Detective Conan World

I've seen the tumbler post congratulations on the record braking downloads so far.

Ok little help I'm very sure you went over what you thought of all the movies at one point can't remember which episode that was

Now I'm curious about what Icka showed you all. :???:

But after hearing the reference to Rule 34, I'm not sure if I want to know.

We purposely did not look out of fear. lol.

Ask CarpetCrawler he's the one that actually saw it.

Yeah wai.

I did a recording with CC, and I was approved.

I might be new to DCW, but I've been involved in the fandom for awhile.

I'm sure Moho didn't mean any bad by it ^^ He kind of "No wai" to everything XDD

BTW I love the stream updates :D

• Upvote 1

I'm sure Moho didn't mean any bad by it ^^ He kind of "No wai" to everything XDD

BTW I love the stream updates :D

I think it was more a shock thing. XD

I'm excited to be able to talk about Sera with other people.

I think it was more a shock thing. XD

I'm excited to be able to talk about Sera with other people.

He was just joking but reguardless, congratulations.

He was just joking but reguardless, congratulations.

Thank you. ^^

I hope to make the show entertaining. I'm a bit nervous, but CC is saying that everything will turn out fine.

Episode 22 is now out, folks!! Check out the mainpage for the link. <3

Also, some announcements today. Unfortunately I was unable to attend this edition of the podcast, so many thanks to Skyechan for beautifully substituting in my absence. <3 Also, many thanks to Shineko for being a fun guest that we hope to have on in the future. <3 She's mostly known in the DeviantArt and Tumblr fandom, especially in the Tumblr fandom where she has the username of "sassygayeisuke", which is probably the greatest thing ever. You kind folks at DCW probably know her better as Moustauch~! We were supposed to record two weeks ago, and Shineko was going to be a guest to fill-in for Icka, but then Skyechan and Southpaw cancelled out anyway as well, so we decided to have Shineko on as the guest for our next episode, and she is quite a lot of fun. <3

Episode 22 broke downloading records btw, folks. In the span of a single day it was downloaded over 500 times. That is INSANE, and we have loyal listeners like you to thank for this. <3

Also, some awesome news. As some of you may know, you can also stream the podcasts over at Detective Conan World's mainpage. Originally, there was a delay in when we could put them up on DCW, but now, no longer!! If you would rather stream the podcast at DCW instead of having to download it, now you can do so!! Check out the stream, right here!! http://www.detective...udio/podcast/22

Also, as usual, if you would like to be a guest, please drop me a line and lemme know~ <3

Hopefully by the time episode 23 is recorded, we'll have made some major progress in a big project I have planned for the show. What shall it be? Well, just wait and see, my loyal listeners, wait and see!! Until then, listen and enjoy!! <3 And thanks to everyone for being a loyal listener!!

Episode 23 is now out~! Check the main post for the link to the mp3 as well as the stream~

Also, I want to thank Jd- for editing this one and getting us out of a jam. And expect a big surprise announcement during episode 24~! Until then, check out this one and enjoy. <3

As a fan of the podcast it pains me to point out that Icka's mike quality is getting really bad

Lately she's been having bad luck with her mic; hopefully things will work out sooner rather than later. We'll see next episode, since she does not appear in this one.

Four things I have to say about this episode.

-I love the sexual innuendos. :P

-I think you should talk about a controversial DC topic in every episode (like how you all discussed "Is Yusaku a bad father?")

-I completely agree that not all AOs are pointless and stupid.

-I think the motive in episode 135 "The Disappearing Weapon Case" barely beats that of "The Holmes Freak Murder Case" as the worst motive in DC. The murderer was upset that the victim threw a hanger at her for crying out loud!

Though, it was a nice podcast overall. :)

-I think you should talk about a controversial DC topic in every episode (like how you all discussed "Is Yusaku a bad father?")

Yeah, that's something that we've certainly wanted to do, IE. the past "will all of these murders affect the Detective Boys in the future" discussion. I've always wanted to do a discussion on things we DON'T like about the series, since it's far from perfect.

-I think the motive in episode 135 "The Disappearing Weapon Case" barely beats that of "The Holmes Freak Murder Case" as the worst motive in DC. The murderer was upset that the victim threw a hanger at her for crying out loud!

Wasn't the motive entirely. Her motive had more to do with the fact that her prize hairdresser was leaving to work for someone else (or was starting her own hairstyling business, I don't remember off-hand). The hanger thing was just her rage hitting a critical limit.

Though, it was a nice podcast overall. :)

Thank you very much!!

Are these podcasts on itunes? If they are, I'll be sure to give them a listen in my free time?

Not as of right now, no, but I would be lying if I didn't say that I've been looking into it at some point. ;)

Also, I've received a few Tumblr messages and whatnot from people: fear not!! The podcast we recorded recently will be out soon~ <3

The latest edition of the podcast is now out, folks~! Check it out either via mp3 or streaming~ <3

Also, watch this thread in the coming days, for I will have more details available about the live podcast that I mention at the end of this episode!! <3 Until then, check this one out, and see you in a few days!!