Detective Conan World
Miss Smiles

What's the time you fallen asleep in night?

What's the time you fallen asleep? Vote!  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Time

• 9pm
    • 10pm
    • 11pm
    • 12am
    • 1am
    • 2am
    • others: state the time you sleep

12MN. 

Wake-Up Call: 5:30 am

Travel Time from House to Training Venue: 2 hours.

Result: sleeping in the train.

It is voluntary right, the training thing?

i go to bed at like ten o'clock but i stay awake for 4~5 hours.

pretty stupid because i would rather be studying or doing something useful.

but my sibling gets angry if i don't go to sleep early :P 

12 AM to 4:30 AM, and sometimes no sleep at all (usually because of schoolwork). Aaand I have to get up at around 4:30 to 5 AM because school starts at 7. The earliest I've ever slept on a school day is 3 PM, and that's because fatigue took over my body. I've come to love power naps.

I sleep at 8 p.m. :P

Only on school days but on holidays I can sleep at anytime (can reach up to 10 a.m. )

10 am or 10 pm? Because why bother to sleep at 10 am? Might as well just make it an official all nighter and crack open that can of coffee powder.

10 am or 10 pm? Because why bother to sleep at 10 am? Might as well just make it an official all nighter and crack open that can of coffee powder.

Well I still need some sleep... and if at least my mom wakes up to see me sleeping she might calm abit.... and so I cannot make it an all nighter :(

Anyway I don't mind staying up the whole night and probably until the next night :D

It's usually 11 PM to 12 AM, but I put 12 because recently, that's the earliest time I can sleep at due to homework. I wake up at 6 AM to 7 AM, depending on my mood and the effectiveness of my alarm clocks (yes, plural).

My sleep schedule fluctuates, as long as I get done what I need to I don't really care when I sleep. (I'm naturally a night owl so I'm more inclined to stay up late which messes my sleep schedule up a lot) Currently I'm on a fairly early schedule going to bed before 11pm waking up around 7am though last night I went to bed around 1am because I was watching my favorite youtuber's livestream and woke up at 10am today. 

I don't sleep until 12 am, cause I to stay up all night on my electronics, listening to music, emailing, watching TV, playing video games, and video chatting with my friends. :)

I don't sleep until 12 am, cause I to stay up all night on my electronics, listening to music, emailing, watching TV, playing video games, and video chatting with my friends. :)

You go to sleep awfully early for someone who does all that before bedtime.  Don't you have any homework or tests to study for?

My sleep cycle is so messed up I don't even have an average sleep time anymore. 

But most of the time, I'm usually up past 12 trying to finish homework.

You go to sleep awfully early for someone who does all that before bedtime.  Don't you have any homework or tests to study for?

I have a very messed up schedule. When I get home, it's 8:00, so I don't wanna do homework or study for tests. I always do my homework right before class, either telling someone to do it for me, copying off of someone, or using my own brain(ugh, I hate that one <_< ) I never study for tests and I still get straight A's, so I might as well have fun :)