Detective Conan World
Chianti

Who's better off with Shinichi? Haibara Ai or Ran??

I've been replaced! DX JK. I probably still won't be active active for a while. But ShinRan forever!!! (i'd list reasons, but I don't have the time. :P Go read my 2700 word rant if you really want to read my arguments.)

Wow... This topic is still alive?

I still refuse to write anymore... You all know my stance and you know my reasoning.... I've done my part to defend ShinShi.

If there was ever a topic that needed to be locked, this is it

Why? If I were to lock it it would just keep coming up again in new topics. If it all stays in one topic then that's fine with me.

Don't wanna spoil what will most likely happen in the end.

:)

ick3es.jpg

Everyone knows that will happen... However, the question posed is who is better off with Shinichi, not who will eventually end up with Shinichi.

• Upvote 1

Everyone knows that will happen... However, the question posed is who is better off with Shinichi, not who will eventually end up with Shinichi.

Yeah. If you can't tell who Shinichi's ending up with in the series, you're in some serious denial. :P Aww... Kyuu... You're not going to post more stuff about ShinShi? That was entertaining me... Because I read all of it and I liked the points you made. Though it is my duty as a ShinRan to support ShinRan. XD Ill still be taking part in debate, so if anyone wants a face-off with me, let's go! :D

Yeah. If you can't tell who Shinichi's ending up with in the series, you're in some serious denial. :P Aww... Kyuu... You're not going to post more stuff about ShinShi? That was entertaining me... Because I read all of it and I liked the points you made. Though it is my duty as a ShinRan to support ShinRan. XD Ill still be taking part in debate, so if anyone wants a face-off with me, let's go! :D

It has gotten to the point where there is nothing left for me TO say. I can just link back to all my old posts... Between you and AJ M I've written a lengthy paper on why Shiho is better for Shinichi than Ran. I really don't think I have it in me to continue any further. I'm sure I could think of more just to argue specific points, but I don't see the point because at that point its just nit picking.

Let's just Shinichi decide..I'm sure he would choose...me...I mean..Ran...:P

It doesn't matter if there is more Shiho advantages,or she's more sexy,intelligent etc.....but Shinichi's feelings xDDD

no war intention :)

Let's just Shinichi decide..I'm sure he would choose...me...I mean..Ran...:P

It doesn't matter if there is more Shiho advantages,or she's more sexy,intelligent etc.....but Shinichi's feelings xDDD

no war intention :)

No offense to you, but fans like you annoy me to no end. Fans that act like these CHARACTERS are REAL PEOPLE that have free will. Shinichi CANNOT decide, which is why topics like this are possible and fun, because if the writer, in this case Gosho Aoyama, decides it he can make Shinichi (really Conan since he would have to remain as such) end up with Ayumi, Ran end up alone and broken, and basically troll all the fans' expectations. Don't kid yourself otherwise. Gosho has made it pretty clear that Shinichi and Ran will end up together, but that is NOT set in stone, and HE can change it any way he pleases. Hell, if he wants he can have Shinichi die to save Ran in the process of fighting the BO and have HER be the overall hero of the story, avenging her one true love. There are countless possibilities, but one thing remains constant, and that is THE CHARACTERS HAVE NO SAY WHAT SO EVER!

And I have said this before, but the POINT of this topic is NOT to discuss who WILL end up with Shinichi, but who is BETTER SUITED for Shinichi. I'm really starting to think that people don't know how to read the topic's title, or perhaps don't understand what it means. Again, Gosho has made it pretty clear who Shinichi will end up with, but that does not mean that she is the best for Shinichi, or that debates like this are not necessary, just because there is no question of the ending between Ran and Shinichi.

</rant>

-Sigh- That has been building up for a while...

To remain on topic... ShinShi FTW, that is all. :)

• Upvote 5

Characters don't, but we like making it seem that way anyway. XD After almost 800 chapters, I think it would be quite sad if fans didn't feel at least semi-close to the characters by now. You get that feeling that you know them, and then you don't, and it's fun to act as if they're real. Shinichi will choose Ran because Gosho made him (he better at least!), but the fans might think he would be better with Shiho/Ai. (this one sure doesn't!) We're trying to implant logic into love (which is most likely not very wise, but- whatever.), not argue over the obvious. Otherwise, what's the point of the debating?

@Kyuu I think you and I both have said all that is needed to be said on this topic. We've pretty much discussed every point possible during our argument a while ago. As tempting as it is to call out every person's opinion we don't agree with, it's just too damn repetitive, if not necessary, to regurgitate all of our previous arguments. I think it's best to just leave the table open for other future debaters. :)

(PS: ShinRan for the win!)

Right and wrong!Ran is a favories to with Shinichi end of series.

Fact: as this debate furthers itself, the more I want Gosho to troll the fans, and just make every theory wrong about who Shinichi will end up with.

Fact: as this debate furthers itself, the more I want Gosho to troll the fans, and just make every theory wrong about who Shinichi will end up with.

Shinichi x Yumi

Did I ever show you the picture from that doujin where Shinichi is copping a feel on Megure?

... it is beautiful. You need to see it.

Um...... I'll be really sad if that happens :( Seriously, you have to admit, with the way things are going, don't you think Shinichi will be with Ran? I mean, Haibara and Conan are nice together, but I think it'll be better if she is with Mitsuhiko.

Ai x Mitsuhiko .... ahahahaha.

Not to be mean but that's never gonna happen in my life !

She is like 18 and mitsuhiko is 8/9 ....

(that's not a good argument)

Let's forget what I say !

ShinShi FTW !

Um...... I'll be really sad if that happens :( Seriously, you have to admit, with the way things are going, don't you think Shinichi will be with Ran? I mean, Haibara and Conan are nice together, but I think it'll be better if she is with Mitsuhiko.

That is EXACTLY my point. I WANT Gosho to troll the fans. I don't care about the romance in DC, I care about the mystery in DC. And sure with the way things are going with the romance Shinichi will end up with Ran, but Gosho could change whatever he wants, and that is where trolling comes in.

oh please,not Mitsuhiko...he's just a little boy for her,not a potential lover :rolleyes:

I would love Ai to end up with Conan,they are so funny and cute together...but we all know that won't happen :cry: