Detective Conan World
PuzzleSpell

I wish that would happen

Do you think Hattori and Shinichi would still be friends then? : P

If that were so, that'd be sooooo dorama (depending on the situation; but still, more dorama). :3

It'd be funny if the Detective Boys found out Conan's secrete on their own. Ai doesn't count cause she already knows.

Gosh I really hope that happens!! It'd be so interesting : P

And yea, I doubt the drama in Detective Conan as well and I think it would be disappointing to see this "forbidden friendship" between Shinichi and Hattori..

Gosh I really hope that happens!! It'd be so interesting : P

And yea, I doubt the drama in Detective Conan as well and I think it would be disappointing to see this "forbidden friendship" between Shinichi and Hattori..

When you call it a forbidden friendship, you make them sound like they're couples or something. :lol:

How about this?

After the final battle *munch cookies*, everyone ACIDENTALLY ate the ahou-toxin, which was already a failure, thus made everybody shrink down into Chibi-Chibi and went to kindergarten. Then, HERE COMES THE NEW SEQUEL "DETECTIVE CHIBI-CONAN"!!!I'd love to hug my chibi-chans!!!

Oh no no no, snap outta it...

Cookies, anyone?

How about this?

After the final battle *munch cookies*, everyone ACIDENTALLY ate the ahou-toxin, which was already a failure, thus made everybody shrink down into Chibi-Chibi and went to kindergarten. Then, HERE COMES THE NEW SEQUEL "DETECTIVE CHIBI-CONAN"!!!I'd love to hug my chibi-chans!!!

Oh no no no, snap outta it...

Cookies, anyone?

Hahaha! quite unique & creative & weird. How about I modify it, instead of chibi they will be like more or less Conan's height.

It'd be funny if the Detective Boys found out Conan's secrete on their own. Ai doesn't count cause she already knows.

I think their firs t reaction will be << Gosh! So the guy living in that haunted ouse is Conan-kun. I'm scared>> lol

When you call it a forbidden friendship, you make them sound like they're couples or something. :lol:

Hahaha yea that's true x'D But it IS forbidden friendship... what else can you call it? >_<;

I would like to see Kaitou Kid And Shinichi working together too take down BO.

And what more Shinichi in his own body admitting that he loves Ran.

• Upvote 1

I want someone to figure out that Conan is Shinichi. Possibly Ran, one of the Detective Boys, Inspector Meguire, or someone else close to him. That would really change the plot. However, I wouldn't want them to tell everyone about it. I'm hoping that the B.O. will figure out that Conan is Shinichi by themselves. Also, I hope that Akai Shuichi is still alive. I don't have any idea if the guy with a burn scar is really him, but I think that if he was still alive, he would go into hiding. Akai's too smart to go walking around on the streets when the B.O. belives that he's dead. I wonder what the CIA agent meant when she said that she was "glad it had worked out so well" right before killing Akai. I'm hoping that it referred to a plan between her and Akai to fake his death.

If the burned cheek guy is really a BO member, why didn't they informed Gin first? The burned cheek guy could have got shot by Korn and all those..

Vermoth always does something without informing Gin.Why he can't do this.Korn will never shot him,because he know that Co will try to do something to prevent..

But the final drama only 73 can edit..

But the final drama only 73 can edit..

I don't mean any negative things but I don't really understand what you are saying. (But the final dram only 73 can edit). Can anyone please explain this to me? Thank you very much.

I don't mean any negative things but I don't really understand what you are saying. (But the final dram only 73 can edit). Can anyone please explain this to me? Thank you very much.

Er..青山 sounds like 73 in Chinese...Sorry,I'm used to express it in this way

Er..青山 sounds like 73 in Chinese...Sorry,I'm used to express it in this way

Owww yah... Qing Shan and Qi San are similar... And yeah, they are the one that can edit it

Owww yah... Qing Shan and Qi San are similar... And yeah, they are the one that can edit it

Yeah..And it's easier than typing Chinese..:D

Most Conan fan in China express Qing Shan in this way :razz:

Yeah..And it's easier than typing Chinese..:D

Most Conan fan in China express Qing Shan in this way :razz:

even though this is out of the topic, what is 青山 actually? Is it gosho aoyama or publisher? Since u said that they are the only ones who can edit it?

even though this is out of the topic, what is 青山 actually? Is it gosho aoyama or publisher? Since u said that they are the only ones who can edit it?

Gosho Aoyama is the author of Conan,so only he can edit the story