Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

My apologies

i thought all the shows ended

What are you apologizing for, you didn't do anything wrong or offend me or anything, hahah.

And anime never ends.  New shows always come out.

tumblr_inline_n1jig8pQ8a1qewv88.gif

--

OMM1: I played Splatoon for so long and so hard yesterday that my right ring finger went numb.  I kid squid you not, it's already the next morning and my finger is only just now starting to feel better.  Splatoon is literally causing me bodily discomfort.  Not that I mind or anything, since I'll be paying more today, ohohohohohohohohoho!

OMM2: AIMER'S LAST STARDUST IS FINALLY HERE!!

p1hsHZE.gif

There was an interview with Shuu Takumi, and the person who interviewed him mentioned Detective Conan. *Really wants an AAxDC crossover*

I'd like to see that happen too. 

--

OMM I have this orientation early in the morning...

2352314_1326681386174.59res_400_300.jpg

Guess it can't be helped. 

Whoa. I never heard someone actually named MK in my whole life even just as a nickname-initials of the first name of a person. You probably misheard it. :P It might really be MJ not MK lol

---

On My Mind: Gah... Game, why u so depressing? ;__;

Her nickname's really MK. I'm sure of it. She's quite famous on campus!

maybe she's you?

OMM: gah i'm losing track of my requirements again

OMM: Goodness me, almost forgot to download the Diancie event to my Alpha Sapphire.  This is like, the 10th-20th event Pokemon or item I've downloaded to a game but haven't yet picked up.  I still have Keldeo crying to be picked up in my White 2 version, but I'm too lazy to soft reset for an acceptable nature and IVs.  RIP in peace dear deer, at least you made it into Smash 4 as a Pokeball.  Chrom is just a Final Smash, and that poor man is the main character of Awakening.

811624280750806418.gif

OMM 1: Life is Strange got really heartwrenching really quickly 

OMM 2: some kid bought pizza for my English class today. I don't know why but I actually got a lunch today because of it so ty random kid

^ Your sig is perfect.

ani-pearl-squee.gif

Awww shucks, man.

OMM2: 2000 posts!

tumblr_n2i4nnDVYY1spf7z6o1_500.gif

Welcome, Inspector Tavitian!

--

OMM: My bottom left eyelid has been twitching almost nonstop for the past few days.  I-it's just because I haven't been sleeping well... right? 

OMM: I'm procrastinating my essay and started this Irish sitcom called Moone Boy. I really like the comedy. In the one part, these 5 dads got together at the one's house to play poker and complain about their kids (it's a dad support group essentially), and the main character's dad started to speak up apprehensively and one guy cut him off and just, "Liam, be dad not sad."

edit: finished season one, on to season two 

double edit: finished season two, time to see if I can find season three anywhere. Dessie's my favorite character

Been thinking about doing a Yugioh oneshot. I would call it "Yugioh: The Life of Sanity". Basically a fictional rational approach to why there is a darn school for kids to learn duelling and why is there even a thing such a "Pro" duelling circuit.

OMM1 : Ah, doing these quick visits are really good :D makes me happy to be here...

OMM2 : Woah AL has 196 Rep points.. Not for long.. :P xP lets make it 200 by reading his Fanfics...

OMM3 : It really is the harsh time of the year... x_x
OMM4 : Well then, lets see everyone at Christmas :D 

I don't post 'em here there are site for 'em *ahem ahem*

EDIT: By the way we should have cake when Chekhov hits a 1000.

I don't post 'em here there are site for 'em *ahem ahem*

EDIT: By the way we should have cake when Chekhov hits a 1000.

Yeah.. i figured.. So i just went and gave Reps to your Drawings instead.. :P:D

Cheksan is gonna hit 1000 D: I was in doubt, but now i think either Cheksan has 7 brains, or Cheksan isnt 1 person... She's a group of 7 people D: 

OMM: It's been a while, forum :')

You've been gone for awhile! what's up?

---

OMM Lionsgate has the rights to make a Naruto film. I hope it doesn't end up like Dragonball Evolution.

You've been gone for awhile! what's up?

There's so many people who have changed their names... I don't know who's who 0.0

What else have I missed? lol

OMM: I should get out more.

This is more fitting for the science thread but no one posted there after me so...

HitchBOT the hitchhiking robot was only in the US for 2 weeks before someone broke him. He went all over Canada, Germany, and the Netherlands but never made it out of the New England area when he was here. (He started in Boston but only made it to Philadelphia.) The people that created him left the statement "Sometimes bad things happen to good robots." tumblr_m42rpuaLGs1r58lid.gif I hope they find whoever broke him

actual OMM: I'm so excited to start seeing christmas stuff in like 2 months 

OMM: after watching the new yugioh continuity i decided to try to get back into the game and see what i could do.

...what the hell happened, so much stuff changed.

first turn player no longer gets a draw on their opening turn, this is so much like komi from go, where there's a point handicap for the first player. then again, most first turn players end up winning, so this is a welcome balancing.

what is less welcome is that games are like half as long as before. power creep is nasty. raigeki of all things has been removed from the forbidden list (raigeki nukes your opponent's field). even better is that no one seems to be using it because it's too slow for the meta. when a card that wipes your opponent's entire field is too slow, something is wrong. also, it's apparently no longer uncommon to pull off insane stuff like triple quasar, so that's also frustrating.

so, i ended that brief foray with a 1-9 record lol. gusto psychics didn't stand a chance. D:

OMM2: urban legend in limbo is sweet. kasen's got a canon theme now, and it is really really cool. also, turbo granny is hilarious: there is nothing more jarringly contrasting than a buddhist nun riding a motorcycle and running over opponents with it.

all the other themes got remixed, and they are all great (i heard they were mixed by outside groups, which explains mokou kart, which is much different from the normal style; actually, all of the new ost are very much different from the normal zun style). occult a la carte is my favorite ost so far in uLiL.

OMM3: changed my signature. honestly, the inaban gif is so jarring imo with the other gifs in rotation (which are more humorous in nature). also, grabbed the quote off a fanfic i read, i wonder if you can find where it came from hehe.

OMM4: planning on watching inside out at some point, the reviews are absurdly positive, and i've heard very good things about it from my friends.

There's so many people who have changed their names... I don't know who's who 0.0

What else have I missed? lol

Yeah there's been a couple name changes lol (including me ->kudo12xx

Other than that, it's been the same around these parts. 

Yeah there's been a couple name changes lol (including me ->kudo12xx

Other than that, it's been the same around these parts.

People aren't very active anymore :/ (well I've been gone for a long time so I can't really judge)

OMM: I don't think I've ever wanted school to start so badly