Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

OMM: Today was crazy--it started off so well too like I woke up 15 minutes early and the weather's really nice....

My second class is an online class I do in one of my school's computer labs but there was testing today so both labs were in use so I skipped class for the first time because I just didn't know where I was supposed to be. I was in my school's lunchroom just killing time until my next class which starts at 12:30. Around 11 this group came and sat near where I was and started talking really loud. Fast forward an hour, they're still talking but this one girl said that the high school a couple blocks away and all the surrounding grade schools were on lockdown because someone got shot like 10 streets over. Then as I was looking up the news because the way the girl worded it made it sound like someone at the high school was shot my school went on lockdown but because I skipped class and didn't have a class to return to I had to admit to the closet teacher nearby, my geometry teacher, that I skipped class and didn't have anywhere to go. So then like 30 other people and I were crammed into a tiny classroom for about 40 minutes. And this screwed the rest of the day's schedule up to the point where our originally 20 minute lunch turned into like an hour and a half long lunch and my final class would only end up being like 20 minutes long so my teacher said we could just leave if we didn't have any other classes for the day so I got out early. And I guess I looked really on edge while waiting to be picked up because both the principal and this random guy asked me if I was ok , , , , , 

and I tweeted the entire thing because I most certainly have my priorities in check

No one got hurt though which was good--well except for the guy who got shot and later died. 

But I just. . . tumblr_m42qykugn91r58lid.gif

lol, I ended up with 90 minutes of sleep last night because of all the backlog of homework I needed to catch up on after attending a state conference towards the end of the week. Funny thing is, I didn’t feel groggy at all during the school day (or at least until the end of 5th hour). Even better, I didn’t fall asleep in any of my classes either. Yeah, my sleep schedule is wrecked beyond repair at this point. But of course, I hope you’re catching up on sleep and participating in senior skip day when you have the opportunity. Take a break once in a while, heh.

ahahahaha, I once wrote a physics project satirizing Dora, and I had way too much fun typing it up.

A report on the DS? Hey, no one’s stopping you, haha.

--

OMM: miracles happening

miracles happening everywhere

sdsdfkljsdfkldfjdkljgdfklgfkgjsfl;g

praise the lord I am the happiest dskfjsdflkdaalkdfg alive at the moment

Oh my gosh, how do you do it?  I got a lot of sleep these last two nights because seniors were exempt from this state testing for the underclassmen, and yet I was still dozing off in the middle of physics.  Maybe it was just a force of habit, since that class is honestly pretty bad and I don't learn much even if I do pay attention.  And while I don't think I'll be participating in the official senior skip day (whenever that is) I'll most likely take the day off and have a friend taxi me around to my local Toys-R-Us's, Best Buys, Walmarts, and Targets on May 29th to nab a Lucina on release date if I can't get my hands on a pre-order.

Speaking of physics, I'm actually going to have to write up my report on the Wii and Wii U.  Some sneaky little bastard claimed the DS topic before I could, bleh.  I'm not really complaining though, since this is still going to be lots of fun.

Ahh, you can't expect to say that and not get me curious, haha.  What kind of miracles are we talking about?  My-teacher-didn't-check-the-homework-I-didn't-do level miracles, or water-to-wine level miracles?  Also, I'm fairly certain you are the only dskfjsdflkdaalkdfg alive at the moment.

No one got hurt though which was good--well except for the guy who got shot and later died. 

I wish we could embed chopped YouTube videos.

OMM: Psht, that was a sad excuse for a pep rally...

And hence, quote button revives ..

You like them too? :3 Or, you just quoted me or something? :P

I don't know why I'm so happy in the first place...My school life is crappy *sigh*

Being Happy is a choice, duh :V

On My Mind: The new Opera Mini looks so cool :D :D

OMM: I still can't get over the fact that I managed to secure a pre-order.  I'm so happy, my mind is spinning...  And to think I would have missed her if I had taken a nap, which I was seriously contemplating.  Wow, just... wow.  Thank you Lady Luck, I owe you one.  Don't be a stranger!

3YSdn0i.png

OMM: I still can't get over the fact that I managed to secure a pre-order.  I'm so happy, my mind is spinning...  And to think I would have missed her if I had taken a nap, which I was seriously contemplating.  Wow, just... wow.  Thank you Lady Luck, I owe you one.  Don't be a stranger!

3YSdn0i.png

DAMNNNNN

DAMNNNNN

DAMNNNNN is right!

Only problem is, I'm paranoid as hell that my pre-order is going to be canceled because I got through the whole process only 3-5 minutes before the links went down, after struggling for over 25 minutes with the rage and salt inducing glitch most people were facing.  A few people have already gotten cancellation e-mails, and every time Walmart sends a stupid ad my way, my heart skips three beats.  Waiting for college decisions wasn't even this stressful, mostly because I wasn't one of those kids checking their phones all day the results were sent out.  #amiibroProblems

On My Mind: Travelling by foot is so tiring as crap =_=

Oh my gosh Yass, they should upgrade that.

Why does your eye get worse when you spend too much time on your electronics?

OMM: I meant to actually accomplish stuff today and be productive but I all I need was watch youtube videos, find a couple new songs I like, and play more mario kart tumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg

OMM: Well, there goes my 4-episodes-of-anime-a-day streak that I had going since January 1st.  Today, April 26th, 2015, is the first day of the year I fail to watch 4 episodes of anime in a single day.  Damn.  It's all because of the two tests and a project I have due tomorrow.  I am sorry animu gods, I have failed you. 

OMM 1: agh I wish my bike was here, I want to go outside and just going for a walk on my lonesome instead would be weird 

OMM 2: The FEI World Cup jumping and dressage finals were on tv last night. They almost never show equestrian stuff on tv!  tumblr_m42rkciWcq1r58lid.png

On My Mind: Gah... the earthquake in Nepal was terrible.

I know, every time I see it on the trending topics thing on my facebook the death count's always gone up by at least 300. I hope they'll be ok..