Detective Conan World
Maurice

Post your top 5 Animes (and why)!

My Top 5 Animes:

1. Detective School Q (Because I like detective fiction that has a group detectives)

2. Detective Conan (Because of their stories and characters)

3. Special A (Because of the story and it is also comedy)

4. Mythical Detective Loki (Because of the story)

5. Yamato Nadeshiko: The Wallflower (Because it's comedy)

the first two are in order, but rest, i just heart. ;)

1. DC!!! oh, come on, like no one expected that to be no. 1, ne? but why?...uh its AWESOME?!?!?! but, really, it leaves you interacting with the story. plus, it helps you deduce...stuff better. Anyhoo, its A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

2. Inuyasha! okay, so i started out watching the movies, and i thought they were really cool, so then i started watching the anime, and i got hooked. sadly its all finished now. *wipes away tears*

3. Bleach! there's some real good fighting scenes in bleach and i <3 the action

4. FMA. i just like it. nice storyline. the loyalty between the brothers, the humor, how short Ed is..lol

5. La Corda D' Oro, I'm team Tsukihino!!! thats all

1. Detective Conan, overall story goes amazing! I love how Edogawa Conan/Kudo Shinichi deduce something come up with his strong analytical thinking and his intelligence. Not just him, every character in Detective Conan has its unique personality :-D
  2. Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, I really love this anime (or even the manga). Action, friendship, comedy. The author knows the best how to carry out our feeling into the story.
  3. Rurouni Kenshin, it's of course unquestionable. The storyline made us know about Japan in different eras.
  4. Death Note, even it lil' bit harsh, but I pretty adore this anime.
  5. Daa! Daa! Daa!, girly-type anime. It's kinda interesting and do not need much brain to enjoy :-D

Here's my pick:

1st-Detective conan

I love all the characters and one thing you know for sure, main characters aren't gonna die. I love Kudo and kaito kid they all look so cool!!! sometimes everything gets serious and thwn it gets hilirious. I don't get why people do't understand detective conan, its just one the BEST anime around. Conan is so cute at times and things get REALLY epic in movies. My fave movie is private eyes requiem ( movie ) i loooovvvve the epicness :grin:

2nd-One Piece

Everything is sooooo funny especially Monkey D. Luffy. The strawhat pirates really got some humour and thats what i love. I really like Sanji iswell and Chopper is so cute. Althoughyou have to remember lots of names but the whole anime is really addicting. ever since i started watching i got REALLY hooked. Sometimes it can get you really emotional. E.G Chopper's flashback. IT can get really epic too!!!!!! :mrgreen:

3rd-Crayon Shin-chan

although most of you might not know this anime, you should REALLY try it. Shin-chan is so cute and the anime is REALLY funny and sometimes inappropriate. but it can make you laugh until your ribs hurt. Sometimes it can have a very deep meaning too. :roll:

4th-Pokemon

all of you might think this anime is sooooo old ( and it proberly is ) but I have all the games and love the anime. Some pokemon look really cutre too. One thing that really gets on my mind is... if only pokemon were real. pokemon might just keep on going and going and i really love all the epicness. :wink:

5th-Draemon

A robotic cat from the 22nd century. I love the character but what i really like are the movies( they can make you cry like mad! )I looooovvvve the inventions that Doreamon puls out of his pocket and i love nobita's personality. they've made hundreds of episodes and is one of the most popular asian cartoon!! VERY popular in Japan too and i understand why. Its been translated into heaps of languages. :razz:

these are my MOST recomemded bunch( a few that has not even been heard of before) try them and you'll be impressed. :P

1. Detective Conan - Entertaining to watch, even though waiting for the series to progress is like waiting for a comet to come.

2. Yu-Gi-Oh - The anime and card game were a vital part of my elementary school years.

3. Transformers Armada - Used to love watching the action and collecting the action figures.

4. Magic Kaito - Before I got into DC I was actually into MK.

5. Rurouni Kenshin - One word, awesome.

My top 5

Detective Conan -always surprise me with those great deduction skills.I just love it!

Elemental Gelade -i love the story and the characters.Introduced me the Anime World

Cardcaptor Sakura -i love magics and costumes..

Ouran High School Host Club -anime that makes me laugh on each episodes.I love the personality of the characters

and the unique love story...

Ranma 1/2 -i love the love story of Akane and Ranma

1.) Detective Conan: I used to think the people were ugly but the plot drew me in from the first episode.. and the people actually look better now :D

2.) Shakugan no Shana: Awesome plot, awesome characters, and lots of action!

3.) Black Cat: The plot is cool... and Train is such a pro with guns :D

4.) Code Geass: It's a bit too violent and I'm torn between which side is the "good" and "evil" side, but it's really cool :]

5.) Soul Eater: It's just an awesome story in general... but the sun and moon are a bit creepy :P

1.) Detective Conan: I used to think the people were ugly but the plot drew me in from the first episode.. and the people actually look better now :D

2.) Shakugan no Shana: Awesome plot, awesome characters, and lots of action!

3.) Black Cat: The plot is cool... and Train is such a pro with guns :D

4.) Code Geass: It's a bit too violent and I'm torn between which side is the "good" and "evil" side, but it's really cool :]

5.) Soul Eater: It's just an awesome story in general... but the sun and moon are a bit creepy :P

Gasp. icon_eek.gif

i loved a lot of anime but limiting myself w/ top 5 (Detective Conan's top 1)

2. K-ON- light, nice music and lots of laughs.

3.Naruto Shippuuden- plenty of comedy,action and a good amount of drama

4.Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge- loved the lessons and the so-called "the way of a lady"

5. Yakitate Japan- well-made slapstick comedy,knowledgeable info about different kinds of history and of course, the reactions of kuroyanagi-occhan! XD

special mention:

1. Doraemon- nothing beats a good ol' children's show

5. Yakitate Japan- well-made slapstick comedy,knowledgeable info about different kinds of history and of course, the reactions of kuroyanagi-occhan! XD

I only watched one episode cause it had a DC cameo.

special mention:

1. Doraemon- nothing beats a good ol' children's show

:D

1. Detective Conan - Is there any need for explanation?

2. Detective Academy Q/Tantei Gakuen Q - Similar to DC, but easier to predict, etc.

3. One Piece - I watch it/read it occasionally, but I'm not all that psyched about it right now. Funny.

4. Bleach - My friend told me to read it. I read it. It was pretty good, but could be better.

5. Naruto OR Avatar OR Magic Kaito OR K-on - Watched/Read it occasionally.

1. Detective Conan: Just for being this good, this intriguing, this consistent for this long without almost ever boring me is all the explanation I need (and any other explanation is just explaining what you already know).

2. Haruhi: Unbelieveable writing for both comedy and drama. It's like a love letter for anime with both an insanely well crafted story and parodies all combined into something amazing.

3. One Piece: The new Dragonball, it does fighting shonen better than anything. The adventures, the worlds, the characters, all so distinct and fun and memorable. And it always seems to improve and always seems to move forward.

4. Welcome to the NHK!: You will never find such real characters in anime, I guarantee it. If you've ever had social problems or even known anyone who has, it will make you laugh, then cry, then both at the same time.

5. Depends...but I'll say Naruto. Just for keeping me interested since 2005 and for truly creating this world you will never mix up with the world of any other anime. It's pretty much the FFX of anime. You either love it or hate it, but regardless, you probably remember it well.

4. I forgot its name but it is about tennis haven't seen it since this tv station named toonami turned off haven't seen it since. I don't know why I watched it but I thought it was pretty cool on thing is that I hate tennis

Isn't that Prince of Tennis? They're starting to air it again, but the new episodes come out at a very slow pace so you might have trouble finding it.

1. Detective Conan - Just love it , don't know why. You can say it's funny and cool.

2. Romeo X Juliet - Because it has romance and action in it, and i already know what happens in the end. ( i like to read ahead, like ; see the future ~ )

3. Pokemon - Liked it since i was a child, and i still like it =D

4. Naruto - Romance , Action , SuperPowers - Has a Long Story and has Romance.

5. Fairytails - Romance , Action , SuperPowers - * Same as Above * And since the drawings are similar to One Piece and i like One Piece, that's why i watch it LOL! :lol:

1.Detective Conan - well we all know why

2. Detective Academy Q/Tantei Gakuen Q - another great detective show.

3. samurai x- classic samurai show, love it

4. Cowboy Bebop- action filled and well written

5. Prince of Tennis-because i love tennis, and the show makes it look so cool.

1. Dragon ball sagas ( its classic and its the greatest)

2. Detective conan ( no reason is needed )

3. YUGIOH ( its a great show and there are real cards you can play in real life )

4. Digimon 1,2,3,4 ( These are kind a great )

5. I would list pokemon but the more they get its not good to me

1. Detective Conan - I liked it since 1st Grade

2. One Piece - So funny and packed with actions and adventures

3. Bleach - Since I also watched it and I liked it

4. Magic Kaito - Since my fav character is Kaitou I also read it

5. I am not fond on watching or reading animes or manga so thats all

haha you know detective shows, if you have watched Tantei Gakuen Q, you should have watched Kindaichi Shonen no Jikembo too! They are from the same writer and as for the dramas, Johnny's boys are always the main, or one of the main characters. Like Kindaichi was acted by Kinky kids' tsuyoshi, then later by Arashi's Jun. In Tantei Gakuen Q Ryu was acted by Yamada Ryosuke XD. I think i like the storyline for Tantei Gakuen Q anime better but i think if i were to choose between the ART and real person, id prefer the drama XD

btw, my top list:

1: Inuyasha

2: Kindaichi shonen no Jikembo (I guess what came first is always better for me? >_<)

3: Detective Conan

4: Liar Game

5: Fushigi Yuugi

I have many favorite anime

My top 5 favorite anime:

1. Detective Conan, why I like Detective Conan? I like mysteries and of course love, Shinichi and Ran moments.

2. uhmm.. Cardcaptor Sakura, adventure and the way Syaoran blush.

3. Gatekeepers... GATE OPEEEEEEEN!! fight Invaders using there power...

4. FairyTail... not watching so much but what I liked is the guild of Blue Pegasus and the team of Trimens especially Eve Thylm..

5. Naruto Shippuden, all i wanted to this anime is Naruto and Sasuke.

^-^ :lol:

I have many favorite animes, but this is my top 5, without a precise order.

Detective Conan - Satô & Takagi powa ! *_* (and it's not a real joke... xD)

Death Note - It's a very good story, I love L-sama !!!! *o*

Pokemon - I love since childhood even if I'm 17 !! Team Rocket powa !

School Rumble - Some situations are really ridiculous but it's too funny !!

Jigoku Shoujo - I love the "Ippen shinde miru ?" of Enma Ai and the concept of the Jigoku Tsushin.

My fave animes? Well...

1.) Detective Conan - For the mysteries and (as Miwa said) Sato and Takagi powa! *raises fist*

2.) Lucky Star - I just find it random and funny. Perfect for me.

3.) Haruhi - I find the show very entertaining.

4.) Azumanga Daioh - Same reasons as Lucky Star.

5.) Detective Academy Q - I like the mysteries and the easier murder tricks.