Detective Conan World
PuzzleSpell

I wish that would happen

Or Shinichi will always be Conan forever...

Is that Happy End?Because I kinda like Conan more than Shinichi because he rarely appear.

eh? what so you mean? conan is in every file shinichi is the one who appears rarely

I wish:

*Akai Shuichi meets Haibara (TBH I think they make a good couple)

*Heiji takes part in a Conan v.s. Kid duel

*Kudo and the F.B.I. (and various other characters who'll come into the scene) launches their assault against the B.O. to bring it down

I may not be Aladin but I hope my wishes come true, lol.

If that's true, then Conan would be died long time ago... And Hakuba is not Bad f529a952.gif he's one of the coolest Detective ever 6f428754.gif

I wish Genta was Conan's brother...

If that's true, then Conan would be died long time ago... And Hakuba is not Bad f529a952.gif he's one of the coolest Detective ever 6f428754.gif

I wish Genta was Conan's brother...

I know... he's hot miss-bone-195.gif

I wish that:

1. Yammaurs's grandma is actually Yusako's aunt 07baa27a.gif

2. Sonoko would tell Shinichi that Ran loves him I want to see his reaction069.gif

3. that we have more episodes with Yukiko she's funny I miss her 4fd9f2d3.gif

^ Yeah, I wish Shinichi's parents show up even if it's just one or two episodes.

I wish there would be another episode where Conan would become Shinichi, and catch Kid, like in episode 219. :)

I hope there will be a little Conan Kudo some day, now that would be absolutely adorable! Just imagine the ending being a fast forward to when Shinichi and Ran are married and they have a little boy and he looks exactly like Shinichi, acts like Conan, knows soccer and karate, is a great detective... KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also wanna see Heiji and Kazuha together, Kaito and Aoko, Ai and Mitsuhiko (no matter what anybody says, those two do look cute together! I personally think they look cuter (by 100X) than AiCon, but i guess that's your opinion.) It would such a perfect ending! Satou and Takagi too! All the couples! Give Vermouth a good ending too!

I hope there will be a little Conan Kudo some day, now that would be absolutely adorable! Just imagine the ending being a fast forward to when Shinichi and Ran are married and they have a little boy and he looks exactly like Shinichi, acts like Conan, knows soccer and karate, is a great detective... KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also wanna see Heiji and Kazuha together, Kaito and Aoko, Ai and Mitsuhiko (no matter what anybody says, those two do look cute together! I personally think they look cuter (by 100X) than AiCon, but i guess that's your opinion.) It would such a perfect ending! Satou and Takagi too! All the couples! Give Vermouth a good ending too!

That would be AWESOME!!!

I can just imagine...Shinichi and Ran together. No more secrets. I would also love to see Kaito and Aoko together, and that Aoko already knows that Kaito is Kaito Kid. And Heiji with Kazuha...sweet couples. Don't forget about this...I just really, really, really wish that Shiho would fall in love with Saguru and that Saguru fell in love with Shiho! Oh, wouldn't that be amazing!!!

Shinichi& Ran = my FAVORITE!!!

Kaito&Aoko = AWESOME when together!!!

Heiji&Kazuha = I hope they wouldn't be fighting all their lives...

Saguru&Shiho = my absolute favorite!

I wish:

*Akai Shuichi meets Haibara (TBH I think they make a good couple)

*Heiji takes part in a Conan v.s. Kid duel

*Kudo and the F.B.I. (and various other characters who'll come into the scene) launches their assault against the B.O. to bring it down

I may not be Aladin but I hope my wishes come true, lol.

yo u know that Akai Shuich is like her brother right because he was ai sister's boy friend

username:hAIbara is amazing

I wish that Gosho Aoyama would draw a HeiShin picture and a KaiShin picture for the enjoyment of crazy fangirls like me.