Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

On My Mind: Welp. Since I'm already here...

OMM: what do when friend is sad...? what do when two friend are sad .. . . . ? ? ?? ? 

in my defense I have an embarrassing amount of free time, , , tumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg

and I'm not really far enough in DC yet to contribute to any of the other sub-forums so I'm kinda stuck in this section for the time being,, ,

This. I wanna reach the most recent episode first before I go posting in the DC sub forum coz I might look like an idiot again... I mean posting stuffs that isn't just right or updated. But seems like it's not gonna happen very soon since I haven't had the motivation to continue watching it in marathons as of lately.

Haha, I originally came back on this site last September becoz I started watching DC again and I wanna talk about it and stuffs but oh well...

In about 15 hours or so, I will set foot on European Lands.

GERMANY!!!???  D: Why didn't you bring me with you man?

Tell me why, maybe it'll help me to like school a bit more. I hope.

The material was relatively easy for me to absorb and the teachers were super friendly.

I'm not afraid to admit that I often got in trouble for talking and going off on tangents. Teachers would sometimes force me to stay in the classroom during recess as punishment. Despite this, I remember I was a super affectionate person back in elementary school; I wouldn't let that affect how much I loved school. I would frequently give my teachers hugs, and I loved everyone and everything--no matter how much I got scolded. 

Because the workload wasn't as tough, I often went outside to play with the neighborhood kids as well. I didn't mind getting dirty so it didn't matter to me whether or not my clothes got muddy or not. I'm sure my parents were annoyed to some extent though, lol.

My dad still forced me to work on math packets so I could get "ahead of the game"--it really helped me jump a few levels even though doing them felt like torture. I was working on systems of equations algebra around fifth grade, but it was still a lot of fun for me. A bit contradictory isn't it? Well, I loved math, haha. It was just the gruesome homework that bothered me, even though that was what ultimately sparked my love for math. So don't complain about your homework too much, because you never know!

Elementary and middle school are times when you discover yourself. You have a lot of freedom--more than you think. Do what you want to do. Immerse yourself in a good book, play outside once in a while, try something new. If there was one thing I could tell my past self, it would be to stop complaining. Enjoy what you have to the fullest, because you don't know what you've got till it's gone.

Feed into your passions. Try to discover who you really are. If you like math, do math. If you like science, toy around with science kits. Wanna play guitar? Go for it. When you look back on yourself and the only thing you've done was complain, lock yourself indoors, and surf the internet, how fulfilling is that going to feel? Even to this day, I feel like I still haven't accomplished as much as I would have liked. So make sure you enjoy what you have. Don't be so hard on yourself and smile once in a while! Don't focus too much on the workload either, because school is only as fun as you make it out to be :)

Yo, speaking of calc, I think I nailed the makeup calc test I had to take today.  I feel super accomplished!

What's that?  Quiz on Friday, too?!  Bloody hell...

It seems like everything's getting piled on Friday this week, whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

this series and sequences stuff is going to end up being the death of me.

On My Mind: Welp. Since I'm already here...

This. I wanna reach the most recent episode first before I go posting in the DC sub forum coz I might look like an idiot again... I mean posting stuffs that isn't just right or updated. But seems like it's not gonna happen very soon since I haven't had the motivation to continue watching it in marathons as of lately.

Haha, I originally came back on this site last September becoz I started watching DC again and I wanna talk about it and stuffs but oh well...

haha, are you kidding me?

you'd have to be insane to marathon all 700+ episodes.

I've only watched the plot-based episodes (cherry-picked the rest), and I still post in there whenever there's a topic of discussion open. You don't need to watch all of the episodes to get caught up or contribute to discussion, lol.

• Upvote 2

haha, are you kidding me?

you'd have to be insane to marathon all 700+ episodes.

I've only watched the plot-based episodes (cherry-picked the rest), and I still post in there whenever there's a topic of discussion open. You don't need to watch all of the episodes to get caught up or contribute to discussion, lol.

I ain't :V

Well that's what I feel doing.

I really wanna skip some episodes but I might miss something though. Sadly, I contributed something not quite updated and right before. So, it fruited there.

The material was relatively easy for me to absorb and the teachers were super friendly.

I'm not afraid to admit that I often got in trouble for talking and going off on tangents. Teachers would sometimes force me to stay in the classroom during recess as punishment. Despite this, I remember I was a super affectionate person back in elementary school; I wouldn't let that affect how much I loved school. I would frequently give my teachers hugs, and I loved everyone and everything--no matter how much I got scolded. 

Because the workload wasn't as tough, I often went outside to play with the neighborhood kids as well. I didn't mind getting dirty so it didn't matter to me whether or not my clothes got muddy or not. I'm sure my parents were annoyed to some extent though, lol.

My dad still forced me to work on math packets so I could get "ahead of the game"--it really helped me jump a few levels even though doing them felt like torture. I was working on systems of equations algebra around fifth grade, but it was still a lot of fun for me. A bit contradictory isn't it? Well, I loved math, haha. It was just the gruesome homework that bothered me, even though that was what ultimately sparked my love for math. So don't complain about your homework too much, because you never know!

Elementary and middle school are times when you discover yourself. You have a lot of freedom--more than you think. Do what you want to do. Immerse yourself in a good book, play outside once in a while, try something new. If there was one thing I could tell my past self, it would be to stop complaining. Enjoy what you have to the fullest, because you don't know what you've got till it's gone.

Feed into your passions. Try to discover who you really are. If you like math, do math. If you like science, toy around with science kits. Wanna play guitar? Go for it. When you look back on yourself and the only thing you've done was complain, lock yourself indoors, and surf the internet, how fulfilling is that going to feel? Even to this day, I feel like I still haven't accomplished as much as I would have liked. So make sure you enjoy what you have. Don't be so hard on yourself and smile once in a while! Don't focus too much on the workload either, because school is only as fun as you make it out to be :)

What a great time that was. My homeroom teacher is nice, but I receive hatred from my 2 other teachers. I have to go to an after school (so jealous of the walkers and bus riders) I don't get home until 8 D: My dad isn't as hard as me as he was before, though. Well, I'll be going to middle school in August... Gonna miss my friend...:'(

~*~*~*~*~

OMM: Why so many bad news?

I ain't :V

Well that's what I feel doing.

I really wanna skip some episodes but I might miss something though. Sadly, I contributed something not quite updated and right before. So, it fruited there.

the majority of the series is filler, lol.

if you're that worried about skipping important episodes, it might not be a bad idea to consult the wiki.

It's a learning process. There's nothing wrong about being corrected. As long as your posts don't come off as ignorant (ex. "wow i hate ran bc shes dum fr not being able to figur out that conan is sinichi), no one's gonna flame you for having "outdated" ideas, haha.

What a great time that was. My homeroom teacher is nice, but I receive hatred from my 2 other teachers. I have to go to an after school (so jealous of the walkers and bus riders) I don't get home until 8 D: My dad isn't as hard as me as he was before, though. Well, I'll be going to middle school in August... Gonna miss my friend...:'(

Yeah, you're going to run into crappy teachers, but don't let that ruin your perception of school.

I used to love after school activities back in elementary school--home was the last place I wanted to be, haha.

Middle school isn't bad either. Is your friend not going to the same school as you?

Yeah, you're going to run into crappy teachers, but don't let that ruin your perception of school.

I used to love after school activities back in elementary school--home was the last place I wanted to be, haha.

Middle school isn't bad either. Is your friend not going to the same school as you?

Getting scolded is a really big problem for me and I hate that.

My after school is just more work and it's so boring...

Nah, my friend is probably gonna move, but maybe we'll go to the same high school...

My friends are planning their future already? Whoa, they're taking this waaay too far

the majority of the series is filler, lol.

if you're that worried about skipping important episodes, it might not be a bad idea to consult the wiki.

It's a learning process. There's nothing wrong about being corrected. As long as your posts don't come off as ignorant (ex. "wow i hate ran bc shes dum fr not being able to figur out that conan is sinichi), no one's gonna flame you for having "outdated" ideas, haha.

Haha, yeah.

I know. I know. I'm okay with the being 'corrected' thingy. But it's still a bit off when you go claiming stuffs that you aren't sure about.

Getting scolded is a really big problem for me and I hate that.

My after school is just more work and it's so boring...

Nah, my friend is probably gonna move, but maybe we'll go to the same high school...

My friends are planning their future already? Whoa, they're taking this waaay too far

I've gotten scolded plenty of times in elementary school. 

Still loved school.

Can't let that bring you down.

Nah, after school activities are fun. I'm not sure what you're doing then, lol.

I also had a friend that I got separated from after elementary school. We're practically best friends now, haha. You'll be fine!

Haha, yeah.

I know. I know. I'm okay with the being 'corrected' thingy. But it's still a bit off when you go claiming stuffs that you aren't sure about.

the wiki is usually a good place to confirm the "stuffs" you aren't sure about.

nothing wrong with asking questions either, haha.

That's a bit fun spoiling lol. Looking through spoilers are just a nope for me. I rather rewatch the episode.

*nods*

I still don't think I would change my ways. I ain't just really comfortable doing what you just stated. Haha, at the time I caught up with DC though, the series might already be over.

I've gotten scolded plenty of times in elementary school. 

Still loved school.

Can't let that bring you down.

Nah, after school activities are fun. I'm not sure what you're doing then, lol.

I also had a friend that I got separated from after elementary school. We're practically best friends now, haha. You'll be fine!

Afterschool activities are fun. But I'm not doing that. I'm learning about stuff that puts me to sleep. During gym time, we don't get to run. I mean, what the heck? When I get scolded, a shiver runs down my spine and I feel like...idk, something?

*starts legend of korra instead of doing homework*

*is on episode 5*

why.. why can't they all just be friends?tumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg they're known each other like a month and they already wanna date each other--two of them are already dating

I-- ..I don't understand  

And despite it being 70F earlier this week, towards the beginning of next week snow's back in the forecast 

why

And despite it being 70F earlier this week, towards the beginning of next week snow's back in the forecast 

why

Word, Jersey looks to be hit by this nasty looking mix of snow and rain on Friday.

6355481235790206581230045672_anigif_enha

Happy vernal equinox though, right.....?

Word, Jersey looks to be hit by this nasty looking mix of snow and rain on Friday.

6355481235790206581230045672_anigif_enha

Happy vernal equinox though, right.....?

excellent jon snow gif

Yeah rain/snow mixes aren't particularly pleasant... Indiana's not expected to get some snow until Monday. Hopefully the weather will take a turn for the better after the equinox.