Detective Conan World

Episode 17 of the podcast is now out, everyone!! Check out the main post for the link.

This time I wanna thank Chekhov MacGuffin for being a guest on the show. Chek is someone that I've been wanting to have on the show for lord knows how long, and she was more than a fantastic guest. I look forward to having her on again in the future, and could honestly hear her talk about Conan for quite a while. <3 Everyone, check it out for Chek!! <3 She's just as awesome on the show as she is around these parts. :o

Episode 17 of the podcast is now out, everyone!! Check out the main post for the link.

This time I wanna thank Chekhov MacGuffin for being a guest on the show. Chek is someone that I've been wanting to have on the show for lord knows how long, and she was more than a fantastic guest. I look forward to having her on again in the future, and could honestly hear her talk about Conan for quite a while. <3 Everyone, check it out for Chek!! <3 She's just as awesome on the show as she is around these parts. :o

There's no link of Episode 17 under the "Studio" tab. The latest podcast link is the one you posted about 4 weeks ago: Episode 16 (not sure if you're aware of that). Just thought I'd let you know.

Nice episode though! (found link to Episode 17 on one of your statuses)

There's no link of Episode 17 under the "Studio" tab. The latest podcast link is the one you posted about 4 weeks ago: Episode 16 (not sure if you're aware of that). Just thought I'd let you know.

Nice episode though! (found link to Episode 17 on one of your statuses)

Maurice is the one who updates the Studio when he has the time to do so. :) It takes about a week or more before it's added to that section.

Glad you enjoyed the episode!

I posted this comment on facebook but then i realized there a FORUM

*signs up and posts appropriately*

Just Listened to DCW Podcast Episode 0: CarpetCrawler you have a great mic and weren't too loud(because i can adjust the volume lol). XD I'm excited to listen to the next 17 episodes (but am a little worried by their lengths as my usual attention span is around 20 to 30 minutes and most episodes are 1 hour.) [and i'm listening to the beginning of Episode 1. (just wanna say the L/R split is a good idea but if you had it mixed but one ...persons voice is 'mostly' oneside and the other people are "mostly" on the other side i think it would be much easier to listen to ♥)]

(I finished listening to it and your voice was on the right side a bit so i only had the right ear on because your voice was too powerful in comparison to skyechan and southpaw. Is there possibly a way to quik edit that to even out the volume?)

I recognized some hosts/guest speakers names [skyechan, Icka M. Chif] You/they may recognize my name (or not...). I was involved and active at the Detective Conan Proboards in 2004 and 2005.

I've comeback to Conan after 5 years and its still awesome and makes me giddy as ever. I hope to be able to help in the future as your Wiki is AWESOME but incomplete :D or even guest speak in a podcast sometime if my mic works ok. (I'm sure its fine tho'.) I miss my friendly Conan chats about ... welllll pretty much anything about conan. XD

lets chat sometime :D

4649!

• Upvote 1

Is there possibly a way to quik edit that to even out the volume?)

I don't know if dumping it back into audacity would work so well, because it's already an mp3, and the quality might go down a bit

but... if you can get through a few more, you'll find that I did eventually figure out how to eliminate that split

We've had over 10,000 listens and downloads of this podcast!! I just want to thank everyone for listening and supporting us through our year of doing these things, and we hope to continue to provide you with more fun for some time!! <3

Annnndddd now episode 18 is out!! This is a episode that mainly focuses on a discussion of Movie 15, so fans who want a what I think fun analysis of the movie should definitely check it out~ <3

I have decided.... You need to do these live...

Also.... You missed the point of ridiculousness... Was in M3 with the bulletproof glasses. The M5 thing was the biggest thing.

In regards to the munitions question... No... not enough... Not unless they were PERFECTLY placed in places of extreme weakness. Which would need access to the blueprints. Though it wouldn't happen that fast either.

I have decided.... You need to do these live...

It's been my pipe dream. My pipe dream is to record the podcast live and have people listen to it and then talk to us and give us feedback on IRC, since I don't really know how a call-in feature would work and I honestly don't believe too many people would be for it in the first place. Then we would edit it and trim down the dead parts (for breaks or anything) and release it to everyone else, with the thing being that you'll want to attend the live edition since there's more stuff going on that gets cut from the show that gets released a few days later. Things holding me back:

1. I don't know how to do live shows.

2. I don't think there'll be enough interest.

3. I don't use IRC anymore.

It's been my pipe dream. My pipe dream is to record the podcast live and have people listen to it and then talk to us and give us feedback on IRC, since I don't really know how a call-in feature would work and I honestly don't believe too many people would be for it in the first place. Then we would edit it and trim down the dead parts (for breaks or anything) and release it to everyone else, with the thing being that you'll want to attend the live edition since there's more stuff going on that gets cut from the show that gets released a few days later. Things holding me back:

1. I don't know how to do live shows.

2. I don't think there'll be enough interest.

3. I don't use IRC anymore.

To solve your problems in ONE FELL SWOOP, xSplit! That is it! xSplit! You can broadcast on JustinTV (or what ever else you want) and they have their own chat. And you can link to the media (aka the conference call). You can use IRC if you want... though most people just use the site's embedded chat.

Still dunno if there'd be any interest, though. I could always poll folks but I don't know.

Fair enough. I think there is enough interest in the podcast itself. I think its more of an issue with time availability for the fans. You could do it for special events, like something MAJOR happens in either the anime or manga. Or for something like the movies or OVAs that people always seem to want to discuss.