Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Let a class of middle schoolers sit through an episode of the Magical Schoolbus where a kid gets stuck in a stoma. They get the weirdest thoughts <_<

Wonders how Seattle Redmond is like.

You mean Redmond, Washington?

I only know that place because that's where mah boi Reggie and the rest of the NOA crew hang out.

OMM: Been busy recently, but my parents are letting me play Smash 4 Wii U this weekend, so there's that.

Looking back at pictures from the album. So many memories. I wish I were young again

tumblr_mushb5GOPe1r01w8mo1_1280.jpg                                                                                                                                                                            

@MK: I've heard about it just today.

first day of spring break: it snowed

I haven't touched my 3DS in months I'm just too scared to. Last I checked my favorite couple in tomodachi life divorced without my consent or even telling me and asking to fix it and my acnl villagers must have something against me because all of my favorites move out and don't tell me until the day of I'm still bitter about Pietro leaving. No one else will love him but me he was the one that had to stay but upped and left one day without a word. I'll miss you old friend

Looking back at pictures from the album. So many memories. I wish I were young again

200_s.gif

I haven't touched my 3DS in months I'm just too scared to. Last I checked my favorite couple in tomodachi life divorced without my consent or even telling me and asking to fix it and my acnl villagers must have something against me because all of my favorites move out and don't tell me until the day of I'm still bitter about Pietro leaving. No one else will love him but me he was the one that had to stay but upped and left one day without a word. I'll miss you old friend

200_s.gif

I'm 10. The years can fly by very fast. I'll be in high school before I know it. 4 years....

----

It's 12:50. I don't wanna go to sleep...

Spring break starts in a few days for me!  (And it snowed on the first day of spring here in Jersey like, wat.)

I haven't touched my 3DS recently because I'm not allowed to...

However, I did play Smash 4 Wii U today, which was fun.  I never realized how difficult and tedious it was to unlock custom moves though.  Wait just a few months longer amiibos, you'll have your dream moveset in no time at all.........................

OMM: So many winter anime ended today Goddamn, I mean yesterday.  Once Yuri Kuma Arashi finishes on Monday, I'll post my thoughts on everything I've watched in the "Anime This Season" thread.  I can't wait until the spring season starts, so much hype!!

Sorry guys, I dont know why but I am watching Tokyo Ghoul Root A now.

Even though it sucks :/

Apology not accepted.  Episode 4 was so legendarily bad, it was the worst episode of any anime I have ever seen in my life, and I've seen a lot.  It's so bad in fact, that I recommend everyone watch it, just for the experience.  Don't watch the rest of Tokyo Ghoul Root A, those parts aren't very interesting.  But episode 4 specifically?  It was so bad, even blind fanboys admitted the animation was poor.

OMM: I think today's a pretty good time to completely overhaul my MAL rating system. 

Apology not accepted.  Episode 4 was so legendarily bad, it was the worst episode of any anime I have ever seen in my life, and I've seen a lot.  It's so bad in fact, that I recommend everyone watch it, just for the experience.  Don't watch the rest of Tokyo Ghoul Root A, those parts aren't very interesting.  But episode 4 specifically?  It was so bad, even blind fanboys admitted the animation was poor.

OMM: I think today's a pretty good time to completely overhaul my MAL rating system. 

Wow, that sounds really bad...

---

OMM1: In a second, let me finish this one episode before I study.

OMM2: Oh gosh, tomorrow is Monday...bleh

OMM: I forgot that I had bought new pajamas around Thanksgiving and had thrown them in the top of my closet while family was over. I just found them by accident earlier when cleaning my room. The pajama pants have pockets too so now I don't even need to carry my phone around the house with me and can just put it in my pockets that are actually big enough to hold things. And they're just oversized enough so they're really warm and comfy and tumblr_m42rkciWcq1r58lid.png

I'm 10. The years can fly by very fast. I'll be in high school before I know it. 4 years....

You're not even in middle school yet though haha. The years do go by fast but you've got plenty ahead of you so you don't really need to worry about them yet

Spring break starts in a few days for me!  (And it snowed on the first day of spring here in Jersey like, wat.)

I haven't touched my 3DS recently because I'm not allowed to...

You're... not allowed to use your 3DS? Do your parents restrict your video game time during the school year? or did you get grounded or something...?

Okay then I will judge whether its worth watching it all on the basis of 4th episode :3

You're... not allowed to use your 3DS? Do your parents restrict your video game time during the school year? or did you get grounded or something...?

They restrict my video game time year round.  I've managed to play hundreds of hours behind their backs over the course of my childhood though, so I haven't missed out on much.  I have yet to finish Pokemon Y though...

Okay then I will judge whether its worth watching it all on the basis of 4th episode :3

Might as well, I gave it a 1/10 on MAL, haha.

--

OMM: These Nintendo Direct April Fools' leaks/rumors are slaying me.  A Star Fox game involving time travel and past-future consistency?  Or Ganon and Palutena amiibos in wave 5?  I want both to be true but since these are two different rumors only one can be true!

41t5TqeM%2BWL._SY355_.jpg

OMM1:Hmm, something happening in Indiana about the law...

OMM2:This Friday is Good Friday...Easter on Sunday...Took a selfie with my friends at school, hope the teacher doesn't go on Instagram