Detective Conan World
Chianti

Who's better off with Shinichi? Haibara Ai or Ran??

I personally don't like Shiho much in looks... She's a little too similar to her younger self, and the hair style seems a bit strange when she's older. I think she's very pretty when she's little though because it suits her more when she's mini. XD I have the strangest views....

are you waiting for me to hurt you? she's hot! i think the hairstyle actually fits her better when she's older xD of course no one ever really keeps the same hairstyle from childhood to adulthood (but in anime they do xD) but i think shiho looks god with the short cut, and she looks very prettiful ;)

I personally don't like Shiho much in looks... She's a little too similar to her younger self, and the hair style seems a bit strange when she's older. I think she's very pretty when she's little though because it suits her more when she's mini. XD I have the strangest views....

In Shiho's defense... Ran's hair style looks ridiculous no matter what. At least Shiho's hairstyle is realistic... I have yet to see someone with a hair horn like Ran. I think Ran is actually the last unicorn. She transformed herself into a human to escape being shot and killed with her unicorn magic. But she couldn't get rid of her horn, so she wrapped her hair around it to hide it.

• Upvote 2

In Shiho's defense... Ran's hair style looks ridiculous no matter what. At least Shiho's hairstyle is realistic... I have yet to see someone with a hair horn like Ran. I think Ran is actually the last unicorn. She transformed herself into a human to escape being shot and killed with her unicorn magic. But she couldn't get rid of her horn, so she wrapped her hair around it to hide it.

Well, it suits her... And LOL about the unicorn theory. ^^ Ai's hairstyle is uncommon though... the only I person I've seen with it is my family consumer science teacher... dry.gif And she is far from eighteen/seventeen. Besides, isn't manga all about weird hairstyles/color? XD You won't find someone with Heiji's rhino horn either.

yes the hair is a bit ridiculous but it suits her

i think in the first chapter her hair was not in horn shape, they could have left it that way

yes the hair is a bit ridiculous but it suits her

i think in the first chapter her hair was not in horn shape, they could have left it that way

It manifested as time went on. mellow.gif Did anyone else notice you couldn't see her horn while she was in her princess dress and crown?

It manifested as time went on. mellow.gif Did anyone else notice you couldn't see her horn while she was in her princess dress and crown?

i wasn't sure but i think so xD

Obviously the crown was merely hiding her horn!

Obviously the crown was merely hiding her horn!

Hahahahaha!This is funny but you're right.She look like unicorn human.I possible hate this couple.No!I know why I hate this because I believe better woman their.I believe is Shiho better for Shinichi.Why I like couple is some person but some time is opposite.Ai better to with Conan but good choice with wrong woman.My opinion.

• Upvote 1

Hahahahaha!This is funny but you're right.She look like unicorn human.I possible hate this couple.No!I know why I hate this because I believe better woman their.I believe is Shiho better for Shinichi.Why I like couple is some person but some time is opposite.Ai better to with Conan but good choice with wrong woman.My opinion.

Umm... You're saying you hate ShinRan (specifically the Ran part) because you believe there are better women than Ran and Shiho is better for Shinichi. And then... I lost it. What are you trying to say here? I get the gist, but the details are blurry. :(

Ran the magic unicorn. LOL I wonder if there are any MLP fanart crossovers for her... I'd love to see one right now... And Shinichi, and Heiji, and Kaito, and don't forget Hakuba. They'd all look great as little ponies. >:D

Oh, and obviously I still stick by ShinRan. If it makes the two involved happy, then that's all it needs. The pain between them will be understood, and it will be healed. They know each other better than almost anybody else, and despite the distance, whether it's the tinny greetings through the phone or those precious, short moments they manage to grasp together, the unspoken love they share is still well and alive, burning even hotter with their separation. Neither is truly whole when the other is missing, and Shinichi truly regrets not being able to tell Ran. You can see it in the flashes of sadness that spark in his dark blue eyes, and the quiet moments when he wallows in his guilt, wishing he could answer Ran's wishes for him to simply return. To come home. *sighs* I love how beautiful this love sounds and how simple, easy, and perfect it feels to me. Most of the time I hate canon (too boring. XP Most of the time I only like one true pairing a story... Sometimes not even) but I love this couple. It's my favorite canon couple. *nods*

• Upvote 1

Umm... You're saying you hate ShinRan (specifically the Ran part) because you believe there are better women than Ran and Shiho is better for Shinichi. And then... I lost it. What are you trying to say here? I get the gist, but the details are blurry. :(

Ran the magic unicorn. LOL I wonder if there are any MLP fanart crossovers for her... I'd love to see one right now... And Shinichi, and Heiji, and Kaito, and don't forget Hakuba. They'd all look great as little ponies. >:D

Oh, and obviously I still stick by ShinRan. If it makes the two involved happy, then that's all it needs. The pain between them will be understood, and it will be healed. They know each other better than almost anybody else, and despite the distance, whether it's the tinny greetings through the phone or those precious, short moments they manage to grasp together, the unspoken love they share is still well and alive, burning even hotter with their separation. Neither is truly whole when the other is missing, and Shinichi truly regrets not being able to tell Ran. You can see it in the flashes of sadness that spark in his dark blue eyes, and the quiet moments when he wallows in his guilt, wishing he could answer Ran's wishes for him to simply return. To come home. *sighs* I love how beautiful this love sounds and how simple, easy, and perfect it feels to me. Most of the time I hate canon (too boring. XP Most of the time I only like one true pairing a story... Sometimes not even) but I love this couple. It's my favorite canon couple. *nods*

*shakes head slowly* RAN IS A MAGICAL UNICORN THAT FARTS RAINBOWS xD she needs help... that horn might make her be hunted xD UNICORN HUNTING SEASON! AICON/SHINSHI'S GET OUT YOUR HUNTIN RIFLES... let the fun begin ;)

I love Ran mouri Better man for her too.i believe is both them.If I'm him part tell her.I said;i'm in danger now and I need to hide now.

*shakes head slowly* RAN IS A MAGICAL UNICORN THAT FARTS RAINBOWS xD she needs help... that horn might make her be hunted xD UNICORN HUNTING SEASON! AICON/SHINSHI'S GET OUT YOUR HUNTIN RIFLES... let the fun begin ;)

UNICORNS ARE MAGICAL!!!!! THEY SHALL NOT BE KILLED BY MERE HUMAN WEAPONS!!!! >:D On a more serious note, could we stop making fun of Ran's hair style? The unicorn thing is losing it's touch. And we don't make fun of Heiji's rhino horn.

exactly! UNICORNS!!! who wouldn't love this thread? xD

and it's actually more possibly to get Heiji's rhino horn than Ran's Unicorn horn... u can gel your hair to look like heiji's, but i'm not sure it's possible to get Ran's style xD

exactly! UNICORNS!!! who wouldn't love this thread? xD

and it's actually more possibly to get Heiji's rhino horn than Ran's Unicorn horn... u can gel your hair to look like heiji's, but i'm not sure it's possible to get Ran's style xD

It's just a huge cowlick.