Detective Conan World
apoorva

Harry Potter or Twilight ?

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better - Harry Potter or Twilight ?

• Harry Potter
    • Twilight
    • Neutral

There is a constant war among the Harry Potter and Twilight fans . Which is better ? I support Harry Potter , but please don't go on my choice.

By books, HP is eazy to understand than twilight. The actors in hp are good and I think there room for improvement in twilight but hp has plot problems excluding the first movie. You should add a neutral option in the poll :/

Harry Potter is better, but neither are all that great. :/ I was actually a huge Twilight-tard in seventh grade(when I was stupid)... And while I had a Harry Potter phase, that was all based on fanfiction (because I hated the actual ending. XD). Yeah... Neither of them are all that great (Dramione FTW!), but Harry Potter is better.

I gotta say, I loved the books, but the movies? They're terrible. Especially the fifth. I was pretty disappointed in the movies, after reading the books. I mean, do they even try to make them after the books? But I do like some of the actors. Loved the faces Rupert Grint/Ron made when he got scared. Hillarious.

I don't know about Twilight, though. Ain't that good, but I don't hate it like I do with Harry Potter. So I'm just gonna vote neutral.

Definitely Harry Potter! Twilight's plot is very common (Immortal <3 Mortal... I've always encounter this kind of plot line in Manga and Anime...) and I don't like the idea of sparkling vampires. But then again, it's just my opinion, so... *shrugs*

Honestly, Twilight seems like a long, terrible fanfic or some drawn out

daydream of a woman who fantasizes about magical guys without shirts on.

I'm being completely serious as I say she's drowning out her failed love

or the fact that she never tried with misleading stories that point at a

happy ending at the expense of others. Deep down, it still sucks.

And so, Harry Potter. (The first few books/movies, before pairings got to

be such an 'important' part of the story)

Book-wise, Harry Potter totally trumps Twilight. I reluctantly admit that I got caught up in the whole Twilight craze back in 6th grade, but now, I think I've grown up a little bit more......

Movie-wise, I.... don't really care for either series.... But that might be biased since I prefer literature....

Also, I hate the fact that whenever I say I like twilight (the TIME), people think I mean Twilight the book. So I've grown an aversion to the word.

And the errors in that book. Ugh.

So, HP.

HP FTW!!! I've never even tried Twilight though, mostly because of all the negative comments and because I don't like romance... :P

Harry Potter, and Stephen King agrees. Enough said.

<3

Harry Potter and I'm ready to fight anyone who says otherwise... I'm ready, but that doesn't mean I'm an agressive person.

<3

I gotta say, I loved the books, but the movies? They're terrible. Especially the fifth. I was pretty disappointed in the movies, after reading the books. I mean, do they even try to make them after the books? But I do like some of the actors. Loved the faces Rupert Grint/Ron made when he got scared. Hillarious.

I prefer the books. I haven't even watched all the movies, but the ones I've watched aren't as good as goos as the books. I'm even ready to bet that the people who don't like HP have only seen the movies... :P And yes, Rupert/Ron is hilarious xD

Does that even need SECOND THOUGHTS? Twilight ended/will end stupidly, And I think whoever didn't watch the series isn't missing any fun, While Harry Potter series is The opposite, SINCE YOU'LL MISS HALF OF YOUR LIFE IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT.

Does that even need SECOND THOUGHTS? Twilight ended/will end stupidly, And I think whoever didn't watch the series isn't missing any fun, While Harry Potter series is The opposite, SINCE YOU'LL MISS HALF OF YOUR LIFE IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT.

<333