Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

I do not regret logging in on Skype today, but it was sad :(

@MK: Yes, I really DO have a classmate named MK. She's pretty.

I bet you won't read this, or even remember the days when you were Pink Rabbit (?), but your fun spammy behavior is really really memorable.

Also why didn't you beat KKLT-neechan :(

Uhmmm... I'm just gonna return back to reply to this.

@MK: Yes, I really DO have a classmate named MK. She's pretty.

I bet you won't read this, or even remember the days when you were Pink Rabbit (?), but your fun spammy behavior is really really memorable.

Also why didn't you beat KKLT-neechan :(

Well, not prettier than the girl version of myself :P JK

Anyways, I have never changed my name to Pink Rabbit so I dunno about that but I do remember about the time I returned back to DCW for awhile before the current one where it was just you and Astra who were active in this site.

I never beaten twinny becoz it was never my goal anyways lol (I forgot if I said anything about beating her post count but if I did, I was just joking).

My home is just fine, albeit covered in white wintery bullshit at the moment. My computer HD decided to become swiss cheese. 1/400 sectors unreadable, files MIA, etc. I had backups though, so I am 100% cool minus the cost of repair.

Chekhov, h-how could you bring yourself to verbally abuse snow like that?!

tumblr_inline_nj3sl5iB8v1rd65t0.gif

If anyone thinks this is obsessive, in high school, I once lost my final English paper that was like 15% of my grade the night before it was due because of a computer overheat. (Back in the days when laptops weighed like 15 pounds and could fry an egg on the underside.) I convinced my teacher not to punish me by handing her a receipt for the emergency data recovery service I rushed my comp to, but it was a close call. I never wanted to experience that stress agony again.

Ho boy, that sounds like a nightmare.  Luckily I haven't had a technology malfunction of that caliber yet, though I probably shouldn't push my luck and jinx it or something.

​OMM2: Lovely 30+ inches of snow. No school for dayyysss~~~ It's really a winter wonderland out there. The roads are like trenches dug between the mountains. My shoulders are super sore from all the shoveling though, and my driveway and basketball area is still buried under the now melted-and-hardened ice. Gahh....

A week after Winter Storm Jonas, and any time someone mentions it I still get envious as heck.

tumblr_mo1npk9LLk1qjk0hmo1_400.jpg

[internally screaming forevermore]

Uhmmm... I'm just gonna return back to reply to this.

MK tryin' to pull a Jesus but he miscounted the days by one.

Jesus_26caf3_5425356.gif

You get props for doing your best though!

(joking aside, it's nice to see you still lurking around)

--

OMM: BOKU DAKE GA INAI MACHI IS TAKING THE ANIME COMMUNITY BY STORM AND I'M LOVIN' EVERY MOMENT OF IT

nothing-stops-this-train.gif

(except for a bad ending, please don't suck in later episodes)

OMM2: Oh, and it's Maurice's birthday today!  Happy birthday man!

Um, but please come back Maurice, I'll give you money if you do.  Literally.  I will.  Please come back.  TAKE MY MONEY DAMMIT!  I JUST WANT TO DONATE!!

CoBslqh.gif

• Upvote 1

The mod is asleep!  Spam the threads!

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

(I'm sorry Chek, it's late and I couldn't think of anything else to say, please don't ban me.)

The mod is asleep!  Spam the threads!

(I'm sorry Chek, it's late and I couldn't think of anything else to say, please don't ban me.)

Hah! That's it. You've finally gone and done it! and now I'm going to tell on you. You're doomed! huhuauauhua RIP in pieces

OMM: The Fine Brothers...

oh dear.... 

I was using laptop near the balcony and a bird feather landed on my keyboard <3

I'm very glad your post didn't end with you saying you dropped your laptop off your balcony haha

Supposed to cook dinner, supposed to write my English assignment. Hoping my sister will cook instead, hoping I will begin writing. One hour and a half until deadline. Gordon Ramsey and DCW keeping me from being productive. Ah well. Somehow it will all work out, haha!

Hah! That's it. You've finally gone and done it! and now I'm going to tell on you. You're doomed! huhuauauhua RIP in pieces

H-Have you no [X MERCY], human...?

tumblr_nw5i6uiY7d1r9xrggo3_400.gif

oh dear.... 

347e6ca7c60a44ce0477a351d47bd7ad.jpg

--

OMM: CORRIN AND BAYONETTA COME OUT TOMORROW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE homework? what homework?

(It does feel a bit surreal knowing these are the last Smash 4 characters we're ever going to get; the past few years have been a roller coaster of emotions.)

OMM: Now that Iowa's out of the way, hopefully the nightly news can now go back to covering more than one topic tumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg

347e6ca7c60a44ce0477a351d47bd7ad.jpg

It's been very, very interesting to watch everything blow up in their faces....

OMM: Now that Iowa's out of the way, hopefully the nightly news can now go back to covering more than one topic tumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg

Word, I want to know what's going on with New Hampshire, Nevada, and South Carolina.

9e589811edb61043b601d3186c7d212f.gif

It's been very, very interesting to watch everything blow up in their faces....

Isn't it glorious?  They deserve every last bit of hate they get, to be honest.

Ufufufufufufufufufu...

OMM Four people (including me) showed up on today's posters 

tumblr_miapvaTwHh1s26ydto1_400.gif

What are you crying for?  That's an improvement from the literal one post we had a couple days ago.  A 400% increase at the least!  This should be a time of celebration!

giphy.gif

--

OMM: Ho boy, that's a lot of work lined up for this upcoming week.  That's a lot of work alright.  Mhm.  A looooot of work.  Just look at all that work...

tumblr_lnvx2qOpu71qktqch.gif

What are you crying for?  That's an improvement from the literal one post we had a couple days ago.  A 400% increase at the least!  This should be a time of celebration!

giphy.gif

Youre-Wrong.gif?gs=a

OMM Four people (including me) showed up on today's posters 

tumblr_miapvaTwHh1s26ydto1_400.gif

giphy.gif

You know, guys, maybe the problem isn't with DC. Maybe people just don't want to talk with us. Maybe that's it. Maybe.. maybe we're the problem. Oh Odin. /sob

oh dear.... 

I'm very glad your post didn't end with you saying you dropped your laptop off your balcony haha

Haha no xD There is a small desk on the balcony where I put my laptop!

OMM: Lunar New Year is coming ^.^ Holiday~!!!!

You know, guys, maybe the problem isn't with DC. Maybe people just don't want to talk with us. Maybe that's it. Maybe.. maybe we're the problem. Oh Odin. /sob

We're pretty entertaining people....aren't we? haha.

OMM 1: Groudbreaking.. Puppy Bowl is gonna be available in virtual reality this year.

Word, I want to know what's going on with New Hampshire, Nevada, and South Carolina.

9e589811edb61043b601d3186c7d212f.gif

Isn't it glorious?  They deserve every last bit of hate they get, to be honest.

Ufufufufufufufufufu...

tumblr_m42qwlOnrQ1r58lid.gif

...don't tell me they're all back to back and after New Hampshire on Tuesday they'll be immediately focusing on somewhere else

True, I do think some people's reacti- ...immediate responses were a little overboard though. As douchey as the entire thing was, the antisemitic remarks they got were still uncalled for. 

Had an expensive dinner today. Either the bad conscience of having spent way too much on a single meal gives you a bad taste in your mouth, or you realise you should enjoy it as much as you can exactly due to having spent that much money on it. This time around, I chose the latter.