Detective Conan World

Nice, playful podcast. :)

And being a curious ex-Case-Closed fan, I found a video where Jerry Jewell and Colleen Clinkenbeard discussed Case Closed at Anime Vegas 2011:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i-fJCjtVaQ

Nice, playful podcast. :)

And being a curious ex-Case-Closed fan, I found a video where Jerry Jewell and Colleen Clinkenbeard discussed Case Closed at Anime Vegas 2011:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i-fJCjtVaQ

Awesome!! We have evidence of gabapple's questioning now! :D

Awesome!! We have evidence of gabapple's questioning now! :D

Was there ever any doubt?!

OMG this makes me so happy. Not having my video camera ready for that bit was one of my biggest regrets, and now I have nothing to worry about! YAY. :D THANK YOU

Was there ever any doubt?!

OMG this makes me so happy. Not having my video camera ready for that bit was one of my biggest regrets, and now I have nothing to worry about! YAY. :D THANK YOU

No problemo. Just count it as a blessing. :)

Next episode records February 3rd. Just sayin'.icon_cool.gif

Looking forward to it! So..Here's another new listener trying to catch up with the postcasts. :P Anyway, really nice postcasts (at least the ones I've listened to so far). Thank you all for your hard work! ^_^

mention the new manga chapter in the podcasts. lol phoenix is spazzed out about it. it's funny. i roped him into listening from deviantart.

anyway i'm looking forward to listening carpet. really *packs up mike*

I'm still waiting for that live podcast....

I'm still waiting for that contract offer~

I mean~

Nevermind~

/we'll be doing it soon, right now we have to actually get back into gear with these podcasts first. :P

I'm still waiting for that contract offer~

You should sign a contract with me and become a magical girl :

Chekhov who doesn't want to post offtopic so is abusing her mod powers instead says: Go, go, Pony Rangers?

• Upvote 1

Since I'm newish to the forums and even newer to the podcasts, how does one go about giving a shoutout for conventions? I added a few I attend to the site calendar, but I doubt that's the best way to go about it. lol

I can be hard to get everyone together at once. The general anime podcast is on is like that. You're also much better so you're worth the wait

Yep, hence we try to do the podcast bi-weekly, even though sometimes it doesn't always work out like that.

You should sign a contract with me and become a magical girl :

Chekhov who doesn't want to post offtopic so is abusing her mod powers instead says: Go, go, Pony Rangers?

This is kind of my favorite post, right here, ever. <3

Since I'm newish to the forums and even newer to the podcasts, how does one go about giving a shoutout for conventions? I added a few I attend to the site calendar, but I doubt that's the best way to go about it. lol

Southpaw is the go-to-gal for that~! Drop her a PM on these forums and she'll get back to you. <3

And the new season of the Detective Conan World podcast is now here!! Check out the link on the mainpage~ And a special thanks to Chekhov for joining us on this one and helping us play catch-up with the manga. <3

Should we be worried about Sera trying to steal Shinichiaway from Ran? Great I already thought Sera was a Mary Sue.

i hope they do get Touru Furuya.

lol I remember reading how Gosho for some reason wants Kid to be at Takagi and Sato's wedding as a movie idea.

It's funny how a few of the cops started in the anime and then got to show up in the manga.

I don't want to think of Icka things.

Have you guys considered soft background music? I'm listening to another podcast right now, and they're doing it, and I think it helps kill any dead space that might come up. ...especially if you use the early background music on DC that everyone misses! :D :D :D