Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Wait. Wait. It does now? Wow. Idiotic move from Microsoft since like most average computer users have like pirated softwares on their PC. People will think twice now whether to upgrade/buy windows 10 or not.

Just. Way to do business, Microsoft :3 Windows 8 was already somewhat a failure and this... *facepalms*

EDIT: Ehrmmmm.... http://www.pcworld.com/article/2971088/windows/fears-of-microsoft-scanning-your-windows-10-pc-for-pirated-games-are-overblown.html and http://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/3h5wwg/windows_10_disabling_pirated_software_not_so_fast/ . You. Trolled. Me :V

@Eden - I really dunno how this scanning thing will actually work since not all paid apps/programs have the same way of being verified whether its a genuine copy or not. So, it's kinda impossible that every pirated app you installed will get disabled if you upgrade to Win 10 but as Kenzi said, it's not worth the risk to do that. (Plus, I dunno if it's included in the agreement whether a person shouldn't use any pirated software with Windows 10) Especially, those apps you actually have pirated are biggies. (Photoshop and whatever antivirus you have) I just really recommend you not to upgrade your current Windows version to Windows 10. It's just pain in the ass if this is the case. NVM.

And, What's your reasoning by the way on why you want to upgrade to Win 10? Coz if it's speed gain, there's not much difference, lol, assuming you have Win 8/7.

And also, simple meaning of pirated app = "If you torrented it, you most likely pirated it"

EDIT: Just. Freaking. PM Me D: And also, the ones that will only be scanned for piracy seems to be only those online video games and online services offered by Microsoft. So yeah, you should be grand on Photoshop and on any Antivirus you have.

^

My current windows is original. So I should upgrade it right? :3

My current windows is original. So I should upgrade it right? :3

But before you can, you have to consider several requirements like storage capacity, RAM, processor AND GOOD INTERNET CONNECTION. I've been trying to download Win10 for months now and the farthest I got is 5% (and I waited for an entire day for that) until it crashed due to connection problems. T___T

But before you can, you have to consider several requirements like storage capacity, RAM, processor AND GOOD INTERNET CONNECTION. I've been trying to download Win10 for months now and the farthest I got is 5% (and I waited for an entire day for that) until it crashed due to connection problems. T___T

I have legit Win 8.1 on laptop but I wont update it to Win 10 for gaming reason.

OMM: I lost my kneaded erasers, there's no art stores in my town, kneaded erasers on amazon are all $3+, kneaded erasers in my hometown are 79¢

....why  :(

And I fell for it, didn't I q: haha

♪ you've been hit, you've been struck by a smooth criminal 

:lol:

I have legit Win 8.1 on laptop but I wont update it to Win 10 for gaming reason.

Mine's 8.1 too and since there's nothing holding me back for upgrading I'm going to grab the chance while I still can. I don't know how much of the speculations are true but I heard they designed Win10 to cater high-end gaming than its previous versions and also it seems like the free upgrade promo will only last for a year. I got to find some good connection before then.

Mine's 8.1 too and since there's nothing holding me back for upgrading I'm going to grab the chance while I still can. I don't know how much of the speculations are true but I heard they designed Win10 to cater high-end gaming than its previous versions and also it seems like the free upgrade promo will only last for a year. I got to find some good connection before then.

I am gonna backup all my data and put it for upgrade tonight :3

2.7 GB update... 

But yeah, its worth it... ^^

I hope so :3

Well, the time has come.

Time to say goodbye to my dear old friend.

I am starting the update. I'll see you guys on the other side :')

I hope so :3

Well, the time has come.

Time to say goodbye to my dear old friend.

I am starting the update. I'll see you guys on the other side :')

;_______;

How was it?

=================

It seems like a one-sided love. No matter how much effort I put in trying when it won't cooperate, this wishful thinking will take me nowhere.

;______;

;_______;

How was it?

=================

It seems like a one-sided love. No matter how much effort I put in trying when it won't cooperate, this wishful thinking will take me nowhere.

;______;

ITS AN OS WORTHY OF UTILISATION BY THE GOD.

Beautiful world, beautiful people. (:

Where did you find those people and where does that world exists? :v

♪ you've been hit, you've been struck by a smooth criminal 

:lol:

Wow, DCW really isn't dank enough.  How could you possibly respond without a bait meme??

Here, I'll do it for you:

1385689481756.png

OMM: Is this school the reason why...

OMM2: Unfriended

OMM3: whoaaaaaaaaa

tenouttaten OMM post, would read again

OMM: Smash server maintenance only fixed a few tourney mode things, no DLC or balance patch or anything.  Kinda sucks, but then *bam* I wake up to see Ace Attorney 6 has been announced!!  Yeeeeeeee, now if only I could find enough free time in college to actually get through my backlog of 3DS games......

• Upvote 1

Hmm...

I remember thinking that online communities were great, that somehow you belonged or something stupid like that. Reality is, hardly anyone cares if you're gone and certainly not if you're back.

Well, if you're me, at least.

In other thoughts, I keep losing my equilibrium recently. It's bothering me.

OMM 1: why must my hands be so tiny and inconvenient 

OMM 2: I can't.. . . stop playing. . . .. Rouge Legacy. .... . 

Wow, DCW really isn't dank enough.  How could you possibly respond without a bait meme??

Here, I'll do it for you:

1385689481756.png

tfw u miss out on the opportunity to use a dank meme

45e.jpg

I... I didn't know bait memes were a thing

Hmm...

I remember thinking that online communities were great, that somehow you belonged or something stupid like that. Reality is, hardly anyone cares if you're gone and certainly not if you're back.

Well there are some of them who stupid and the others who care to the online communities.

Listening to The Storm Gate (Grozovye Vorota), a Russian war film.

ITS AN OS WORTHY OF UTILISATION BY THE GOD.

Where did you find those people and where does that world exists? :v

:V

I NEED A GOOD CONNECTION. QUICK. ;____;

Uh oh, lappy lagging. Looks like I jinxed it.

OMM: lw'(3-hsk'wkeix)#"2)kwbd€3_]7

In short, series of unfathomable thoughts. ;___;

Like how bad can it be..? :P

Whats your download speed ..?

Haha. Not bad. Really.

I can't give you an exact figure but 5% progress for one whole day, I bet you can imagine.

*inserts all swear words I know* Neechan is so lucky to have it downloaded overnight. ;____;

Hmm...

I kinda stopped caring after a few years, haha. q: That said, I love this place and if an old member decides to drop by, if only for a few moments, then that's cool. However, don't expect people to start talking to you because you're an old member, you'll have to do something about it yourself. Visit an active user's profile and post a message, then wait for them to respond.

Now brighten up and look at the bigger picture; you need to act to make things happen. That's reality.