Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

it was cool

i have to search for it

Crackle has the first two seasons in great quality. Other sites have all five seasons but it's the old quality.

Akazora would be envious of the amount of snow that has fallen here today where i live

its so white, fresh cold air, cold clear white night

i get why he loves it so much 

triggered.gif

OMM: I need snow right now.  Seriously, what kind of forecast is this??

jTRQzJf.png

1397534182183.gif

Doesn't it like snow, like really really snow there in the US at the end of Jan. or early Feb.

Yeah, but it would have still been nice to get snow over winter break I still have yet to experience a white Christmas

And I was more lamenting the fact that it'll be below freezing on days/nights without precipitation and above freezing on days/nights with precipitation.

--

OMM: I'm showing my parents Shingeki no Kyojin, and 13 episodes in I think they like it.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_wsj5ufi3ipwk

Yeah, but it would have still been nice to get snow over winter break I still have yet to experience a white Christmas

And I was more lamenting the fact that it'll be below freezing on days/nights without precipitation and above freezing on days/nights with precipitation.

--

OMM: I'm showing my parents Shingeki no Kyojin, and 13 episodes in I think they like it.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_wsj5ufi3ipwk

I had those kind of days back when i was younger. Man the amount of snow...wow. we wouls slide, play winter sports ( most popular was football ( socer ) for some reason ), then we make a snow man then freez it. Soon as the night falls some fool who thinks hes cool goes like ronaldo to kick it then breaka his foot. Our friend would have the whole thing since he lived right above the playground.

I was with my mom today and took a look on cartoon networks program ( its garbage btw ) to see how much it fell in quality. Then she said with a grin : "program of my youth"

Talk about TB

OMM 1: I don't know what it is about January exactly, but I feel lazier than I did a week ago tumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg

OMM 2: it's still weird to me that some people don't watch the news every day or even at all

there's so many different things constantly happening and changing, yet so many still brush it off as "boring"  :huh:

OMM 2: it's still weird to me that some people don't watch the news every day or even at all

there's so many different things constantly happening and changing, yet so many still brush it off as "boring"  :huh:

Upon further reflection, I realize I check anime and video game news on a daily basis but generally ignore "real life" news.  I don't find it boring; I just only have so much time in the day for news-checking and so I gravitate to things that interest me the most.  I'd love to check up on Europe's immigration problem or see what candidates in America's 2016 presidential election are up to recently, but I'll only do that when I have more than a normal amount of free time, which obviously is not every day.

Soooooooooo do I pass or nah?

wOUoR4f.gif

--

OMM: Oh my gosh, I'm going to get three free keychains with my Fates GameStop pre-order?!

LvRM0gF.png

What a pleasantly surprising late Christmas present of sorts!

Edited by Akazora

Hm, well it was freakin hailing.

Today was a crappy day. I tripped and fell today. Smashed my face on the bookshelf, got stabbed in the eye by my mechanical pencil and got laughed at. No broken bones, not much blood, two bruises. But I didn't feel pain. It didn't hurt. Yet my heart ached. I guess that life just gets so depressing to the point where I don't feel pain at all, except for my soul slowly dying. If only people wouldn't treat me as a piece of trash. Or anyone.

My friends have been bullied so many times because they're different. Whether it's their sexuality, or body shape, their hobby, etc. etc.

"Kill all the otakus!" They say.

"You support gay marriage? Are you a lesbian? Ew, get away from me. You're disgusting." They repeat

"Hey, you know there's something called a gym, right? It's made for people like you." They taunt.

I just need to escape the nightmare called reality.

So we got our first real snow tonight. I was nearly fifteen minutes late for school today because of it. :|

I feel like the snow hype train is leaving me behind...

tumblr_m80hfbDRzY1r19ij5o4_250.gif

Hm, well it was freakin hailing.

Today was a crappy day. I tripped and fell today. Smashed my face on the bookshelf, got stabbed in the eye by my mechanical pencil and got laughed at. No broken bones, not much blood, two bruises. But I didn't feel pain. It didn't hurt. Yet my heart ached. I guess that life just gets so depressing to the point where I don't feel pain at all, except for my soul slowly dying. If only people wouldn't treat me as a piece of trash. Or anyone.

My friends have been bullied so many times because they're different. Whether it's their sexuality, or body shape, their hobby, etc. etc.

"Kill all the otakus!" They say.

"You support gay marriage? Are you a lesbian? Ew, get away from me. You're disgusting." They repeat

"Hey, you know there's something called a gym, right? It's made for people like you." They taunt.

I just need to escape the nightmare called reality.

Kiddo, you're not trash. People treat others like who they are themselves. Trash will treat others like trash, but who they treat like trash don't respond likewise because they are not trash.

• Upvote 1

OMM: "11F, 18mph winds, feels like -6F"

I don't like this

Upon further reflection, I realize I check anime and video game news on a daily basis but generally ignore "real life" news.  I don't find it boring; I just only have so much time in the day for news-checking and so I gravitate to things that interest me the most.  I'd love to check up on Europe's immigration problem or see what candidates in America's 2016 presidential election are up to recently, but I'll only do that when I have more than a normal amount of free time, which obviously is not every day.

Soooooooooo do I pass or nah?

Maybe...? Not having enough time to check, or finding the news too depressing to regularly keep up with is different than finding it boring, or not feeling the need to know anything about current events. It's just weird to me that some people intentionally avoid the news all the time. 

The news has been saturated with stuff regarding the presidential election, but it's been fairly quiet regarding the mass immigration. However, with what happened in Cologne, that might change soon, so maybe you'll want to start checking up again.