Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

tumblr_lmd9ebSbU71qanv7io1_500.png

Ehhhhhhh?!  What are you blaming me for?  You should be blaming Nintendo for allowing people to vote on any video game character, regardless of third party status.

Hm, speaking of which, visual novels are video games too, right?

figmasaberarmor_02.jpg

#SaberForSmash

And thanks, I've been feeling a lot better.  Ricola has helped, haha.

--

OMM: Whooo!  I'm going to be grinding for custom moves in Smash 4 tomorrow, and maybe even playing a bit of that freely acquired Tropical Freeze.  Geez, it sucks Mewtwo's DLC comes out after spring break.

I never eat it when I'm sick. Just when I'm hungry. My friend says Ricola cough drops are Chinese. -.-  Everyone else says it isn't but she says : "Then why can't I read the words on it. That proves it's Chinese" "First of all, it can be any language. Second of all, IT'S FREAKIN' ENGLISH"

-----------

I'm So Bored...

Turning _______ in two weeks. 

One more month of hell aka school *does random dance*

It's been awhile, but I'm gonna start watching DC again once I get more free time. 

OMM: Goddamn, my cold is getting worse.  I'm probably going to sleep the entire car trip tomorrow then.  Oh, and I guess I'm 18 now.  I spent my whole day grinding for custom moves in Smash 4, because priorities, ya know?

(And I really need someone to say something in this thread so I can post my first episode impressions in a few days...)

A Goofy Movie turned 20 today....

I'll just leave this here....

tumblr_mh025clPlV1s34b3qo1_500.gif

(put the seizure inducing part in spoilers; please understand the children are sensitive to Porygons)

Oh man, all kinds of things happened on my birthday.

OMM1: It's this time of the year already, but the cherry blossom tree in my front yard hasn't started blooming yet.  It's about 1-2 weeks late, sigh...

OMM2: Hot damn, Assimofirst is actually viewing the "What's on Your Mind?" thread with me!  I feel blessed.

tumblr_lmd9ebSbU71qanv7io1_500.png

Ehhhhhhh?!  What are you blaming me for?  You should be blaming Nintendo for allowing people to vote on any video game character, regardless of third party status.

Hm, speaking of which, visual novels are video games too, right?

figmasaberarmor_02.jpg

#SaberForSmash

And thanks, I've been feeling a lot better.  Ricola has helped, haha.

--

OMM: Whooo!  I'm going to be grinding for custom moves in Smash 4 tomorrow, and maybe even playing a bit of that freely acquired Tropical Freeze.  Geez, it sucks Mewtwo's DLC comes out after spring break.

yes, blaming you for needlessly increasing my stress levels because how conflicted I am about which character to vote on :c

also, pls Akazora.

Archer ftw, heh.

OMM: Goddamn, my cold is getting worse.  I'm probably going to sleep the entire car trip tomorrow then.  Oh, and I guess I'm 18 now.  I spent my whole day grinding for custom moves in Smash 4, because priorities, ya know?

(And I really need someone to say something in this thread so I can post my first episode impressions in a few days...)

ah yes, got those college visits on your plate?

I usually eat/drink a lot of spicy food to distract me from the sore throat when I have a cold. It's only temporary relief (though it can be longer lasting depending on what you consume), but it's still a lot better than nothing at all in my opinion, haha.

hope everything goes well for you!

A Goofy Movie turned 20 today....

I'm feeling old already.

geezus, where did the time go.

OMM1: It's this time of the year already, but the cherry blossom tree in my front yard hasn't started blooming yet.  It's about 1-2 weeks late, sigh...

OMM2: Hot damn, Assimofirst is actually viewing the "What's on Your Mind?" thread with me!  I feel blessed.

lol, none of the tress in my front yard have blossomed either, join the club, haha.

senpai noticed you?? O:

72499-minion-WHAT-gif-Imgur-02n6.gif

Edited by Kenzi

OMM: I love poorly drawn lines

and this buzzfeed article.. . . tumblr_m42rkciWcq1r58lid.png

Yeah I can get by with a few games, but nothing beats playing with the actual system for me (first console I got.) I just use OpenEmu and add SNES Roms if I use my laptop.

Yeah I can imagine :o It's nice you can play SNES games on your laptop though if you don't have access to your SNES (assuming you still have it..)

Yup, this was the livestream.  It was super fun watching it live and freaking out with everyone else in the Twitch chat.  Next time there's a Direct, you should try to make some time for it.  You should also definitely consider investing in a Wii U.  While its library is currently not as impressive or as expansive as the 3DS's, the future releases in the coming years are rearing to be absolutely insane.  And with DLC characters for Smash 4 and 200cc and new maps for MK8, even the existing library is finding a way to remain relevant.

Though I will admit, the 3DS selection is still fantastic.  I can't wait for this new Fire Emblem!  #TeamNohr #TeamHoshido

Apparently though, Japan is releasing the new FE as two different games, Fire Emblem if: Black Kingdom and Fire Emblem if: White Kingdom.  I don't really like this decision, so I hope NoA decides to keep it one game with a branch in the beginning.

I didn't even know Nintendo had a Twitch account

I've considered getting a WiiU. A good part of the games that caught my eye for the WiiU are like party games though or at least ones that are more fun if you have people to play them with which is why I've held off. I might get one in college though. I'm also more a handheld person than a console person so there's that too. 

Agh really? I hope they don't split the new Fire Emblem game when it gets a NA release. I'll be disappointed if they do since I was looking forward to playing both storylines and I'm too poor to have to buy two $40 games at once tumblr_m42rjxA1qA1r58lid.png Do you already know which side you'll take in the new FE game btw? I'm leaning towards the Hoshido side  :lol:

Yeah I can imagine :o It's nice you can play SNES games on your laptop though if you don't have access to your SNES (assuming you still have it..)

I had to buy another one since my mom threw away our first SNES  :blink:  

OMM: finding money you forgot you had is such a good feeling tumblr_m42quycKpl1r58lid.gif

I had to buy another one since my mom threw away our first SNES  :blink:  

w...why would she throw that away? tumblr_m42rfuU9LL1r58lid.jpg

w...why would she throw that away? tumblr_m42rfuU9LL1r58lid.jpg

I wasn't living at home when it happened (Dorm life.) 

I think she thought we didn't want it anymore!? smh boy was she wrong.

That's the spirit xDDDDDDD

I love my new mem title ^v^

Yeah!!! It's my duty to keep DCW alive as long as I can! *salutes* Nyaaaa... I forgot about it...

That's two member title in there.

On My Mind: I wanna eat soon.

Yeah!!! It's my duty to keep DCW alive as long as I can! *salutes* Nyaaaa... I forgot about it...

That's two member title in there.

On My Mind: I wanna eat soon.

Yup, we count on you MK :) *pats*

The new one :D As the Lady of Emoticon Land, I need to be as strong as an army :D

I plan to skip dinner today x3

:D

Coz you're the only one who lives in Emoticon Land..? :P

No, I live with other emoticons. They're my friends :) You think I'm a loser to have no real friends :P???

Yeah, emoticons are not real :(((((((( *very sad* I'M ALONE TTT^TTT

HAHAHA, I'm alone in this Emoticon Land. And that's why many ppl want to invade it so yep, I need to be an one girl army :)

OMM 1: finding money you forgot you had is such a great feeling

OMM 2: someone favorited one of my tweets from July 2013,,, I-- how???

I wasn't living at home when it happened (Dorm life.) 

I think she thought we didn't want it anymore!? smh boy was she wrong.

I.. wow it must've been terrible to come home and find out your SNES was just gone. At least you were able to get another one though :/

young-man.png

Bless you for this amazingness that you have shown me 8D

it's such a good comictumblr_m42qtuDuo21r58lid.gif

I.. wow it must've been terrible to come home and find out your SNES was just gone. At least you were able to get another one though :

Yeah my siblings were like

Himym_noooo.gif