Detective Conan World

I rarely watch the anime, and none of the episodes that I watched made me cry (maybe because I'm a boy ?). I only feel sad for the characters (such tragic/misunderstandings can happen in real life), some episodes are also touching too. However, I don't really remember the exact episodes :( .

1. The Karaoke Box case: I felt really bad for the culprit who killed her lover just because of one misunderstanding.

2. The case in which the culprit used his dog for the murder (the dog's name is John, right ?)

3. Akemi's death (though I think that the manga version is more touching) and all stories about her love towards Akai.

4. The spider-demon case (with Heiji and Kazuha): The girl committed suicide because of one misunderstanding and her foreign lover committed crime because of other misunderstandings.

It's ALL because of those annoying twin brats. :evil:

5. Episode 345: The "Move it Angel" scene (just touching).

6. The Valentine-chocolate case (with Sonoko & Makoto): I felt really sad when Conan witnessed Ran crying because of him.

7. I felt sad for Haibara when she broke down crying and asked why Conan didn't save her sister.

8. Nearly forgot the Matsuda case.

I think that's all I can remember for now.

None made me cry but there were a quite a few that were very sad...

Let's see, the only ones I can remember are the tottori spider demon mansion thing, the karaoke box murder, and the one where the artist guy was gonna murder his rich uncle (Terrible memory).

Didn't really get too sad watching the show... Luckily the character development wasn't too deep and I can sorta control myself. There's only one part which I felt sad... When haibara sneaked out to make a call to her sister just to listen to her voice that she recorded on her receiver.

none made me cry

but the most recent one i felt sad about(im still catching up) is Agasa finding his childhood first love but they thought they were bothering each other lives

For me, I was shocked about most of the things too.

The one that made me feel the worst though, was

Episode 582: The Night the Zombie Died

I know it's a filler, but it just made me feel sad.

The lady killed her boyfriend, because he said things like

"I'll no longer be her boyfriend." "I'm going to quit this job"

And all that.

But in the end, what he meant by all that was that he wanted to marry her.

I thought it was pretty dumb for the lady to kill him without knowing the truth.

I was really crying at the end of this ep.. :sad:

the karaoke box murder case too.. and when akai died..

and the scene on Mystery in the Net part 2,when Ai was repeating what Ran said about courage..and she comes up to her and properly introduced herself..dunno why,but that really brought tears to my eyes.. :mellow:

I hardly ever cry at anything anymore. Especially not anything here. But there was one that made me more emotional than normal, and that was...

The Ninth OVA!

So anyways, I've never teared up at anything else, except

Gosho Aoyama Short Story 1

but that's not part of the series.

I try my best not to cry.. but sometimes I haven't been able to hold back some tears ^_^'' Some of the episodes are just so moving..

Coffee Aroma with Murderous Intention (it absolutely tore me up.. it was just so sad), the episode where Ai starts waking up in the middle of the night just to hear her sister's voice on the message machine.., when she asks desperately Conan why couldn't he save her sister..and the scene where she stays on the bus which is about to explode..

That's all that has come up to my mind and which has touched me..

Any case that involves Shinichi and Ran. Well, not only that, but every time I hear Shinichi reflect upon the crime that was committed. He usually does that in the end of certain episodes.

One episode, if I remember correctly, would be the one involving Knight Baron fans. Shinichi, Kogoru and Ran were at a hotel, I believe. In the end, Shinichi said that the real culprits haven't been caught yet. He was referring to revenge when he said that. There are indeed shadows that are influencing each and every man's soul; causing them to do wrong things with no logic.

Oh, and episode 124 and 125. That episode was kind of devoted to Heiji Hattori. He gave is lucky charm to Shinichi because he was worried about him, and didn't want him to get hurt. I love this episode because it showed his love for a good friend of his. Oh and in that very same episode, he saved a fellow police officer from killing himself.

Basically saying, I cry when there are episodes that involve lovey dovey parts, episodes that show Shinichi's reflections and, of course, episodes that show brotherly love between both Heiji and Shinichi. ;C

I think i probably cried in every second episode. I just cry too easily.

Actually i thought of this post just now after watching episode 206 when Takagi wouldn't break the handcuffs Sato gave him since it was her father's.

...Is it wrong to say that I've never been that touched by any DC episode or chapter as of yet? undecided.gif

Have you ever shed a tear of laughter of the sillyness of some of the characters?

...Is it wrong to say that I've never been that touched by any DC episode or chapter as of yet? undecided.gif

Same :P The most I've done is go "awwwwwwwwwww" when there's a cute ShinRan or TakagixSatou moment... :P

I agree with IdentityUnknown and Sayomi. I haven't cried watching anything related to DC yet. Sure some cases were sort of sad, but they aren't that moving. Movies cases are pretty much just there for action, OVAs are just to laugh at, and the Live Actions had some pretty damn sad cases, but nothing to cry over.