destructive outcomes, and be there when Conan is thinking of doing something dangerous. Ai's personality provides a balancing contrast; she has the ability to bring Shinichi down to earth by poking holes in his ego, and more importantly calling him out when he is getting too reckless (Conan's biggest weakness now).

AiCon doesn't have the same interpersonal trust and development that ShinRan developed over time though.

I said something like this earlier somewhere in the forums and was chewed out XD so of course i completely agree, although i am a shinran for reasons i explained then. if i find it i will re-post it

SHINRAN!!! (<---wrong)

You mess with the bull... you're gettin the d*** horns!

AICON IS THE BEST COUPLE IN THE WORLD DANG IT!!!!

Such an interesting and colorful display of arguments.

But ShinRan wins.

And I don't need anything colorful or big to show it.

no, shinran doesnt win...

i mainly do the colorful stuff because it makes the forum pretty, and sometimes i just get really bored... also, it lets ppl know that there are still some aicons left fighting for their beliefs ;)

thank you i guess... i do suck at english even tho its my native loungnge xD AND im 20..

Uhm... that was not what i fixed :rolleyes: , i'm not even a English speaker

AiCon is not even canon and there are already many peoples crazy about it (like me) --> AiCon is the real winner, if only it was canon *sigh*

Uhm... that was not what i fixed :rolleyes: , i'm not even a English speaker

AiCon is not even canon and there are already many peoples crazy about it (like me) --> AiCon is the real winner, if only it was canon *sigh*

:) i wish it was canon as well >///< i'd die of happiness! <3

You can count me in

Of course! Me, Kiel, you, Akai-kun (but he's not active lately

sad.gif), scarletmoon, maybe Kaoko-chan (but she's prone to ShihoHakuba), and some others... I think.

SHINRAN!!!

th_093.gif

no, shinran doesnt win...

i mainly do the colorful stuff because it makes the forum pretty, and sometimes i just get really bored... also, it lets ppl know that there are still some aicons left fighting for their beliefs

;)

Ahaha you rock, Kiel! <3 <3

AiCon AiCon AiCon AiCon

:) i wish it was canon as well >///< i'd die of happiness! <3

Yeaaaah ~ icon_e_biggrin.gif

How about adding an AiRan option? :D

umm well... i'm not exactly against yuri... but uh... AiRan don't go too well together... if you think about it, ai sees ran like a sister... so that's kinda creepy... maybe KazuRan would be ok... but not AiRan

... oh yeah... and who's mark?

umm well... i'm not exactly against yuri... but uh... AiRan don't go too well together... if you think about it, ai sees ran like a sister... so that's kinda creepy... maybe KazuRan would be ok... but not AiRan

Mohorovicic.

I didn't know he converted.

Really?

i know it'll be shinran -shrug- i've accepted the inevitable... but, until that last chapter comes out, hell, i'ma always twist it into aicon :)

Mohorovicic.

Mohorovicic.

I didn't know he converted.

Really?

Yep. It was on his profile for a while. He finally came to his senses

i know it'll be shinran -shrug- i've accepted the inevitable... but, until that last chapter comes out, hell, i'ma always twist it into aicon :)

I still have some hope, even thought it's very little :D

Mohorovicic.

Yep. It was on his profile for a while. He finally lost his senses

Fixed