Detective Conan World

On the cellphone thing the writer would make the cell phone crappy so it's out of power or air time or out of range if they are in the woods. so aprove Yusaku just decideing not to reveal the murder and therefor one again tolls everyone. I approve a MST of any of the movies. Oh and you better be good because I know guys that try to live riff Toku and it sucks because they haven't watched the episode yet. Damn lazy "Fearless Leader".

Bento Fax machine is like the Heat Guy J (ANNCast)of the DCW Podcast. Please don't ever stop bringing it up

I used to have issues with seaweed being chewy when i was a kid. Now I like it as a wrapper for sushi or onigiri.

And the only thing that i do Friday's is watch a guy suffer through CLAMP anime so i will try to be there.

Re: seaweed. I just kept wanting to sing DDR's "Nori Nori Nori" to that.

Re: Curry. The recipe card is FINALLY done! ;)

wAxjJ.jpg

w2i9m.jpg

(If these images are too big, just let me know and I'll fix it. Thanks!)

Re: seaweed. I just kept wanting to sing DDR's "Nori Nori Nori" to that.

Re: Curry. The recipe card is FINALLY done! ;)

(IMAGES OF DELICIOUS YUMMINESS)

(If these images are too big, just let me know and I'll fix it. Thanks!)

YUUUUUUUUUUM. ;w; At some point, I WILL try this.

Hello there, folks, it's time for:

SPECIAL PODCAST NEWS

As I said on the last podcast, we will be doing a live edition of the Detective Conan World Podcast. Well, let me tell you the details.

For those that have been wanting to listen to the show live as it's being recorded, this Friday, April 27th, will be your chance!! We will be doing our podcast live on LiveStream, and if you guys ask us questions through the LiveStream chatbox, or even send us some comments, we'll most definitely read them out loud on the air~ <3

If you're unable to attend the live episode, then that's perfectly fine!! We'll be releasing the mp3 of the episode as usual once it's finished recording, as well as be putting it up on the Studio section of Detective Conan World via streaming. However, if you attend the live show, you'll possibly hear bits that we don't end up putting into the mp3 release, as well as other interesting anecdotes.

Also, another big announcement. We have a guest planned for this show. A guest that has never been on the show before, and someone that all of you know very well. We will have none other than Kyuu, DCTP Staff Member and Forensics expert on the show. Kyuu will be joining us for discussions about Detective Conan, and will possibly share his extensive forensic science knowledge with us as well!! Also, if you have any specific questions you'd like to ask Kyuu, send me a message via here on DCW through my PM box, Twitter, or Tumblr, and there's a chance that we shall use it on the air!!

The live podcast will set-up shop on April 27th, 2012, at 8:00 PM EST. If you want to see how that pertains to your time and timezone, check out this link and see what time this means you'll have to be online to see the livestream: Click me!!

A few hours before the show, check this thread for the link to the actual livestream, and you'll see the video wall as well as chatbox for you to participate in. This will be the chatbox that we'll read messages off of on the air, so if you've got any questions of discussion that you want to contribute while we're doing the show, feel free to get your word in!!

We hope to see you there!!

Yes, please do, but be gentle with me and questions ^_^;. I've never done this before.

Sure...I will not be gentle to you... icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif

Just a reminder that tonight, 8:00 PM EST will be the live Detective Conan World podcast!! A short while before 8 tonight I will post a link to the LiveStream so that you guys can check it out!! Hope to see you guys there!! We'll have some interesting shenanigans planned for the folks that join us live. <3 Everyone else that cannot make the show, no worries, the mp3 and streaming versions will be up at some point later this weekend.

I wish I knew what some of the shenanigans were gonna be >_>

:P

Must be a royal "we"

No worries, they're not amazing or anything, just goofy ways to try and interact with the chatters. :) I just like using the word "shenanigans" in every possible opportunity.

Have we a link yet?

Per what I wrote in an above post, I shall open up the stream in a short while. A few minutes before 8 most likely.

Skyechan won't be in right away for one so for the first half-an-hour or so I'm probably just gonna be goofing off and playing Conan music for you guys or something. RADIO CC~!

well that's ok I love the pre show chat that most livestreams get.

We usually warm-up before the actual show, that's one thing you guys are going to hear by being in the LiveStream. :D

I just want to thank all of you who came by and joined us for the live show!! Not gonna lie, I wasn't expecting too many people to show up, probably only around 8-10 was what was in my mind. I did NOT expect us to actually reach the 50 viewer limit on more than one occasion!! We had somewhere between 37-40 people on average later on in the program all the way to the end, which is absolutely amazing to think about. It was also really nice to see people that I haven't seen or talked to in eons (Akonyl, Kleene, PT, Alicetama, Wakarimashita, and pofa, who I am so, so sad came in RIGHT when the show finished recording... I WAS SO SADDENED BY THIS, POFA ;____;) as well as other people that I am completely surprised but very pleased to see had showed up as well (Jd-, Knightus, Parkur, MagicBulletGirl, Chekhov, and yes, even you slider <3). I also want to thank the people that showed up and kept with us through most of the night. People like yamiangie and Stopwatch and a whole host of others that I KNOW I'm forgetting, but all of you were absolutely appreciated. I have to shout-out to my DCW-brethren who also showed up, some Howie Mandel-style epic fist bumps for you all~ <3

So yeah, this podcast from a listening stand-point was a complete and overwhelming success. I cannot believe we really had so many people listening to us goof off for like, 3 hours (of which like an hour was spent talking about Detective Conan...) and hang in there and discuss along with us. It was awesome and you are all my favorite people in the world right now. <3 With the success this show had, yes, I can definitely see us doing more of these in the near-future, and I just want to thank all of you for helping give us that success.

For those that missed the show, don't fret, the .mp3 will be coming out very shortly~!

• Upvote 2