but he is cute

i still remenber when my friend told me about him in 7th grade

i didnt noe so i checked his music

i thought i typed in the wrong time 5 time

cuz i kept getting a girl

dont like his songs

but he is cute

He's not my type, and he has Selena :P

I dislike how people are always hating on Justin Bieber. What did he do? I mean, seriously. He got famous through Youtube. He wasn't a celeb's son (his mom was a teenage mom for crying out loud!), and all he had was a talent for music and determination to work hard. Just because he sounds like a girl doesn't give people the right to call him gay/a girl. Scream all you want about how 'terrible' his music is and how 'he's a girl' and all that, but honestly, take a second look. His music is pretty good(the first time I listened to his songs, I didn't even know it was him singing them. And I liked them. So I like his songs.), and he is quite obviously male. Of course, the music part is a matter of opinion, but don't go slamming him every chance you get. I'm no JB fangirl, and I'm not a JB hater. I'm the person who stands there and tells both sides to stop obsessing.

His new songs are pretty good. He sound like Jason Mraz..... Sorta..... Mistletoe all the way.....

1) I think he is trying to BE Jason Mraz (that isn't a good thing)

2) I wasn't GOING to listen to Mistletoe, but... this forced me to (I do like Todd in the Shadows, I find most of his work quite funny)... Now... If you watch that, I pretty much agree 100% with what he says... Mistletoe is NOT a Christmas song. It has NONE of the elements of a good Christmas song, hell it has none of the elements of a bad one either! All it has is a bunch of Christmas references, but is otherwise the same songs he has been putting out... LOVE SONGS. It is the most selfish, self-centered piece of crap I have ever heard being passed off as a Christmas song. I cannot believe it... No... That is unacceptable for a musical artist... You don't write songs like that. It is bad songwriting. Not only that, but the acoustic guitar sounded so dreary for a Christmas song. Christmas is about giving, good cheer, becoming closer to people... There was none of that, just a tweeny bop love song about how Beiber was going to kiss the girl he likes.

When a kids show about ponies captures the spirit of the holidays better, more emotionally and with a better catchier tune in 40 seconds as opposed to your full 3 minute song... THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG!

<-- That is a better holiday song than Mistletoe can EVER be. AND IT IS 40 SECONDS LONG CREATED FOR A KIDS SHOW ABOUT PONIES!

(Granted, I'm pretty sure that Ingram took notes from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKagQWqr87Q . But that is not a bad thing!)

• Upvote 1

2) I wasn't GOING to listen to Mistletoe, but... this forced me to (I do like Todd in the Shadows, I find most of his work quite funny)... Now... If you watch that, I pretty much agree 100% with what he says... Mistletoe is NOT a Christmas song. It has NONE of the elements of a good Christmas song, hell it has none of the elements of a bad one either! All it has is a bunch of Christmas references, but is otherwise the same songs he has been putting out... LOVE SONGS. It is the most selfish, self-centered piece of crap I have ever heard being passed off as a Christmas song. I cannot believe it... No... That is unacceptable for a musical artist... You don't write songs like that. It is bad songwriting. Not only that, but the acoustic guitar sounded so dreary for a Christmas song. Christmas is about giving, good cheer, becoming closer to people... There was none of that, just a tweeny bop love song about how Beiber was going to kiss the girl he likes.

When a kids show about ponies captures the spirit of the holidays better, more emotionally and with a better catchier tune in 40 seconds as opposed to your full 3 minute song... THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG!

<-- That is a better holiday song than Mistletoe can EVER be. AND IT IS 40 SECONDS LONG CREATED FOR A KIDS SHOW ABOUT PONIES!

(Granted, I'm pretty sure that Ingram took notes from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKagQWqr87Q . But that is not a bad thing!)

I agree about the Mistletoe song. It ain't about Christmas. When I listened to only a minute of it, I shut it immediately. Firstly, it's because the song have no creativity at all. It was the same lyrics over and over again. It's pretty boring. Secondly, it's nothing about Christmas. Christmas is about the joy of giving, spending time with your family and thanking God for your good health and wealth. It's NOT about love especially between tennagers.

Justin Bieber changed the entire meaning of Christmas with the 'Mistletoe' song. He should stick to writing love songs that doesn't involve such joyous occasions.

You know... I always hated his fans more than him... But...

OMG! I don't think I could hate any fanbase more than Beiber's right now. That is just so utterly pathetic and aggravating that I can't even express it in words.