Detective Conan World
KudoShinichi

Justin Bieber

Do you like Justin B?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no?

I'm not sure with that tough but they want to find a way to make him down.

=_= I-T W-A-S R-E-M-O-V-E-D E-A-R-L-I-E-R.

Ah, got it...

REALLY???? YAY!!! ^^ (I wish I was online at that time... Haizzz..)

I'm not a hater, but to be honest I really don't enjoy his music so much.

He's great and all but he's not THAT talented, I've seen other people on Youtube that have a much better voice.

And he doe sound like a girl, I even asked my dad, I let him hear the voice and asked if he though if it was a boy or girl :l

Like some songs are catchy but he's just like the 'boy' version of Taylor Swift for me.

They have some potential in their voice but they only sing of love, there is more to life than finding your significant other ..

But I guess I do feel bad for him, being hated by so many people :l

Still how the HECK didn't he hit puberty?!

Just a little parody of "Baby" that I heard at CTY last year:

"When I was 13, I had my first love.

When I was 30, I went through puberty.

When I was 72, I had my first voice crack.

And then I was like:

(uses super deep voice) Baby, baby, baby OHHH."

or THIS is hilarious: Darth Vader/Mufasa from the Lion King's voice actor reading the lyrics to Baby

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=mkDbTEemErA

Since every one is talking bad about him I think I should defend him.

1. you say he sounds like a girl. Who cares, it is not like he is your boyfriend.

2. you say he dance like a girl. I have seen some other men singers who dance like girls and people love them.

3. you say he looks like a girl. I have seen some of your photos you look more like a girl than him.

I think you are just jealous of him. That is why you laugh at him and that is wrong,

No offence, but plese keep your bad thought to your self.

Thank you.

:-D

Exactly. I don't have Beiber-fever or anything, and I'm not a Beiber-phobe. I just think he's an artist that should be respected as much as all the others. But, I do think the boy can rap.

I don't like JB or his music.

And NO, I'm not jealous of him and I believe there is no reason for me to be jealous, as my profession is not a singer. He's just not my type. His music also doesn't give me any emotion.

I think Justin Beiber is ....okay

I think the lyrics to his songs aren't that bad

but his singing is...er...kinda iffy xP

"One Less Lonely Girl" is kinda cute tho :3

I can't believe Selena Gomez is dating him <_<

she could do better xP

My bestfriend and I are used to be fan of him before,but now after he gone here in our place,after what he have done to one of his loyal fan,we started to...stop our addiction :) i feel sad to that fan,being rejected by it's idol...well he should act professional even he is just a kid and he caught cold at that time...but I still like some of his song because it sounds good,and love the lyrics :) just sharing <_<

My bestfriend and I are used to be fan of him before,but now after he gone here in our place,after what he have done to one of his loyal fan,we started to...stop our addiction :) i feel sad to that fan,being rejected by it's idol...well he should act professional even he is just a kid and he caught cold at that time...but I still like some of his song because it sounds good,and love the lyrics :) just sharing <_<

That's the one reason why I hate him her.

fame corrupts people, mostly

fame at his age destroyed him, and hes a jerk now

No, I'm pretty sure he was a jerk before he became famous too. And I have met a few famous musicians... Hiromi Uehara, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Kieth Carlock, John Petrucci and Wayne Krantz to name a few. None of them, and I mean NONE of them act like Bieber. Hell, Steve Vai and Kieth Carlock especially were so down to earth it was amazing. It isn't just age, its personality. Steve Vai was scouted by Frank Zappa when he was 17, and was famous by 21. He is one of the nicest musicians I have ever met, and he is also INCREDIBLY humble. In fact, of those musicians all of them were pretty humble, except Petrucci, but even he wasn't nearly as cocky or egotistical as Bieber is. Petrucci acted like a Berklee grad, which he is and I didn't hold against him.

Then again, my friend's band opened for Yngwie Malmsteen... and he apparently acts like he's God's gift to the world... But hey... I never met him and don't expect to. Of the musicians I have met though... I was happy to see that all of them acted like normal people that were really good at what they do.