Detective Conan World

First anime DC which almost made me cry was scene from movie 15.

When Conan caused an avalanche and was buried to snow and Ai, Ran and others came to help him.

• Upvote 1

I didn't cry in any of the episodes I was just sad, actually, I never went anywhere close to crying. Well except when Akai supposedly died, but I was mostly shocked rather than sad. Which is odd. But then again, I didn't cry when I watched Titanic.......

Does that make me a heartless person?

I never cried in the main series (the episodes) but the latest movie, Quarter of Silence really struck me. When Conan was trapped under the snow, I felt his loneliness and Ran calling out for Shinichi. I almost did cry, especially when Conan said: "You might not know when you just brush past someone's shoulders, then you might never see them again."

I didn't cry in any of the episodes I was just sad, actually, I never went anywhere close to crying. Well except when Akai supposedly died, but I was mostly shocked rather than sad. Which is odd. But then again, I didn't cry when I watched Titanic.......

Does that make me a heartless person?

I feel like a crybaby because I watched it countless times and I don't remember a time when I DIDN'T cry D:

That part was sad, too. Though it is very sad, but... because I have a cold heart, I didn't cry. But it did touch my heart and I- I- 0eeeff42.gif.

As for the episode that made me cry... the last episode that made me cry would be The Scenario of the Steaming Locked Room episode (598). The part where Haibara put red pepper in Conan's underwear th_015_orz-v2.gif...

Wait, you mean HAIBARA, put the chilli pepper in his pants!? :blink:

But now I know... revenge feels so sweet! :twisted:

None so far.

I have already seen Full Moon Wo Sagashite, Clannad After Story, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica

There isn't much this anime can do to make me cry. =3

Hmmm... I think I can list three that I felt really sad or connected that I shed a tear or two.

1. Episode 193 when Conan told Ran that Shinichi went away on another case and Ran said she doesn't want to hear anymore excuses. Seeing her cover her ears and shout those words seem to pierce my heart.

2. Episode 345 when Ran went and hugged Haibara to protect her from Vermouth and Vermouth shouted 'Move it Angel!' Somehow even the darkest of hearts could be touched by one's selfless sacrifice.

3. Movie 4 when Sonoko watched over Ran and said even if her memory doesn't return, she will always be her friend. It reminded me of having best friends I can always count on.

Hmmm... I think I can list three that I felt really sad or connected that I shed a tear or two.

1. Episode 193 when Conan told Ran that Shinichi went away on another case and Ran said she doesn't want to hear anymore excuses. Seeing her cover her ears and shout those words seem to pierce my heart.

2. Episode 345 when Ran went and hugged Haibara to protect her from Vermouth and Vermouth shouted 'Move it Angel!' Somehow even the darkest of hearts could be touched by one's selfless sacrifice.

3. Movie 4 when Sonoko watched over Ran and said even if her memory doesn't return, she will always be her friend. It reminded me of having best friends I can always count on.

yeah, that part in movie 4 is very touching ;')

Watch detective conan "stranger in 10 years".

its really gonna maka u cry

:cry: :cry: :cry:

i know, i watched it and it's reallly sadd T_T :cry:

dnt hate me...i forgt the episode #...... :unsure:

bt its the one where a little boy frm the detective boys class steels a gem frm the museum because he read in a book that if u wish for something that is lost to be found again, it will be found! in the end he wished for his dead mother.. T^T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was crying so much!! snif sniff....he jst wanted his mom back.....AND his dad kind of ignored him and that made it worse!

Episode 122 (The Locked Bathroom Murder Case) almost made me tear up and that never happens when I watch something... especially anime. Maybe because my relationship with my younger bro's almost identical to the sisters in the episode. :( The scene where the older one is crying is depressing. :(

I don't remember the ones that made me cry (if I did cry), but a lot of them made me want to cry :'(

28 - The one when Kogoro had to solve the case when his friend was murdered; it made me feel so proud of him :)

166 to 168 - Tottori spider mansion; I felt so bad for the murderer when he found out it was his fault his love killed herself

188 to 193 - The Desperate Revival Arc

304 - The Trembling Police Headquarters, everything was so intense :o

345 - The Halloween episode; when Ran stood up for Haibara and Vermouth didn't want to hurt Ran

491 to 504 - Clash of Red and Black Arc; best arc ever!

522 to 523 - When ran didn't want to let go of Shinichi <3

I know there's more, but these are some of the ones that came to mind :)

Although I never cried, I was disturbed by the way that hunter killed a bear cub to lure his mother to kill her if that counts.

It's funny how I feel bad when an animal dies and not when other 500 people die in the series.

I haven't cried, as I am apathetic, but a few scenes or episodes have bothered me with the outcome.

Episode 488 I never wanted that suspect to be the murderer.

Any episode where the murderer realizes they didn't have to kill the victim.

Anything where a character's life is endangered~

No specifics at the moment.

Beside OVA 10, I cried when Conan got caught in avalanche at movie 15 and a scene at movie 16 and when Conan got shot at episode 188.

Well, I don't cry like crazy though. onion_msn_smileys-24.gif