Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

My science teacher brought in liquid nitrogen today and I got to stick my hand in it and we put flowers in it and proceed to crush them

11.5/10 overall great experience, would pulverize flowers again

I can't believe I seriously considered skipping my afternoon classes

briefly wonders if someone else went back to try to find one of my selfies on twitter

If I were to tell you I saved those selfies on my camera roll, how creeped out would you be from 1-10? :3

jk jk

OMM: I moved! And now I'm on Raki's bus. 45 minutes with Raki = 45 minutes of KPop.

OMM2: Watched a friend play FNAF demo at lunch... Nope nope

OMM3: It's so weird for it to be 50 degrees outside + snow.

toph 

you alive

also, moving sucks

is great that you are with your imaginary friend raki

Woohoo, survived a whole 12 hours without Internet!

Nah, it's fun. Probably killed my parents' backs, but I like it.

Yup, I even found out where she lives! :twisted:

If I were to tell you I saved those selfies on my camera roll, how creeped out would you be from 1-10? :3

jk jk

OMM: I moved! And now I'm on Raki's bus. 45 minutes with Raki = 45 minutes of KPop.

OMM2: Watched a friend play FNAF demo at lunch... Nope nope

OMM3: It's so weird for it to be 50 degrees outside + snow.

the worse part is is that even if you did save them I wouldn't be able to do anything about it tumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg

and what kpop groups do you guys like,,, , , ,

the worse part is is that even if you did save them I wouldn't be able to do anything about it tumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg

and what kpop groups do you guys like,,, , , ,

"All the power I have at my fingertips!"

But gosh, that would be scary. Especially if I set it as my wallpaper or something xD

I've only seen a few, but I like EXO, Got7, and B14A. There was this one really awkward moment when we had to explain to this guy that yes, EXO-M is a Chinese Korean pop group.

OMM: My cat's biting my hair. It hurts... But he's so cute ;A;

I wonder if I'll get caught hacking a website OMM: How did my parents live without iPhones/iPads/iPods etc. back then?

How'd you hack into a website??

my cat does this really cute thing where she punches me right in the eye sometimes ,, , , , ,, 

"All the power I have at my fingertips!"
But gosh, that would be scary. Especially if I set it as my wallpaper or something xD
I've only seen a few, but I like EXO, Got7, and B14A. There was this one really awkward moment when we had to explain to this guy that yes, EXO-M is a Chinese Korean pop group.

OMM: My cat's biting my hair. It hurts... But he's so cute ;A;

I used to really like EXO and B1A4! Got7 debuted a little after 'my time' (I was really into kpop in 2012 and 2013) so I never got into them. I remember back when EXO-M and EXO-K were two different things *kicks exo-m mama album under bed* They're just one group now right? Like both halves sing in all the songs they have, both Korean and Chinese right?

exo-m's version of 'machine' most definitely didn't play a small part in my username choice,,, none at all ,, , , , 

And B1A4's a pretty good group as well, Solo Day and Baby Goodnight are really catchy ^^

my cat does this really cute thing where she punches me right in the eye sometimes ,, , , , ,,

I used to really like EXO and B1A4! Got7 debuted a little after 'my time' (I was really into kpop in 2012 and 2013) so I never got into them. I remember back when EXO-M and EXO-K were two different things *kicks exo-m mama album under bed* They're just one group now right? Like both halves sing in all the songs they have, both Korean and Chinese right?

exo-m's version of 'machine' most definitely didn't play a small part in my username choice,,, none at all ,, , , ,

And B1A4's a pretty good group as well, Solo Day and Baby Goodnight are really catchy ^^

Let me introduce you to one of my favorite artists on DA.

They're one group and yet they're not, I guess? Raki tried to explain it to me, but I'd be lying if I said I knew what the heck was going on .-.

What got me into B1A4 was this:

http://youtu.be/839DdUWbeLw

How'd you hack into a website??

Well, I have only practiced with my dad's website. He taught me (weird) After all, I'm just wondering. I failed at hacking my dad's

I need to set my apple down, cause I can't type with only one hand anymore

mk misses you

I haven't fed my dog in so long, I'm surprised he hasn't died yet :0

@Kitty: That's not hacking. Which is a very good thing. o.o

I forgot daylight savings ended and was very confused on why it was still somewhat daylight out at almost 8pm   :blink:

Let me introduce you to one of my favorite artists on DA.

They're one group and yet they're not, I guess? Raki tried to explain it to me, but I'd be lying if I said I knew what the heck was going on .-.

What got me into B1A4 was this:

http://youtu.be/839DdUWbeLw

My cat only comes to sleep on my bed when she's cold (and the only reason she choses my bed is because I have a heated mattress pad) so I fortunately haven't been woken up by her haha She cuddles up with my mom occasionally though and my mom said she's very gentle though and snuggles right up next to her.

I don't really know what EXO's subgroup-thing is either. All I know is that some members have left and there's rumors another member might be leaving tumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg

And that song--I remember that song! B1A4 had such a nice debut song tumblr_m42rkciWcq1r58lid.png

send help I'm now listening to a bunch of kpop songs from 2012/2013

There was this one really awkward moment when we had to explain to this guy that yes, EXO-M is a Chinese Korean pop group.

And here I was thinking there's never anything new under the sun........

OMM: Gigguk's not dead, but instead now has an actual life: girlfriend, job, and all.  He is leaving the rest of us otaku behind.