Detective Conan World
KudoShinichi

Justin Bieber

Do you like Justin B?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no?

I hate him yes..but not because i hate his voice, i hate him because of his songs. Almost all of his songs are about Dating girls, flirting, show off and other similar craps.. Only one song (named PRAY) is different.. Thats what we all will normally find in the pop these days..there is no meaning in the songs AT ALL. For example lets look into his video of Baby..He pulls the girls shirt..if it was real life..i would say that the girl will slap him ON THE SPOT.

Many pop artists have lost their meanings..i wish i could have more of Adele, Celine Dion ETC.

That is why Rock Music is the best genre even made! :D

So yeah, i am with the Haters.

At first, I don't really mind him. But after he did what he did to the father of an avid fan of JB, I hated him so much.

Choose one of the videos in this search result: http://www.youtube.c...can+you+be&aq=f

This happened as he was boarding the airplane that will be departing from our country.

I found him cute at first..but then I started disliking his song after I made a fancy-love with his "baby" song..and then there's a lot of humor's about him being big-headed person..he's really that kind of person..

He's really nice ya know.... He have a high pitch voice because he practice singing to much....He donate all of his concert to charity......

Some of his song is pretty cool...The one that he sing with Usher...

HE's DATING SELENA GOMEZ!!!

JUSTIN AND SELENA!!!

*sigh* What's so great about him, what's so bad about him? It's not like any one of us know him personally, so who are we to answer these questions?

Why does everybody hate Justin Bieber? Just because his voice is high-pitched and he sounds like a girl? That's no reason to hate him. He's a singer, just like other people. I honestly hate it when people discriminate against people like him... And what's up with how people hate the Twilight series because it's about romance and vampires?? Geez. Stephanie Meyer is an excellent writer. *Sigh* Sorry, went off topic there. Back to the main topic...

WHY DO PEOPLE HATE JUSTIN BIEBER??

i dont hate him

i could never heat some one for not doing any thing to me

there is only only 2 guys i hate 1. Lebron James 2. George W. Bush

Ah... Okay. At least you don't hate him. :D