Detective Conan World
PuzzleSpell

I wish that would happen

I wish to see Shiho again <33

But seeing Ai as the main character would work as well : P lol.

I wish to see more Ran and Ai interaction!

I wish Akako will appear and screw with everyone : D.

• Upvote 2

I wish:

1: Megure and Midori would have a kid.

2: Ai would end up with someone, preferablely Conan.

3: That any couples that aren't together would START DATING and those who are would kiss already!

4: Sato and Takagi would go farther than kissing... O/////////O

5: Takagi would propose to Sato already and marry her!

I wish to see

1) deduction battle between Yusaku and Heizo in Osaka or Tokyo!

2) Kogoro pluck up his courage to concentrate and ask for deduction battle with Yusaku.

3) an 'icebreaker' case for Heiji, Sera, and Okiya to take on the challenge given by Conan! It will be fun to see Conan roleplay a fake role related to non-existent case he make.

4) Shinichi in his original form kissing Ran.

5) a total fiasco that lead to Conan's disappearance, they all bugged by a case conan is working on his own and join him while he's on action/adventure.

• Upvote 1

1) I wish that Conan was discovered by the BO and had an epic battle (I'm already doing too much daydreaming for my fic...)

2) I wish that the Raven Chaser didn't end with Irish dying...why couldn't Conan have been forced into the helicopter and...*starts ranting off about what should've happened*

3) I wish that the characters from Magic Kaito would come in to the Detective Conan plot line a bit more often *imagines Akako and Haibara glaring at each other*

4) I wish that Akai (not Scar Akai) would appear in public at the same time that Scar Akai appears and baffle everyone and almost get killed

5) I wish that all of the detectives gathered like in "The Gathering of Detectives! Kudo Shinichi vs. Kaitou KID". I wish that Okiya, Sera, Heiji, Conan, and a whole bunch of other people were there.

6) I wish that after a heist with Kid, the BO started getting suspicious of him.

7) I just wish the BO would appear more often.

• Upvote 1

I wish...

1) there will be a showdown between Kid, Conan and the BO

2) Kid and Conan will team up.

3) Takagi and Sato will get married!

4) A kiss with Shinichi and Ran..

5) that all the detectives (as in all) will gather and have a showdown or something...

6) I WISH OKIYA is AKAI (hoping...)

A Kogoro Haibara case.

The only two main characters who I rarely (if any) see interact with one another. Why yes, that would be interesting and new.

1. GOOD Detective Boys or Sonoko cases just like in the early volumes.

2. Deaths of some of my top favorite characters (including Vermouth, Tooru, Makoto, Heiji...)

3. A very twisted and shocking plot, but it has to make sense and be logical.

4. The Detective Boys will have a fave-off with BO. Even better if one of them had some kind of connection with those men.

5. More cases of MakotoxSonoko (even when I dislike her).

I wish Conan will regain his body but have some side affects, eg. turn back once every month or something. And he and Ran will live happily ever after.

Oh and then there will be a Sequel called Detective Shinichi. XD

I wish for Conan to FINALLY REALIZE HE HAS SOME SORT OF ATTRACTION TO AYUMI.

I wish for Ai to betray Ayumi's trust by some big accident involving her and Conan- thus throwing Mitsuhiko and Ayumi into fits of rage, depression, and annoyance.

I wish for Ai to kiss Mitsuhiko. :grin:

I want for Heiji to get jealous WITH REASON this time at a possible candidate for Kazuha's love.

I want for Ran to.... kick the bucket... and for Conan to go completely insane, loose all his morals and prepare to jump off a building only to be stopped by the DB.

I want for there to be an episode based on nothing but the DB and their suspicions of Conan being Shinichi.

I DON'T want for Ran to figure out he's Shinichi... EVER.

I want Conan to get jealous when Ayumi stops giving him attention. :P

I want Genta to get tired of eel rice. XD

I want more AyuCon and MitsuAi. <3

kazuha being shot not to death but severe shot to make heiji react a bit more and realise that if he don't confess he might lose her forever

major event like conan being aabducted by a Bo member not knowing he's shinichi or criminal attacking the detective or main character instead of random dude

Eh kirite! Waah~ Rai! I love Ran and Ai! So be happy to see them together and closer then they realize they in love with each other! Hohohoho! ^_^v jk

oh c'mon! Shinichi in jealousy state! (I mean in his true form) we see lot of Conan jealousy,so why not Shinichi...

Ran highschool life,or we may add some Shinichi

Kogoro +Ai case?! That would be epic! XD

Ai and Akako glares at each other! Waah! Sugoii! Sugoii! Sugoii! ^_^

i want mistuhiko to defeat conan on a case without heiji and a boy getting close to ayumi to see if conan we be mad

^ THIS!!!!!! x3

I want for there to be a movie centered around Ayumi, Conan, Ai, Mitsuhiko, and Genta.