Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

wat, stahp. wat r u doin Akazora

well, I mean, I didn't sleep until half past 2 so I really don't have much say in this either, haha.

BUT, we happened to have some random, state-mandatory standardized test that day, so I was able to take a solid 20 minute nap (nearly uninterrupted) on my desk after finishing early. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Easily the best 20 minutes of my day.

looks like I'll be enjoying my senior year when the time comes!!!!11!!!1!!11!21111!!!!1

jk, but as punishment, you can stare at this unamused face of Hakase:

I+m+not+crying+there+s+just+a+fly+in+my+

I managed to get 4 hours of sleep last night and it was glorious.

tumblr_mn0crhqrMW1qixfalo1_500.gif

And ehhhhhhhhhhhh nandatte???????!!!!??!//?/!///!!!!!!!1111//!?!?1

Why must I go through such tribulations?  I already suffered with so little sleep!  I don't deserve this cruel and unusual punishment!

52e6c0c8955be.gif

And wait, what are you getting upset so upset for?  I was the one staying up...

I managed to get 4 hours of sleep last night and it was glorious.

tumblr_mn0crhqrMW1qixfalo1_500.gif

Damn, 4 hours is considered a blessing for you?

I usually average around 4 hours, and I thought I was miserable, lol.

And ehhhhhhhhhhhh nandatte???????!!!!??!//?/!///!!!!!!!1111//!?!?1

Why must I go through such tribulations?  I already suffered with so little sleep!  I don't deserve this cruel and unusual punishment!

52e6c0c8955be.gif

And wait, what are you getting upset so upset for?  I was the one staying up...

Haha, no reason in particular. I just felt like you should be spending the rest of your senior year catching up on sleep since the stress of college apps are finally over (or at least for the most part).

Damn, 4 hours is considered a blessing for you?

I usually average around 4 hours, and I thought I was miserable, lol.

Haha, no reason in particular. I just felt like you should be spending the rest of your senior year catching up on sleep since the stress of college apps are finally over (or at least for the most part).

Four hours felt pretty good after less than two hours.  And it's nice to know you're looking out for me, haha.

OMM: My physics teacher said the science report could be about anything science related, so I'm going to write up seven pages on the Nintendo DS.

aa9.gif

Four hours felt pretty good after less than two hours.  And it's nice to know you're looking out for me, haha.

OMM: My physics teacher said the science report could be about anything science related, so I'm going to write up seven pages on the Nintendo DS.

aa9.gif

lol, I ended up with 90 minutes of sleep last night because of all the backlog of homework I needed to catch up on after attending a state conference towards the end of the week. Funny thing is, I didn’t feel groggy at all during the school day (or at least until the end of 5th hour). Even better, I didn’t fall asleep in any of my classes either. Yeah, my sleep schedule is wrecked beyond repair at this point. But of course, I hope you’re catching up on sleep and participating in senior skip day when you have the opportunity. Take a break once in a while, heh.

ahahahaha, I once wrote a physics project satirizing Dora, and I had way too much fun typing it up.

A report on the DS? Hey, no one’s stopping you, haha.

--

OMM: miracles happening

miracles happening everywhere

sdsdfkljsdfkldfjdkljgdfklgfkgjsfl;g

praise the lord I am the happiest dskfjsdflkdaalkdfg alive at the moment

Enjoyed my birthday (4-20, I know.)

Now all I can hope for is that I

survive the last two weeks of school