Detective Conan World
KudoShinichi

Justin Bieber

Do you like Justin B?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no?

JUSTIN BIEBER IS REALLY PATETIC

I like your way of thinking.

Give me a break from ''He is like girl, he is pathetic or Justin Bieber does not deserve this or that''

It not like he killed your mother or something, and why is this thread still open? things like this should not be here, it only bringing problems!!!

You will not like it if I opened one about you, and started talking bad about you, will you?

You had to get me angry...

Hahaha. Honestly, either you love him (her? 0_o) or hate him (her? 0_o).

Frankly, I think I'm one of the nicer Bieber haters.

I think he's decently talented, but I think that people make too big of a deal out of him. He sings well, but so many people have good voices, too. What's so good about him? He's okay, in my opinion. I've heard better.

I think he's decently talented, but I think that people make too big of a deal out of him. He sings well, but so many people have good voices, too. What's so good about him? He's okay, in my opinion. I've heard better.

Hear, hear. I hate him for an actual reason: His songs.

Frankly, Justin Bieber...really, you either hate him or like him. And like Holmes up here, I also heard better.

I will stop commenting on this. Justin Bieber is a pretty controversial topic full of land mines. I'm not setting any more off.

Edited by xXLeration

okay, so his songs are all about girls. He got a good voice. before i read the book call JUSTIN BIEBER:FIRST STEP 2 4EVER

I hate him so badly but now he is ok

did u know that JB was really poor and a true canadian at heart. Thanks to Usher and Scooter Braun, he's famous

The only think that get me to notice him is how he gave all of his concert money to charity!

BTW I luv the song Never Say Never and the others songs suck

• Upvote 1

Xevar, most people reached that conclusion the first time they saw him (her blink.gif)

No, we didn't see him her... All we need was to listen to her voice. :)

Justin Bieber's "Baby" on Youtube has the most thumbs DOWN of any video on Youtube. Oh yeah, the highest ranked comment was something like: "Justin bieber is a gay fag" or something.

Well, JB is controversial.

Justin Bieber's "Baby" on Youtube has the most thumbs DOWN of any video on Youtube. Oh yeah, the highest ranked comment was something like: "Justin bieber is a gay fag" or something.

Well, JB is controversial.

If you hate a singer, why would you look for him/her in Youtube?

Okay, I don't hate Justin Bieber, and I don't love him either. I honestly don't see what people hate about him. I mean, look. This kid worked hard to get himself famous, he had the talent and it worked out for him. Now just because there are crazy fangirls that want to marry him and whatever, people are hating on him calling him a girl, a gay fag, and not really looking at what he's done to make it this far.

The guy's still a kid, and even though he's famous, I bet he still gets hurt whenever he sees someone insult him by calling gay, a girl, and whatever insults people will put on youtube and any other site. I don't care if he does sing like a girl, I don't care if he's short, I don't even care if he really skipped puberty because that is technically impossible. Would people just stop insulting him and just treat him like he's human? He didn't even do something crazy like Lady Gaga (that meat dress was just plain weird) and I feel insulting him is pointless. I will admit to pushing the yes button for 'do I like Justin Bieber' even though I have only heard one of his songs. I just feel there are too many people hating him out there and it's too harsh. So there. I don't hate JB and I'm proud of it. I don't love him and I'm proud of it.

• Upvote 2

Okay, I don't hate Justin Bieber, and I don't love him either. I honestly don't see what people hate about him. I mean, look. This kid worked hard to get himself famous, he had the talent and it worked out for him. Now just because there are crazy fangirls that want to marry him and whatever, people are hating on him calling him a girl, a gay fag, and not really looking at what he's done to make it this far.

The guy's still a kid, and even though he's famous, I bet he still gets hurt whenever he sees someone insult him by calling gay, a girl, and whatever insults people will put on youtube and any other site. I don't care if he does sing like a girl, I don't care if he's short, I don't even care if he really skipped puberty because that is technically impossible. Would people just stop insulting him and just treat him like he's human? He didn't even do something crazy like Lady Gaga (that meat dress was just plain weird) and I feel insulting him is pointless. I will admit to pushing the yes button for 'do I like Justin Bieber' even though I have only heard one of his songs. I just feel there are too many people hating him out there and it's too harsh. So there. I don't hate JB and I'm proud of it. I don't love him and I'm proud of it.

Thank you for that!

That's what I was trying to say to them!

I don't hate him or like him too!

He sucks. No really, he sucks. No, you don't understand, he really sucks.

*sigh* There's no point in ragging him about it. If you don't like it, then you don't like it. It doesn't mean he sucks. If he was good enough to get himself off youtube and make himself one of the most popular stars today, then obviously the majority of the world thinks he's good. He's popular in China and Japan for crying out loud! I went to China last Summer and I heard 'Baby' about fifty million times. Any song gets somewhat annoying if you listen to it fifty million times, so I won't complain about that.

Watch Nigahiga's Bieber Fever, and follow what he says. JB is a kid too, and we should respect that fact.

AGAIN! SO WHAT?

He suck or not? that doesn't matter! the thing is i don't like him but i don't hate him either

@Detective Gin

Keep your cool just like a detective

AGAIN! SO WHAT?

He suck or not? that doesn't matter! the thing is i don't like him but i don't hate him either

I hate him. Period. But yeah, really, JB...not a topic I like to touch on. Not because MY school is heavily ANTI-Bieber, and his name is taboo among us, but when I argue, I get angry, and when I get angry...I lose it. And THAT'S something you never want to see.

@Detective Gin

Keep your cool just like a detective

Amusing.

How old are you?

And I'm shocked. icon_eek.gif

Stop lying, you were 15... and there's no way you are older than me. Because if you were 16 years old I would know straight away. Plus, your brother is 16, so it can't be you are both 16 at the same time, unless if you are twins. Which are not, because you and your brother are born in different months. Stop lying, Shikamaru-san!

Stop lying, you were 15... and there's no way you are older than me. Because if you were 16 years old I would know straight away. Plus, your brother is 16, so it can't be you are both 16 at the same time, unless if you are twins. Which are not, because you and your brother are born in different months. Stop lying, Shikamaru-san!

I'm 16. Pontoon's 18.

Does this have anything to do with JB?

I'm 16. Pontoon's 18.

Does this have anything to do with JB?

I thought you were 15 too. -.-' I am, for the record, 13 years old, and a don't care about JB. My school is half and half.