Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

OMM 1: it's so... loud 

too loud

tumblr_m42qykugn91r58lid.gif

OMM 2: American Pharoah won the Preakness! If he wins the Belmont in early June he'll be the first triple crown winner since 1978! 

Haha, bruh, you were just like me :P I ditched my high school prom and just stayed at home all night

giphy.gif

Heck, I even went to bed early.  Somebody call the cops before I accidentally cut someone with my edge.

giphy.gif

Heck, I even went to bed early.  Somebody call the cops before I accidentally cut someone with my edge.

Haha, same. :P Was supposed to play video games tho D: with my other friends who also ditched the prom but gahh... :3 Plans are just plans xD

On My Mind: 1% of World History has been learned today :3

OMM - Saw this thread at 4chan. This Kanye Quest is quite an interesting read really. At first I thought it was just a lame joke but after reading the threads you just find it hard to believe it's not a cult thing.

OMM - Saw this thread at 4chan. This Kanye Quest is quite an interesting read really. At first I thought it was just a lame joke but after reading the threads you just find it hard to believe it's not a cult thing.

lol You're still alive lol

Stayin' alive~ Stayin' alive~ This summer vacation though. Not looking forward to college.

Why not man? :P It's not really that hard lol. Tho I just stayed in College for like some days xD

Anyways, bruh, let's talk in FB not here :P

Lately my Google history is full of "How to hack a PayPal account" because my parents doesn't seem to trust me with online purchases and bank accounts. But sadly, all searches did me no good. *sigh*

I think your parents did the right choice. Trying to hack into their accounts rather than gaining their trust sounds like what an untrustworth man would do. I don't mean no disrespect though, just my view on things.

Hungry? Grab a Snickers!

OMM - I watch battle raps now and then but first time I'm watching Loaded Lux. Now I know why he's called the greatest today. Hahahaha.

lolwut? :P

Man if only I'm not that lazy to buy right now :P

On My Mind: Eating time...

Stayin' alive~ Stayin' alive~ This summer vacation though. Not looking forward to college.

Eeeeyyyyyyyy I'm going off to college soon, too!  Which school?

OMM: Someone needs to post in the movie thread.  I've watched a few things recently but don't want to double post or edit my previous response.

Not from 'Murica so I doubt you'll care. Hahahaha. Going to a normal university I guess.

OMM - 2k15 time. Let's goooo.

:V It's not just some normal university :P

On My Mind: Never knew that Pewds could be such a bad role model :V

OMM - Pewdiepie? Noooooo. Gotta love his Photoshop videos though, those were good. Hahaha.

Well, it is normal for other countries I guess. Goes to show how good my beloved country is. *sigh*

OMM - Pewdiepie? Noooooo. Gotta love his Photoshop videos though, those were good. Hahaha.

Well, it is normal for other countries I guess. Goes to show how good my beloved country is. *sigh*

I only watch series games from Pewdiepie, really. This is like where he really shines :3 Other than that, I really don't like his videos, personally. He's not just that entertaining as people say he is. I prefer Markiplier and Jacksepticeye over him when it comes to this stuffs. I mean each of them has like where they are best at. :P I mean Pewds on story driven series games, Jack on Simulator games and Mark on the rest :P

I dunno thou, bruh, if you know the other ones :P I never knew that you watch Youtube xD But yeah, I definitely recommend the other two :P

---

Well, come on :P We're catching up xD But yeah, we're still lagging behind by a lot. Our education system really just sucks. :P In truth, we just lag behind on almost everything. :P

Ehh, I really don't watch those gaming videos that much. I'd rather go and play games myself than watching someone else play it, haha. Watched his Photoshop video by accident and I liked it. He knows how to edit and kept it funny. As for his gaming videos, ehh. Not interesting enough for me to subscribe. I never heard of Jacksepticeye before but I know Markiplier. Kinda interesting but I guess I'm just not interested with this gameplay commentary shiz. And sometimes I still think they just add the commentary afterwards.

____

Still have lots to go though. And gosh darn, the rich gets richer and the poor gets a fraction. I don't believe it's gonna get better soon though. :/ Makes me want to go to other prospering countries and live there. :(

Ehh, I really don't watch those gaming videos that much. I'd rather go and play games myself than watching someone else play it, haha. Watched his Photoshop video by accident and I liked it. He knows how to edit and kept it funny. As for his gaming videos, ehh. Not interesting enough for me to subscribe. I never heard of Jacksepticeye before but I know Markiplier. Kinda interesting but I guess I'm just not interested with this gameplay commentary shiz. And sometimes I still think they just add the commentary afterwards.

____

Still have lots to go though. And gosh darn, the rich gets richer and the poor gets a fraction. I don't believe it's gonna get better soon though. :/ Makes me want to go to other prospering countries and live there. :(

Well, me, I rather do both xD It's just that I really find them entertaining, that's all. :3

They really record it when they are playing. You can see their face cam and I think that's a proof itself. Facial and physical reactions, man, they're hard to fake.

---

I really dunno haha. :3

Not from 'Murica so I doubt you'll care. Hahahaha. Going to a normal university I guess.

Ah I see, well good luck where ever you're headed.

Ehh, I really don't watch those gaming videos that much. I'd rather go and play games myself than watching someone else play it, haha. Watched his Photoshop video by accident and I liked it. He knows how to edit and kept it funny. As for his gaming videos, ehh. Not interesting enough for me to subscribe. I never heard of Jacksepticeye before but I know Markiplier. Kinda interesting but I guess I'm just not interested with this gameplay commentary shiz. And sometimes I still think they just add the commentary afterwards.

My man, you know where it's at.

tumblr_mk8nkqrlRq1r2lonmo1_500.gif

I never watch others play video games unless I've already played it myself.  And even then, I never watch PewDiePie or Markiplier, since they don't play things like Smash and Pokemon competitively.

I'm angry and depressed over things I've done that get no reaction whatsoever, especially when I put weeks of work into them, even though I share them on various media sites. Its one of the reasons I had to shut my SoundCloud account down.

*looks above at conversation about let's players* so uh... no other Cryaotic fans huh?  -_-

OMM: why do always get sick at the worst of times tumblr_m42rjxA1qA1r58lid.png it's not like I had a test today or anything...

*looks above at conversation about let's players* so uh... no other Cryaotic fans huh?  -_-

OMM: why do always get sick at the worst of times tumblr_m42rjxA1qA1r58lid.png it's not like I had a test today or anything...

Haha, I've heard alot about Cryaotic from Pewds' videos and the other two I mentioned so I might check this youtuber out someday. Dunno when tho xD Coz the three already gives me enough dose of entertainment :P

There are like hundred of let's play Youtubers on my list that I wanna check out :P

On My Mind: I wish it would really rain again soon.

The only let's play channel I watch now is Chris Smoove, because of NBA 2k. Not really interested with his other series.

@ Uncle Sporkum - Well, most of the time people tend to ignore those music advertisements posted at social medias. They're annoying really, especially when they're spamming it everywhere (like those shit at the comment section of Youtube). I guess rather than trying to gain international attention, try gaining attention at your own city first. Ehh, I don't really know anything about artistic pursuits though. Never did it, and I probably never will.

OMM - I'm one big hypocrite.