Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Dog lost, wasting my Friday for nothing, horror story and movie stuck in my head, don't know if I'm betraying or not, getting scolded, accused for nothing, and my arm hurts very badly due to the incident

So tired. And so hot in here.....

D: It's the delayed friday the 13th effect.

On My Mind: Just two more days...

I found a website that you can play SNES games on so I'm finally playing Earthbound but like .. . . .

it's so difficult 

why is it so hard

I'm not good enough at video games for this 

I found a website that you can play SNES games on so I'm finally playing Earthbound but like .. . . .

it's so difficult 

why is it so hard

I'm not good enough at video games for this 

Snesfun?

letsplaysnes actually 

I see. It's kinda tricky for me playing those games online. I feel like I need

one of those SNES USB controllers. 

I see. It's kinda tricky for me playing those games online. I feel like I need

one of those SNES USB controllers. 

Yeah, having an controller would probably make the game feel less awkward and probably more immersive too (and nostalgic if you had an SNES as a kid). You can get by with just keyboard controls though it does feel a little weird. 

I'm still crossing my fingers for the Ice Climbers, ehehehe...

Wolf also sounds awesome

and who says you can only vote once?

ahaha....

Ice Climbers still need to kick the 3DS limitations to the curb before they can even be considered, unfortunately.  Along those same lines, Snake doesn't have a very good chance despite being highly requested just because of his 3rd party character status.  Wolf probably has the highest chance of any character at the moment.  I can't see Pichu making a return, though Young Link might make it back if they Falco-fy him and/or focus his move set on the mask system from Majora's Mask.  I actually don't see Roy returning, unfortunately, since we already have Lucina and the FE fanbase dislikes Roy for being arguably the worst Lord stat wise in the entire franchise.

I considered trying to cheat the system, but if they somehow suspect or catch me voting more than once and delete all my votes I'd feel terrible...

I didn't watch the livestream but out of the video they posted that I'm assuming is the same thing showed during the livestream I was only interested in about 1/3 of the stuff announced. I don't have a WiiU so there was a lot of "really?!? holy sh--it's for the WiiU.... oh " on my end haha. That Animal Crossing Mario Kart DLC and Yoshi's Wooly World look really fun though! and I'm tempted to get one of those little yarn Yoshi amiibo (amiibo's...?) despite not having the console

The news pertaining to the 3DS though , , ,, AC Happy Homes Designer, new Fire Emblem, Box Boy, etc I'll be waiting very impatiently for more Fire Emblem news haha 

Yup, this was the livestream.  It was super fun watching it live and freaking out with everyone else in the Twitch chat.  Next time there's a Direct, you should try to make some time for it.  You should also definitely consider investing in a Wii U.  While its library is currently not as impressive or as expansive as the 3DS's, the future releases in the coming years are rearing to be absolutely insane.  And with DLC characters for Smash 4 and 200cc and new maps for MK8, even the existing library is finding a way to remain relevant.

Though I will admit, the 3DS selection is still fantastic.  I can't wait for this new Fire Emblem!  #TeamNohr #TeamHoshido

Apparently though, Japan is releasing the new FE as two different games, Fire Emblem if: Black Kingdom and Fire Emblem if: White Kingdom.  I don't really like this decision, so I hope NoA decides to keep it one game with a branch in the beginning.

--

OMM: Oh my gosh, a new UBW trailer was uploaded literally a few minutes ago!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PY9qcyr3-0

Pls, I can't be hyped for both Nintendo and Fate.  I cannot serve two Masters!

Yeah, having an controller would probably make the game feel less awkward and probably more immersive too (and nostalgic if you had an SNES as a kid). You can get by with just keyboard controls though it does feel a little weird.

Yeah I can get by with a few games, but nothing beats playing with the actual system for me (first console I got.) I just use OpenEmu and add SNES Roms if I use my laptop.

OMM: Yooooooooooooooo!  This made it to the front page of reddit yesterday!

AUokaby.png

I thought 8 player smash was big news.  I thought Mewtwo and Lucas DLC was big news.  But this new fighter ballot... even my friends who don't know jack about Smash are talking about it.

Getting your video game character in smash is like winning the holy grail, every third party company is vying for their character:

This is going to be bigger than the presidential election of 2016...

(in other news, I'm sick and my throat is killing me...)

Ice Climbers still need to kick the 3DS limitations to the curb before they can even be considered, unfortunately.  Along those same lines, Snake doesn't have a very good chance despite being highly requested just because of his 3rd party character status.  Wolf probably has the highest chance of any character at the moment.  I can't see Pichu making a return, though Young Link might make it back if they Falco-fy him and/or focus his move set on the mask system from Majora's Mask.  I actually don't see Roy returning, unfortunately, since we already have Lucina and the FE fanbase dislikes Roy for being arguably the worst Lord stat wise in the entire franchise.

I considered trying to cheat the system, but if they somehow suspect or catch me voting more than once and delete all my votes I'd feel terrible...

ahaha, I realized the 3DS limitations after our discussion on it a while ago, but hey, it doesn't hurt to hope, heh.

OMM: Yooooooooooooooo!  This made it to the front page of reddit yesterday!

AUokaby.png

I thought 8 player smash was big news.  I thought Mewtwo and Lucas DLC was big news.  But this new fighter ballot... even my friends who don't know jack about Smash are talking about it.

Getting your video game character in smash is like winning the holy grail, every third party company is vying for their character:

This is going to be bigger than the presidential election of 2016...

(in other news, I'm sick and my throat is killing me...)

(put in spoilers to save space)

Holy hell, I never even considered Quote or Shovel Knight. 

Heck, I might even think about casting a vote for Meat Boy now.

so much conflict...can't decide...

Akazora, y u do dis to me ;-;

also, LOL Reckless Safety Notice Man.

I'm surprised that received so much attention since it seemed like a troll attempt at first.

But now that I think about it, ahahahaha...

the possibilities are endless

And get well soon!

--

OMM: so I recently watched The Interview

I get why it's all "controversial" and stuff, but that still doesn't change the fact that it's freaking hilarious

it sucks how the movie got banned in some places, haha

I've also never played Xenoblade Chronicles before but damn the music is good.

"I'M REALLY FEELING IT"

Ahhh, it's nice to be back. B)

Hus-husband??? *slowly walks away and continue partying* HAVING A HUSBAND DOES NOT MEAN I'M NOT FREE :3

Sastra hi :D

OMM : IM TOO SICK

:( What happened Nur-chan :(? And I finished Your lie in April. It's so sad :( but heart-warming :)

The only thing good about today was my literature teacher telling me I did good in the papers.

Literature is my enemy now :3

ahaha, I realized the 3DS limitations after our discussion on it a while ago, but hey, it doesn't hurt to hope, heh.

(put in spoilers to save space)

Holy hell, I never even considered Quote or Shovel Knight. 

Heck, I might even think about casting a vote for Meat Boy now.

so much conflict...can't decide...

Akazora, y u do dis to me ;-;

also, LOL Reckless Safety Notice Man.

I'm surprised that received so much attention since it seemed like a troll attempt at first.

But now that I think about it, ahahahaha...

the possibilities are endless

And get well soon!

tumblr_lmd9ebSbU71qanv7io1_500.png

Ehhhhhhh?!  What are you blaming me for?  You should be blaming Nintendo for allowing people to vote on any video game character, regardless of third party status.

Hm, speaking of which, visual novels are video games too, right?

figmasaberarmor_02.jpg

#SaberForSmash

And thanks, I've been feeling a lot better.  Ricola has helped, haha.

--

OMM: Whooo!  I'm going to be grinding for custom moves in Smash 4 tomorrow, and maybe even playing a bit of that freely acquired Tropical Freeze.  Geez, it sucks Mewtwo's DLC comes out after spring break.