Detective Conan World
phantom thief

How did you get interested in Detetive Conan and what were the effects on ur life when u got addicted 2 it?

It started a long while back when I was watching Adult Swim late at night with my friend who adores anime. Anyways, a series called Case Closed turned on, and my friend told me this was one of her favorite series, and coincidentally they were showing episode 1, so I watched it and I was hooked. I recorded it and showed it to my siblings, who at the time could care less, but I kept watching it anyways online until of course I got to the point where they stopped making Case Closed, where I then turned to Detective Conan. Personally, Detective Conan was better, because in Case Closed they changed the names, which I learned was due to copyright issues (???), but I got so hooked, I bought every manga volume, every season, movie, and more (even in Japanese), I created a notebook filled with Detective Conan stuff, put a Detective Conan wallpaper and screensaver on my computer, printed out Nanatsu No Ko and Detective Conan sheet music, and even ended up creating my own fan site, blog, Facebook, Twitter, and FanPop on the series which I update all the time! (I'm not posting up any links because that's spam). Then I eventually ended up saying Japanese words at random times and even tried Japanese food (which I love too), and my most common sayings now are "Oi Oi" and "Baaro". Let's just say my family thinks I'm really strange!

It started a long while back when I was watching Adult Swim late at night with my friend who adores anime. Anyways, a series called Case Closed turned on, and my friend told me this was one of her favorite series, and coincidentally they were showing episode 1, so I watched it and I was hooked. I recorded it and showed it to my siblings, who at the time could care less, but I kept watching it anyways online until of course I got to the point where they stopped making Case Closed, where I then turned to Detective Conan. Personally, Detective Conan was better, because in Case Closed they changed the names, which I learned was due to copyright issues (???), but I got so hooked, I bought every manga volume, every season, movie, and more (even in Japanese), I created a notebook filled with Detective Conan stuff, put a Detective Conan wallpaper and screensaver on my computer, printed out Nanatsu No Ko and Detective Conan sheet music, and even ended up creating my own fan site, blog, Facebook, Twitter, and FanPop on the series which I update all the time! (I'm not posting up any links because that's spam). Then I eventually ended up saying Japanese words at random times and even tried Japanese food (which I love too), and my most common sayings now are "Oi Oi" and "Baaro". Let's just say my family thinks I'm really strange!

So do you feel teased or proud of being called Oioi??? By the Way, you have your own DC FAN SITE!? wow....

So do you feel teased or proud of being called Oioi??? By the Way, you have your own DC FAN SITE!? wow....

I'm proud of saying "Oi Oi." I forgot to mention I bought a pair of red sneakers and fake glasses that I wear in my room when I'm reading the series :) My sister once walked in my room while I was reading in my room and she mistook me for Conan for half a second (since all I do is talk about Conan, so she knows by heart what Conan looks like, although I don't know how you mistake a 5'5 girl for Conan Edogawa, even if she is wearing red sneakers, black glasses, a blue shirt, and shorts). And ya, I do have a DC fansite (not a lot of views on it, but I'm proud of my hard work!)

I'm proud of saying "Oi Oi." I forgot to mention I bought a pair of red sneakers and fake glasses that I wear in my room when I'm reading the series :) My sister once walked in my room while I was reading in my room and she mistook me for Conan for half a second (since all I do is talk about Conan, so she knows by heart what Conan looks like, although I don't know how you mistake a 5'5 girl for Conan Edogawa, even if she is wearing red sneakers, black glasses, a blue shirt, and shorts). And ya, I do have a DC fansite (not a lot of views on it, but I'm proud of my hard work!)

what's the site then?

what's the site then?

It's actually on my profile (I don't want to spam the forums, so...) I actually stolemy username here from a username of one of my best friend's accounts on my site... I'm actually the admin of the site!

weeeeell... the beginning of this summer... that's when i started... the same day that i started i became so addicted that i finished the whole manga series that was out (all 700+ chapters) in one day... then i watched all the anime as quickly as possible... i still keep up with it and i'm dyin for the next chapter to come out!!!

weeeeell... the beginning of this summer... that's when i started... the same day that i started i became so addicted that i finished the whole manga series that was out (all 700+ chapters) in one day... then i watched all the anime as quickly as possible... i still keep up with it and i'm dyin for the next chapter to come out!!!

next chapter? It will probably be translated , I mean posted at dctp at around the next 12 hours.

next chapter? It will probably be translated , I mean posted at dctp at around the next 12 hours.

really??? *sparkly eyes* if thats true i will hug you... mentally...hmm... or maybe a kiss on the cheek is better *wink wink* jk :P

yup ^-^ but i was drawn in pretty quick :P

if i recall i had heard of it before... it was one day when i was over at a friends house... we were hanging out and it was on tv... we just sort of watched it for a bit... i didnt really think much abnout it... it was the case on the train with the deal and the bomb and yeah... i didn't think much of it then since i didn't even know what it was really about :P

then i remembered it a while ago so i decided to try it from the beginning... so here i am, a thorough addict ^-^

yup... but it actually is much more than that ^-^ i just wish there was at least a little more romance!... ok in the conai/shinshi department not the shinran department...

maybe, or maybe he just doesn't know where to go with it exactly because of the strange position they're in... but anyways, there can be more romance between ai and conan, i just wish he would state plain out whether ai has feelings for conan and what exactly conan feels towards ai!

because, even if he hints at it, its hard to tell... its kinda like us thinking jodie was vermouth... it could be one of those confusing hints... or its like in episode one where ran and shinichi are on the roller coaster and she yells at him and says that she was looking forward to the date, and then shinichi gets all flustered and she says she is kidding... cuz i mean, we can see that ai might like conan from that if aoyama is doing that for ai and conan as well... but what about conan's feelings toward Ai???

oooops... my bad... accidentally left out the a from ya... sorry...

and if conan didn't love ai, he wouldn't risk his live to get into the bus and jumps out like superman.

well... conan will always try to save people... i mean, ai could take that as something he would do for anyone, or could think that he saved her for the antidote since he said 'don't run away from your fate' and her fate right then is to create the antidote.... y'know what i mean? tho that would be great if he did do it cuz he loved her ^-^