Detective Conan World
phantom thief

How did you get interested in Detetive Conan and what were the effects on ur life when u got addicted 2 it?

Hi guys!! i'm new here and I just want to ask where I can watch Detective Conan online.. It would be a really huge help.. Thanks!!

youtube or goodanime.net or you can download them from dctp.ws

I think I'd just copy and paste from what I've wrote in my intro :P.

I first know that show/series when I had no mind/brain of my own th_015_orz-v2.gif. The first time I knew about Detective Conan was at my grandmother’s mansion, I was 6-7 years old back then and I can remember that I was such brat kiddy.gif.

Also, now my grandmother is no longer alive, my aunty lives there... there’s a bookshelf in the living-room full with manga and comics… although, I always picked manga such as Doraemon, Crayon Shin-chan, Dragon Ball, Ninja Hattori, Bobo-chan, etc. mangas that interest 3-7 years old children (although Shin-chan is not for small children 014.gif, but I didn’t care at all, since it’s very funny 70bff581.gif).

When I read all the mangas that I liked in the bookshelf th_116_.gif, I decided to read mangas that I didn’t read or know about f529a952.gif. That’s when Detective Conan caught my eyes; my first expression when I saw the cover was that the cover doesn’t interest me at all ac0d5cff.gif, since the background was a real picture (not drawings), but because I don’t have anything to read at the moment, I decided to take a look and read it th_096_K.gif

I took the book with me at night time to my room and begin to see inside miss-bone-87.gif… Woh¬ Blood?! Corpse?! Body in pieces?! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH miss-bone-104.gifmiss-bone-122.gif (but interesting cd08785a.gif)¬!!

It’s true that that night I did have a nightmare… after that day; I tried to be brave and see it! Also, I did! I tried to hold my heart from bursting! Well, it was very interesting! Even though I couldn't understand anything at the moment, and couldn't know what was going on (the volume that I read wasn't the 1st volume)... I don't know how but, I saw something and I begun to like it, I can't remember what it was, but I think it was something to do with Ran and Shinichi's romantic time~ Hahahaha!

I don't have a damn clue how I got however hooked to the show when I found myself addicted! Even though I don't have brain at the moment, I got the general idea of the story th_095_.gif.

Brat -> crush -> BO

Brat = adult -> love -> girl (Ran)

Haibara -> make poison, ruined brat life

Moustache man -> stupid

Agasa -> Doraemon

BO -> bad

I started in grade 3 when my sis introduced me to it. But then I was kinda dumb so I could only watch the dub episodes ( which sadly, only went up to 30 on youtube at that time) Then I dropped it (sad) for about an year. In grade 4 I tried to watch the dub eps again but they weren't there any more(youtube. i didn't know about subbed eps then, only movies so i watched all the movies. I didn't know about the OVA's/Magic Files so I could only watch the movies. Then I dropped it( again, sorry fans)

Then last year (2010) in November,i picked it up again(YAY!!!) At first, I only borrow a Case Closed book because there were no actually books i wanted to read( I read Case Closed in my G3/4 addictions). Then I got more and more hooked. Eventually I started watching the anime again then the movies. I then found out about the OVA's/Magic Files and got even more hooked.In the end I got so hooked that I watched all the movies/OVA's/Magic Files 5x in a month. I also managed to watch all to eps from 400-602( I'm waiting for the new eps to come up and be subbed but it's goiing to takee forever!!!). I got so hooked that i managed to hook a friend to it!

Now I think of Detective Conan everyday (it's kinda hard not to), have become more observent(don't know why), have become like a screaming mad fan yelling at Gosho Aoyama demanding new eps/manga/movies/ovas's etc.( Literally,LOL ) and have become a MAD FAN

I heart Detective Conan foreves, it's like my bf sometimes (jks)

Easy. I was in 3rd grade and my dad got me the second season. I watched one episode, but since I was a scaredy-cat (Lol), I stopped. Around 5th grade, I got bored in the summer and gave it another go. I then proceeded to spend my entire summer downstairs in the basement watching DC. No, I didn't watch the dubbed version. I found out that DC aired on the TV from time to time, so I kept an eye on the channels as well.

After that, I got hooked. Like, really badly. I'd poke around the DVD store whenever possible and look for DC seasons. Sadly, they only appeared occasionally, and I had most of the ones that were there. That was when I discovered the beauty of the internet and started watching episodes online. It was only a matter of time before I started reading the manga as well.

Now, I am a DC otaku...and proud of it! Everything for me is DC, and my friends will gladly relinquish information about how I love it so much...

I first read DC when i was in 3rd or 4th grade, but i mostly just look at the pictures because i'm too lazy to read the text (i'm not interested in manga at that time). 10 years later, after read some mangas(mostly Rumiko Takahashi's mangas) and played a lots of anime JRPG games, i have became a manga otaku. Few month ago, when i borrowed from my friend DC volume 68, i started read it for real, and ever since, i have became a DC fan.

DC made me more interested in detective and became more attentive to details.

I became addicted to DC when I went to China. i was actually trying to find out where to buy Prince of Tennis manga, but then when I went to visit my dad's friend's son with him, I saw he was reading DC. He said it was a detective manga and showed me part of the tenth movie. It was Chinese subbed and I couldn't read it, so I was uninterested. His English wasn't flawless, so it ended up sounding like Shinichi and Haibara both belonged to the BO and shrunk when they were about to be captured or something and now Conan is Ran's girlfriend. It made me pretty confused.

I downloaded about 15 chapters of DC onto my iTouch out of curiosity, and immediately fell in love with it and the ShinRan pairing. I bought four volumes in Chinese, and then when i became absolutely addicted, i had my cousin buy me 63 more, so I am the proud owner of 67 volumes of DC. And I also own about 500 some episodes of the anime that's dubbed from China. And I have all 14 movies downloaded onto my computer.... ... Addiction is a fun thing.

I knew about Conan ages ago about when I was about in Year 4, but this summer holiday, I decided to learn more about it so:

I went on Wikipedia and typed Konan (i didn't know it was spelled with a C)

it comes with a disambiguation and a the top is said that it was also spelt with a C and it said detective Conan, I went on it and it said it was called Case Closed too. I tried to watch it on youtube but it didn't work then so i looked for other pages. it came with http://www.watchcartoononline.com/tags/case-closed-english-dubbed-episodes. I watched until episode thirty and I got sick of the annoying voices. I went on google video and searched for "Detective Conan Episode 129 (episode when Haibara appears. First video not Youtube was http://rutube.ru/tracks/3338933.html?v=27be2861baaaeb16d029ac4a69ececf6 I watched it, enjoyed it and wanted to watch the next episode. It was getting to the end of the Holidays so I left Libya (where I went) and went back to UK. I didn't watch Conan for a while. Then I somehow started to watch it again. And Conan makes me daydream in class (although this has not caused any problems)

I think I annoy some of my teachers when I read and draw DC in class, but they don't care because I still get As and am quiet while I do it.

it all started after graduating from grade 5...

i surfed the internet becoz' it was really boring that time..

then i read my old piscom magazine, and saw OHSHC. so i watched in on youtube.. after 2 days maybe ( i'm just using my auntie's loptop so i don't have infinite time on doing things in the net )i finished it.. and i got addicted to it.. so i searched all sites to find season 2 ( luckily there were none )

ps: every site i went there's shinichi's face or the whole cast of DC...

because of boredom i watched to see how good it was ( coz there were post saying that it's the best anime ever created....)

so i watched it on youtube.. i got hooked on it.. so i watched up to epi 45....

( another ) ps: i already knew detective conan becoz' of some networks in our country..

and i was really born in the likings of anime..

my mother even named me after DENNIS ( kurama ) in yu yu hakusho... (in filipino ver. thats his name. ) :grin:

I only got hooked on DC last October or November, I think. I'd just finished watching all possible Shakugan no Shana and Zero no Tsukaima stuff, and the Pokemon anime (I personally hated everything after season 9) was getting boring. Then the guy I liked recommended DC to me and I decided to just give it a try. At first, I thought the characters were ugly, but then I got addicted to the plot by the end of the first episode. From there, I watched every episode up to 140 and most of the others after that, all the BO episodes, and all the movies and OVAs. I never read the manga though, but the Sera arc is getting me to start reading it.

Well anyway, I guess I have my bf to thank for introducing me to DC. I think DC's the thing that got us to talk to each other more, and for now, I have my happy not-so-ending with him :]

I remember watching the show on adult swim and liking it. I didn't watch it much because of the time slot. I eventually almost completely forgot about the show until i was searching youtube for a good detective drama, then detective conan came up. I watched the first episode in English dub and thought to myself, i feel like i watched this show before. Then i found out it used to air on adult swim. I researched to find the episodes online, then came across a website that had all the episodes in english sub. I eventually caught up with everyone and came across the source of the subs(DCTP) I didn't join their forums, however, until i found DCW and joined here because it was a very warm, intellegent discussion board,( ah who am i kidding, i saw some topics and comments and wanted to add what i thought about them, also post deductions) After joining here i later joined DCTP just to tell Jd and company thanks for their hard work.

and here i am

It started when I was in second year of my middle school. My classmate from English Class brought it. At first I had no interest at all, but once I tried to borrow the first volume (in Bahasa version), I started to addicted to it. Since then I bought volume by volume until the newest released (that time until Vol. 25).

The effects are I know some of police terms and the other knowledges about type of weapons, drugs, any kind of liquors, etc. The most horrible effect is knowing any kind of tricks to kill somebody icon_twisted.gif (No, I never intend to practice it in a real life though). Also, DC taught me how to not literally believe in someone new since Conan always suspects everyone whom he never knew before wink.gif

Back in about 2002, my Korean friend from Japan tried very hard to get me to read DC. She gave me the manga and kept telling me how good it was, but the manga was in Japanese and I couldn't read a thing! I'm ashamed to say I completely ignored her advice. I thought it didn't sound interesting at all.

Then about two years later, I saw it on Adult Swim and got hooked. I couldn't tell her because we weren't in touch any more! :(

A year after that I started watching fansubs, I think. Then I got hooked.

i started watching detective conan since i was around 4th-5th grade but i took it seriously like in sixth grade. effect? i was able to relate to a sherlock holmes fan friend of mine and was able to reason with a bit more logic and was able to find missing stuff and i was able to study hard and became class salutatorian of my batch. now i even carry a detective conan necklace watch around my neck everyday! ^^ (i can't leave the house w/o it ^^') most important lesson i learned from it? be cautious with who you met and life is the greatest gift and be thankful to have it.

How I got addicted to DC? Well...

Once upon a time, on a hot July day, I laid in my bed, sighing because I had just finished another anime in about two or three days. Again. A knock was heard before my mother entered my room, with a small piece of paper in her hand. She handed it to me, and on there, was the name of three animes. One was Detective Conan. She then told me that Conan was really popular in Japan and that I should watch it since I really like mysteries. Being bored, I decided to.

The first thought I had when I started the first episode (subbed) was that they had really big ears. But I ignored that and kept watching. By the end of the episode, I wanted to see the next one right away. By mid August, I had watched all the Magic Files, OVAs, movies, and all 580ish episodes that were out. So I began to anxiously wait each episode each week. In the meantime, I started to read Fanfiction and became hooked. I also began to rant a LOT to my dad and tried to have my friends watch the show. Only one of them watched a few episodes, but I began to rant to her a lot now too.

So, that's how I fell in love with DC and became obsessed. :)

I started watching it when I was in the summer of 2009, If I'm right. My cousin introduced it so then I got addicted, and my my life became a whole lot better.

When I was young around 90s, my aunt give me first comic book of Detective Conan. When I return Singapore I started to have my own collection. Recently I've watch episodes to catch up, I then realize I'm addicted to watch and read detective conan.

How did I got addicted to Detective Conan?

During my elementary years, DC was showed every weekdays. As a child, I would watch it almost everyday. At first, I see it as a good show mainly because Conan was a child But, as I grew and become more mature, I find Detective Conan very interesting. Because, it's plot is very unique from other mangas/animes. It's not your typical "fighting" anime. Detective Conan was made for viewers who wants thrilling but at the same time, very complicated cases, especially for mystery lovers like me. The storyline itself is very addicting. Plus, Conan/Shinichi is just the coolest anime character ever, IMO. So, that's why I got hooked to DC.

How did it changed my life?

I learned to look at things more critically. All the current events and other instances in my life wherein critical thinking and good deduction skills are needed, I always try my best to be as cool as Conan. :)

I got interested in it when I saw it in TV... and found it was so very really GREAT! It is because it's all about mysteries, riddles and puzzles which I really like. That made me think that I should buy a DVD of it... :)

It had a great effect on my life. It made me learn a lot (science, crime scene, survival tips etc...