Detective Conan World
KudoShinichi

Justin Bieber

Do you like Justin B?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no?

Wait, so are you saying...you actually want me to go kill your family, to prove that you don't hate people? Because that's when I'm getting from this conversation.

I could be misinterpreting this of course, but I mean, just tell me your address if you want to continue this, it'll save me all the hassle to track you down :)

i try to look in the best of people, if he does me harm i usually break his legs or elbows

why should i hate JB ,cause he sings like a girl has girl hair. That reason is way beyond stupid

i try to look in the best of people, if he does me harm i usually break his legs or elbows

why should i hate JB ,cause he sings like a girl has girl hair. That reason is way beyond stupid

That's true!!!! Very nice of you to look in the best of people :)

Do you like Justin B?

Well, I don't like him but I don't hate him either. I just don't care. It's like Billy Crawford or Robert Pattinson, they are famous with teenagers during a time but I don't think it'll last a decade (everyone has forgotten Crawford nowadays).

that's true, Timberlake is acting now! His movie is already in theater , July 22nd 2011! 'Friends with benefit' is the movie Timberlake staring in!

Actually, his song "Pray" isn't that bad. It's not about trying to get a girl or anything... Better than all his other dumb songs :3

Sorry couldn't stand Pray either... When I compare to almost all other music I listen to on a regular basis I just see a gap in talent and meaning. I'm not saying pray doesn't have a nice message, but it is bland. Its like spoon feeding you lyrics.

I'll stick to my music thanks :).

I've been convinced in the past that I didn't give hip hop a fair shake, and electronica as well... It is because of that that I decided to actually give all music a chance. I gave JB several. He wasted every single chance worst than his last. If you honestly like his music now, and still like it in 5 years, then I'm glad for you... But honestly... I don't see JB lasting... In fact the only pop artist that I can see lasting is Lady Gaga... I don't like her either, but I can appreciate the talent she has.