Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Why?

Don't hate... It's only one life.

OMM: ..... Every time I have an appointment,I don't sleep <_<

Too many work, too less time, too much pressure. Hope it ends soon :(

I can't sleep, I don't wanna go to school...

The over 18 club is slim on here.

Ryo-kuuuuuuuuuun!!!!

Where were u when the haters (Baltha n MK) showed their stupid judgement through the Chels vs PSG :/? I had to fight their stupidity alone :( *drinks juice instead of beer to express loneliness*

OMM: It's so nice out tumblr_m42rkciWcq1r58lid.png the breeze is a little cold but we have the windows open and everything 

Yeah, considering we're closer to our high school graduation now though I'm sure my friend had some hope he would make it until then though.. And I do as well, my friend majority of the time had a lighthearted exterior, her fortitude these past few years far exceeded what a 14/15 year old should have. I can't imagine what her dad felt like during those last years. They were a traditional family so you could tell him no longer being able to work and provide for them really hurt him. ...It was just an overall sad situation y'know? In recent months, my friend and her mom seem to be doing ok though :/

Yeah. Really really sad. Well that's a fast move on.  Some people would go years and years of being depressed over this kind of situation.

Ryo-kuuuuuuuuuun!!!!

Where were u when the haters (Baltha n MK) showed their stupid judgement through the Chels vs PSG :/? I had to fight their stupidity alone :( *drinks juice instead of beer to express loneliness*

Draw again :3 Huehuehue :P

On My Mind: So tired.

Woah, another Vi Hart video?!

Watching her make that pie made me hungry, so thank God dinner's ready...

OMM: Miss one damn day of school and look at all this homework I have to make up...

I love watching her YouTube videos! I first stumbled across her channel when my sister showed me that pi video when she was still in high school. Ahh, the good ol' days.

I got trolled real hard on this one though.

Too many work, too less time, too much pressure. Hope it ends soon :(

I can't sleep, I don't wanna go to school...

geez, I used to love going to school when I was your age.

I loved both elementary school and middle school.

Even when times seem rough, try to make the most out of it!

OMM: I had a dream that today was a snowday and that I had more time to study for my calc quiz

well...

calc quiz was pushed back to Friday

today is a good day.

geez, I used to love going to school when I was your age.

I loved both elementary school and middle school.

Even when times seem rough, try to make the most out of it!

OMM: I had a dream that today was a snowday and that I had more time to study for my calc quiz

well...

today is a good day.

Tell me why, maybe it'll help me to like school a bit more. I hope.

OMM: Essay due tomorrow...Good thing I finished it last, last week =D

well...

today is a good day.

Yo, speaking of calc, I think I nailed the makeup calc test I had to take today.  I feel super accomplished!

What's that?  Quiz on Friday, too?!  Bloody hell...

OMM: I guess machine and Kitty Paw are the two new "spammers" of the Chatroom.  Neither of you are doing any as blatant as MK did back in his heyday, but the hey the forum's not dying at least, right?

tumblr_nibxm5gXpk1u8q0m2o1_250.gif

OMM: I guess machine and Kitty Paw are the two new "spammers" of the Chatroom.  Neither of you are doing any as blatant as MK did back in his heyday, but the hey the forum's not dying at least, right?

---

When is piano practice over? I'm waiting to watch TV

OMM: what do when friend is sad...? what do when two friend are sad .. . . . ? ? ?? ? 

in my defense I have an embarrassing amount of free time, , , tumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg

and I'm not really far enough in DC yet to contribute to any of the other sub-forums so I'm kinda stuck in this section for the time being,, ,

OMM: what do when friend is sad...? what do when two friend are sad .. . . . ? ? ?? ? 

in my defense I have an embarrassing amount of free time, , , tumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg

and I'm not really far enough in DC yet to contribute to any of the other sub-forums so I'm kinda stuck in this section for the time being,, ,

Yeah, I use my class time for homework time and homework time for DCW time. I'm only on episode 178...

---

Ugh, the dude believes narwhals are fake and aren't real....How stupid can humans be?