Detective Conan World

Fair enough. I think there is enough interest in the podcast itself. I think its more of an issue with time availability for the fans. You could do it for special events, like something MAJOR happens in either the anime or manga. Or for something like the movies or OVAs that people always seem to want to discuss.

I agree with kyuu time consumption is too much anyways

Chek rocked :grin: I'd like to hear cheks opinion more in the podcast more often.

Fair enough. I think there is enough interest in the podcast itself. I think its more of an issue with time availability for the fans. You could do it for special events, like something MAJOR happens in either the anime or manga. Or for something like the movies or OVAs that people always seem to want to discuss.

Major... hmmm

Now would actually be the perfect time then in the manga, the mysterious disappearance of censorship (Rotting body in a suitcase, anyone?) Amuro and Sera, and of course, Conan being knocked out (though I reckon he's faking) next to a crazy woman and all the deja vu stuff in the latest case. It's nearly 800 so... yup, now would be brilliant :lol:

Major... hmmm

Now would actually be the perfect time then in the manga, the mysterious disappearance of censorship (Rotting body in a suitcase, anyone?) Amuro and Sera, and of course, Conan being knocked out (though I reckon he's faking) next to a crazy woman and all the deja vu stuff in the latest case. It's nearly 800 so... yup, now would be brilliant :lol:

Indeed it would be... Now is just a matter of CC doing it and organizing it.

I'm still willing to aide him if he needs it....

Interested parties: In the middle of doing research on this idea so we will let you all know what we do soon~

Coolness. I really think the only obstacle is scheduling and organization. xSplit really takes care of everything else. But I shall wait <3

I asked and i was informed that no one drew conan or shinichi saying AAY! (This was mentioned in Podcast 4 with the conversation of Jumping the Shark)

it was so saddening that no one drew it so I DOODLED IT :3

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/Mahotou/Podcast4AyFonzJumpthesharkSHinichi.png

I hope everyone gets a kick out of it XDDD

LOL. That is epic! Thank you so much for sharing it with us! :3

Annnnndddd episode 19 is now out!! I wanna thank Chekhov MacGuffin for being an awesome guest as usual. The drinking game must be heard to be believed, me thinks. Also, IMO, this is the best episode of the series we've ever done (hmm... I say that about EVERY episode that I happen to not be on... reallyz.png)

Our next episode looks to record on December 2nd. Should be interesting, with new manga developments and the like~! I hope you guys have a listen to this one, it really is our best episode yet!!

Should be interesting, with new manga developments and the like~!

Seriously XD with:

A DEAD GUY IN A BOX.

Seriously seriously! What more could we ask for from a Conan Case!? XDD

Episode 20 is now out!! Check it out on the first page for the download link~! <3

I figured that with the holiday season coming up, we could do a super special extended edition of the podcast, hence you get a 2+ hour episode to help tide you over this coming season~ I just want to thank gabapple for being our guest again, and being awesome as usual. <3 We recorded this episode really, really late at night, mostly due to all of us goofing off before we could start, so any wackiness in this episode (and there's gonna be a lot, believe me), can be blamed on it getting later and later at night. :-x This episode of the podcast features a bonus omake section after the goodbyes, so keep listening after the ending theme!! I figured it'd be an appropriate idea, let us know if you thought it was amusing or whatnot. <3

This will be the final episode of 2011, with the next episode most likely occurring in early 2012, sometime in January. I just wanted to thank everyone for being along for the ride, and just wanted to say that we have a lot of interesting and awesome ideas coming up for this little podcast, including things I've mentioned before, as WELL as things that I haven't said a word about yet. These things will be revealed as time goes on, so stay tuned!! :o But until then, keep on listening and supporting us. We hope to continue to provide you with a fun yet interesting podcast on Detective Conan for time to come. <3

Also, anyone interested in becoming a guest, contact me~! We'd like to have you on, so feel free to send me a private message on here, or contact me through my Twitter here.

keepcirculating.jpg

As for the change in animation, I always thought it took place with episode 284. Compare that episode to the previous one, and you'll notice the huge difference (especially in terms of the faces of the characters). However, some episodes after 284 do have a style closer to the pre-digital era so maybe they were made earlier or the change was progressive and not all the animation directions switched at the same time.

Ha ha ha, it was so late that I don't even remember what was said. Looking forward to hearing this one. Thanks for posting. :)

Also, for those that missed it on the facebook community, here's the drawing I did during this podcast: http://gabapple.tumblr.com/post/13672020114/the-drawing-from-the...

(bonus, here's the one I did during the last one I was a guest on: http://gabapple.tumblr.com/post/13672020114/the-drawing...)