Detective Conan World
PuzzleSpell

I wish that would happen

I wish Conan will turn back to Shinichi and he And Ran will live happily ever after :grin:

I don't wish that that will happen as is that happens... how about saying bye bye to the Conan series...lol...

• Upvote 1

I don't wish that that will happen as is that happens... how about saying bye bye to the Conan series...lol...

hahah i hadn't thought of that.... i may have to rethink my ending... LOL

I wish Subaru is Shuuichi..Because Subaru is too similar to him..

post-118-12733341824784_thumb.jpg

Though I know it may be not true..

I don't think that will happen as they happen to appear together at a case.

I don't think that will happen as they happen to appear together at a case.

There is a guess that the burned cheek guy is Bourbon or others..

If the burned cheek guy is really a BO member, why didn't they informed Gin first? The burned cheek guy could have got shot by Korn and all those..

How about Conan grows up again but the series continues as "Detective Shinichi" or something like that. It's a brand new adventure but I think there are still people who will miss "Conan".

hahah i hadn't thought of that.... i may have to rethink my ending... LOL

Maybe your wish will still be granted if Aoyama will still write featuring Shinichi, multi-tasking detective story & love story. Sure more girls like you will love Aoyama's graphic novel. :lol:

Maybe your wish will still be granted if Aoyama will still write featuring Shinichi, multi-tasking detective story & love story. Sure more girls like you will love Aoyama's graphic novel. :lol:

yeah indeed. It will be fun if that really happens.

I wish for Ran to be smart enough to find out that Conan is Shinichi, complicating the story of Detective Conan, and messing the main plot. This adds more exciting events in the main storyline, if this happens, since Shinichi likes Ran. Although the predictability of the main storyline (if this happens), would be very high. Still... I'd want this to happen (in an exciting way or another).

• Upvote 2

I wish for Ran to be smart enough to find out that Conan is Shinichi, complicating the story of Detective Conan, and messing the main plot. This adds more exciting events in the main storyline, if this happens, since Shinichi likes Ran. Although the predictability of the main storyline (if this happens), would be very high. Still... I'd want this to happen (in an exciting way or another).

That would be cool!I will be looking forward to how aoyama draws conan after Ran unleashed her karate on him>>>lol<<<

I'm hoping that Conan would find the black organization, pwn them and turn back into Shinichi.

Hopefully, the fact that he was Conan would be "told" to everyone around him.

That way, he won't have to start ignoring Ayumi, Mitsuhiko and Genta,

and that way, there would be no more secrets! : )

A happy, clean ending : P

Why not? ^^

Oh right, and with Kaitou Kid.

Hmm...

Well, maybe he can be "friends" with Shinichi : P

Or maybe that's not possible.

I'm hoping that Conan would find the black organization, pwn them and turn back into Shinichi.

Hopefully, the fact that he was Conan would be "told" to everyone around him.

That way, he won't have to start ignoring Ayumi, Mitsuhiko and Genta,

and that way, there would be no more secrets! : )

That's probably what would happen (except the last part about telling the Detective Boys).

That would be cool!I will be looking forward to how aoyama draws conan after Ran unleashed her karate on him>>>lol<<<

Ran's karate huh. Yeah I'm also excited bout that. Where do you think Shinichi would go hospital or morgue? Haha, your so cruel on Shinichi, stop posting like that. OOps! I'am the one posting it. ;)

Oh right, and with Kaitou Kid.

Hmm...

Well, maybe he can be "friends" with Shinichi : P

Or maybe that's not possible.

They already friends but somewhat in a different way. Theyre complements. They say "it takes a criminal to catch a criminal" like the movie "catch me if you can" or the tv series "white collar". Even Shinichi needs people from the underworld.

They already friends but somewhat in a different way. Theyre complements. They say "it takes a criminal to catch a criminal" like the movie "catch me if you can" or the tv series "white collar". Even Shinichi needs people from the underworld.

It'd be better if they were friends, just friends (not the same friendship as Hattori, but Shinichi later finds out the he is Kaitou Kid. It'd be good but... it sounds kind of too dramatic to me. :3

It'd be better if they were friends, just friends (not the same friendship as Hattori, but Shinichi later finds out the he is Kaitou Kid. It'd be good but... it sounds kind of too dramatic to me. :3

Oh god that would be freaky x'D If Hattori happened to be Kaitou Kid...