Detective Conan World
KudoShinichi

Justin Bieber

Do you like Justin B?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no?

Well, No one has made this kind of thread. So , why not make one?

Spread your love and hate. LMAO.

Anyone like his songs? Can dance do it? Loool .

I like somebody to love. It's quite easy to dance to. ;) & the fact that usher's in it.

90713471.jpg

• Upvote 1

I do not like this kid D:

My classmates sing his songs all the damn day and I got bored -.- '

I also believe that sings like a girl._.

But I do not care, sorry, but I think that he is gonna be these type of artists that will have their 15 minutes of fame and then will be in the past as many others.¡Eat me alive JB fans! >-<

I'm so glad that quite a few people hate him here :)

JB's fans r abso-(dirty word)-lutely insane on Twitter..

Actually what I believe is that the contemporary teenage idols r ruinin the music.

I like the song "Somebody To Love",which is sung however,by Leighton Meester(Blair Waldorf in Gossip Girl,big fan of her :D)

Only the titles r same..

Yep. I knew him by name and face but when my friends played that song, I asked them who sang it. They replied that it was a famous celebrity who I shoul have known. So, - started answering, is it taylor swift, celine dion , selena gomez...

Justin Beiber is talented- he has a great amount of passion and is very skilled, but he is becoming too influenced by Hollywood. His fame is starting to make him a bit haughty.

His music isn't that bad but I'm not his greatest follower either.. He's just a neutral artist to me x'D

Since every one is talking bad about him I think I should defend him.

1. you say he sounds like a girl. Who cares, it is not like he is your boyfriend.

2. you say he dance like a girl. I have seen some other men singers who dance like girls and people love them.

3. you say he looks like a girl. I have seen some of your photos you look more like a girl than him.

I think you are just jealous of him. That is why you laugh at him and that is wrong,

No offence, but plese keep your bad thought to your self.

Thank you.

:-D

• Upvote 1

Let's just say he is talented, yes he is talented. But he use his frame so much that make him a bad person. He use it to flirt with girl too!!! He even dating an older girl like Selena Gomez, he is dating her!!! He sing to much about girls...

Well, No one has made this kind of thread. So , why not make one?

Spread your love and hate. LMAO.

Anyone like his songs? Can dance do it? Loool .

I like somebody to love. It's quite easy to dance to. ;) & the fact that usher's in it.

90713471.jpg

JUSTIN BIEBER IS REALLY PATETIC

Give me a break from ''He is like girl, he is pathetic or Justin Bieber does not deserve this or that''

It not like he killed your mother or something, and why is this thread still open? things like this should not be here, it only bringing problems!!!

You will not like it if I opened one about you, and started talking bad about you, will you?

You had to get me angry...