Detective Conan World
Chianti

Who's better off with Shinichi? Haibara Ai or Ran??

You should start off with the debate between Aeyra and I. Nothing really happened after that.... Other than some OTness... Though that was fun, and there should be a topic around here so we can continue that...

I still agree ShinShi FTW!

Kyuu, i knew i loved u since i first saw your name and found out you were a shinshi :)

(i used kyuu as a name for a cat in one of my stories xD when i saw it as your name i was all "OMG KYAAAAA <3 AND KYUU'S A SHINSHI! ;ASLOHGOAEJHS;LFJASLIEGJFH;SLFIGJ!!!!! <3)

I attempted to put that through Google Translate, and the thing believed you were speaking Maltese... :mellow:

Wait, which country speaks Maltese? >.< LOLZ, there should be a nonsense language for that translator... *rolls eyes* Oops, don't want to get too off topic here. *coughs* *attempts to restrain urge to blab about DraMione* SHINRAN FTW!!! Well, that puts it back on topic, right? I wonder when they'll have their first kiss... (seeing as some crazy murderer stopped them the first time... *throws pout*)

Wait, which country speaks Maltese? >.< LOLZ, there should be a nonsense language for that translator... *rolls eyes* Oops, don't want to get too off topic here. *coughs* *attempts to restrain urge to blab about DraMione* SHINRAN FTW!!! Well, that puts it back on topic, right? I wonder when they'll have their first kiss... (seeing as some crazy murderer stopped them the first time... *throws pout*)

oh heeeeell no! they will not share a first kiss!!!

shinichi must have his with shiho <3 <3 <3 just so you know xD

SHINSHI/AICON FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to state the obvious, but Maltese is the language of a small country island called Malta. It is right off the coast of Sicily (Aka that Italian island). I know this because I was taught by an instructor from Malta who is a rather good acquaintance (can't really call him my friend, I don't see him much).

That said! I can TOTALLY see Ai stealing a kiss from Conan before Ran can grab one from Shinichi. Especially since she is so unsure of herself after the "confession." (was totally forced, and Ran knows it) Ai would totally make a logical reason like to help him remove temptation to stay with her to protect Ran. Ai is crafty like that.

• Upvote 1

Not to state the obvious, but Maltese is the language of a small country island called Malta. It is right off the coast of Sicily (Aka that Italian island). I know this because I was taught by an instructor from Malta who is a rather good acquaintance (can't really call him my friend, I don't see him much).

That said! I can TOTALLY see Ai stealing a kiss from Conan before Ran can grab one from Shinichi. Especially since she is so unsure of herself after the "confession." (was totally forced, and Ran knows it) Ai would totally make a logical reason like to help him remove temptation to stay with her to protect Ran. Ai is crafty like that.

:D your replies make me happy <3 hehe xD

Well I didn't know there was a country called Malta... *mutters about not liking geography* And Ai will not be Shinichi's first kiss! It shall be Ran! (or Heiji, or Kaito. :P)

Yeah, it becomes a bit... repetitive. After all, I think we've been over the key points quite a couple of times already in recent conversation alone. And I'm not quite in the mood to rant either. (nor am I in a ShinRan mood, but I'm supporting it anyways because I'm stubborn like that.) Someone needs to add some fuel to these stinking dying embers... But I'm too lazy to find gasoline.

I've always preferred pictures over rainbow words... After all, a picture's worth a thousand words, right? What about several? love_ran-shinichi.jpg?t=1242079199

426982_1267679139876.98res_400_300.jpg

64b2e8a0e4c6b4cdb1ecc87d92e3df041229559976_full.jpg

shinichi_ran5.jpg

A mere fraction of great fanart/real stuff drawn by Gosho. :P Out of curiosity, to the AiCons/ShinShis out there... What scene or fanfic or fanart really got you into the couple? Might sound like a ridiculous question, but I want to know. For example, I really started loving ShinRan after all those little moments Ran'll occasionally bring up or Shinichi's reminiscences. It helps show their rich history together, how much they've shared, and how much both have lost and need to go back too. I think I like ShinRan so much because I think they need to make more happy memories together. Because they're always happy together- and no matter what any evidence points out, and no Matthew how we dissect the relationships and how the pieces of the enigma called love may fit together, doesn't it just come down to happiness? That's the greatest pointer. They are happy together, and they can be so forever. That's how I see it.

And after saying all that, I'm a total DraMione fan when all they've ever done is make each other miserable... But I believe they can make each other happy! They are meant to be together and I don't care what canon tells me. I'm a mess of contradictions. :P

I've always preferred pictures over rainbow words... After all, a picture's worth a thousand words, right? What about several? love_ran-shinichi.jpg?t=1242079199

426982_1267679139876.98res_400_300.jpg

64b2e8a0e4c6b4cdb1ecc87d92e3df041229559976_full.jpg

shinichi_ran5.jpg

A mere fraction of great fanart/real stuff drawn by Gosho. :P Out of curiosity, to the AiCons/ShinShis out there... What scene or fanfic or fanart really got you into the couple? Might sound like a ridiculous question, but I want to know. For example, I really started loving ShinRan after all those little moments Ran'll occasionally bring up or Shinichi's reminiscences. It helps show their rich history together, how much they've shared, and how much both have lost and need to go back too. I think I like ShinRan so much because I think they need to make more happy memories together. Because they're always happy together- and no matter what any evidence points out, and no Matthew how we dissect the relationships and how the pieces of the enigma called love may fit together, doesn't it just come down to happiness? That's the greatest pointer. They are happy together, and they can be so forever. That's how I see it.

And after saying all that, I'm a total DraMione fan when all they've ever done is make each other miserable... But I believe they can make each other happy! They are meant to be together and I don't care what canon tells me. I'm a mess of contradictions. :P

in truth, i used to be a total shinran...

then... i met ai, and i saw all the moments they had together, their conversations and witty banter... it... intrigued me... and i felt that there were sparks there... i was really only a shinran because shinichi loved ran... but... i couldn't stand Ran since the beginning... so i was really happy when ai appeared and i had someone that i thought was better for shinichi and could make him complete :) simple as that ^^

A picture is worth a thousand words, but not in a debate. What those pictures show is that Gosho made Shinichi and Ran a couple. But that does not determine compatibility or who is best. All you showed is that Shinichi and Ran is the canon couple. Oh right... and TECHNICALLY those images were NOT drawn by Gosho... Some animator did that on a computer for the anime. Find the manga equivalent and that will have been drawn by Gosho (which I know exists, but still)

As for fanart? I am fairly certain I can find HeiShin fanart, doesn't mean its right, or good. What it does show is fans draw what they want, no matter how disturbing it is.

I could show you my favorite ShinShi fanart though if you really want...

10904753.jpg

<3

A picture is worth millions words ! ShiShi and AiCon FTW !

Just check my signatures !

except that kaito one don't think i'm a pervert !

With that bunny costume !

it looks better at haruhi !

A picture is worth millions words ! ShiShi and AiCon FTW !

Just check my signatures !

except that kaito one don't think i'm a pervert !

With that bunny costume !

it looks better at haruhi !

I don't think of you as a pervert... And Shiho looks pretty good in one too ;)

dd6612df808cbdf4fe6085b.jpg

<3

• Upvote 1

<3

SHIHO = HOT

:D i love all shinshi pics <3 <3 <3 and the one you posted earlier = HEAVENLY

^^ that's also one of my favs ^^

in truth, i used to be a total shinran...

then... i met ai, and i saw all the moments they had together, their conversations and witty banter... it... intrigued me... and i felt that there were sparks there... i was really only a shinran because shinichi loved ran... but... i couldn't stand Ran since the beginning... so i was really happy when ai appeared and i had someone that i thought was better for shinichi and could make him complete :) simple as that ^^

I know what you mean. ^^ But I can stand Ran, so that makes all the difference. :P She's... in a way, the easiest to relate to. We've all missed people in our lives, and I have a little brother too. (except mine is so much more annoying... dry.gif) I envy her work ethic (I can't study for more than five minutes at a time and my dedication to any sport is close to zero. And her willingness to do house work...) and she's a nice person. I bet I'd be good friends with her. She reminds me of my friends...

<3

I personally don't like Shiho much in looks... She's a little too similar to her younger self, and the hair style seems a bit strange when she's older. I think she's very pretty when she's little though because it suits her more when she's mini. XD I have the strangest views....