Detective Conan World

Do we get to see your face? I'm sure that all your fans including me would really like that.

The podcast budget doesn't call for vomit bags for every listener, so that won't be happening unfortunately.

CC's face is already all over the internet

parks-and-recreation-jim-oheir-0.jpg

Come on Parkur, one look at this guy's episodes and you know that this guy is me in every single facet of life:

davesanderson.jpg

What's a live podcast?

We get to hear the podcast as it is being recorded, hence the word "live".

The podcast budget doesn't call for vomit bags for every listener, so that won't be happening unfortunately.

Well, in that case, I'll be sending you $ 1000 to buy those vomit bags.

Come on Parkur, one look at this guy's episodes and you know that this guy is me in every single facet of life:

davesanderson.jpg

XD

Awwwwww....noooooouuuuu~~ I missed it. :'<

You weren't the only one who missed it we'll just have to wait until the next podcast which will probably be the first or second week of January.

The podcast should be coming out this weekend!! Delays abound due to certain people (Read: CarpetCrawler has been a holiday zombie this month) being really busy due to the holiday season. However, now we're back on track and should be ready to release it. <3

Until then, here's a little early present for those that missed the LiveStream!! Here's a snippet of some of the good stuff that you missed out on. Skyechan set up a game of Yamamura Hangman for the listeners!! Check out the video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0hBZB1s1H8

Until then, keep your eyes peeled for the actual .mp3 release!! <3

Hey there folks~! A status update on what's been going on with the podcast.

After some time off, the podcast plans to record for the new 2013 season very soon!! Our first guest of 2013 will be none other than Chekhov, so if you've got any specific questions you'd like for her to answer, let us know via a private message or in this thread!! See you soon!!

Hey there folks~! A status update on what's been going on with the podcast.

After some time off, the podcast plans to record for the new 2013 season very soon!! Our first guest of 2013 will be none other than Chekhov, so if you've got any specific questions you'd like for her to answer, let us know via a private message or in this thread!! See you soon!!

Not related to DC, but is MacGuffin her real name? because it can be found in a dictionary. Also, related to DC, has Gosho every repeated any trick?

3/15/13: Episode 32. On the premiere episode of 2013, special guest Melkior fills-in kinda last minute for Chekhov and does a fantastic job for being a first-time guest. Everyone explains what they did during the Winter, and Southpaw reads her resume on the air. We call Gosho Aoyama out on various issues, including how inexcusably long the Bourbon arc was, as well as how much of a poor romance writer he is. But the entire thing isn't anti-Gosho!! We swear!! Melkior talks about her fandom history, as well as running an Ask Gin and Vodka RP blog on Tumblr, and we all get into an interesting discussion about Gin and Sherry's relationship (and even a discussion about the APTX). Also, Southpaw has Tokumei Sentai GoBusters feels and Skyechan discusses the latest with her rewatch. She's in the 500's, so... yeah, feel sorry for her. We also talk *a lot* about pairings, so if you're a shipping fan, this podcast is the one for you!! Manga spoilers from 4:32-5:43. Length: 1 hour and 26 minutes

MP3 download link: Here

Streaming link: Here

say, when's your next podcast? 

We were going to do one a few weeks ago, but it fell through and instead Skyechan and I worked on another project that we had planned out. The next podcast will be recorded soon, though!!